Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 13. (Read 85742 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
SCAM Alert.175K premine,dev has't show us the preming address .Do pay attention.He may be  Slowly selling their coins.They almost no cost.
actually,if you were dev ,maybe you premied over 30% ,lol

the dev hiding all premine in his asshole,and you are happy with them,are you shit of the dev? Cheesy

Activity: 140
Why the 175k premine deleted in the thread?
Activity: 173
^^^ Nice troll post yang5034!

Big red letters...check.  

Numerous misspelled words....check.  

Bad grammar...check.  

Attempted manipulation...check.

Idiot that has no idea what he is talking about, let alone any facts to back it up...check.

Nice work. If you commit Hara-Kiri I will rejoice because YOU actually hold the premine coins. Cheesy

You shame your family.
you can buy the shit coins
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
^^^ Nice troll post yang5034!

Big red letters...check.  

Numerous misspelled words....check.  

Bad grammar...check.  

Attempted manipulation...check.

Idiot that has no idea what he is talking about, let alone any facts to back it up...check.

Nice work. If you commit Hara-Kiri I will rejoice because YOU actually hold the premine coins. Cheesy

You shame your family.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
SCAM Alert.175K premine,dev has't show us the preming address .Do pay attention.He may be  Slowly selling their coins.They almost no cost.
actually,if you were dev ,maybe you premied over 30% ,lol
Activity: 173
Activity: 868
Activity: 328

How stupid do you think people are exactly? How about you fucking stop playing games and ask BITTREX, the exchange you're actually on already?

Dev, please contact me at skype: "cicecx", need help with Your wallet.

Hey here's c-cex - Hey C-cex, do you mind holding on to the premine for a month? Ask the 2 fucking exchanges you're on.

You can even approach https://v2.moolah.io I assume they provide escrow features

Could also ask www.AltCoinToday.com (www.twitter.com/AltCoinToday)
They are already Escrow for FuelCoin...
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
I believe in the cause more than the money so I offered Finerpay, 8.5 BTC for 125k XFC. This guarantees that I have to hold the coins until they increase in value or sell them at a significant loss which would be plain stupid.
you bought it just x2 at this time price, lol. This will make you hold? LOL
Activity: 280

How stupid do you think people are exactly? How about you fucking stop playing games and ask BITTREX, the exchange you're actually on already?

Hey here's c-cex - Hey C-cex, do you mind holding on to the premine for a month? Ask the 2 fucking exchanges you're on.

You can even approach https://v2.moolah.io I assume they provide escrow features
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
As you all may have read in Finerpay or my previous posts, I was asked to negotiate a 30 day holding of about 125k coins with several exchanges. I suggested we ask Cryptsy (who will soon begin to accept fiat currency conversions). No dice. Cryptsy declined very politely and I do not blame them. They are not a babysitter. There is no sign on their lawn that says "Babysitter Storage."

So I went to Mintpal with the same question. Jay said it ain't gonna happen.

I believe in the cause more than the money so I offered Finerpay, 8.5 BTC for 125k XFC. This guarantees that I have to hold the coins until they increase in value or sell them at a significant loss which would be plain stupid.

The developer now has the means to survive while focusing 100% on maintenance and some pretty bad ass new features. We will always be the original winners in the anon race and 10 steps ahead of everyone else. While they trade BarbieDollCoins for SupercoinV3X15 or some other retweeted bullshit coin, our cash can be counted in real life Get Out of Jail Free cards.

Thanks to XFC I can say "Central Bankers, you are dismissed." and fucking mean it.

Some fat cat politicians have Diplomatic Immunity. I now have 125k Diplomatic immunities of my own.

My money is untraceable. What does your coin do?

On a side note If anyone would like to buy 125k XFC, I would be MORE than happy to accept 8.5 BTC for them.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
As you all may have read in Finerpay or my previous posts, I was asked to negotiate a 30 day holding of about 125k coins with several exchanges. I suggested we ask Cryptsy (who will soon begin to accept fiat currency conversions). No dice. Cryptsy declined very politely and I do not blame them. They are not a babysitter. There is no sign on their lawn that says "Babysitter Storage."

The developer now has the means to survive while focusing 100% on maintenance and some pretty bad ass new features. We will always be the original winners in the anon race and 10 steps ahead of everyone else. While they trade BarbieDollCoins for SupercoinV3X15 or some other retweeted bullshit coin, our cash can be counted in real life Get Out of Jail Free cards.

Thanks to XFC I can say "Central Bankers, you are dismissed." and fucking mean it.

Some fat cat politicians have Diplomatic Immunity. I now have 125k Diplomatic immunities of my own.

On a side note If anyone would like to buy 125k XFC, I would be MORE than happy to accept 8.5 BTC for them.

So first you say the premine is being kept on a server because its needed to make the coinjoin feature work.

Now you say you have bought the premine, and are offering it for sale for 8.5 BTC.

So which is true?

And don't try deflecting my questions by looking through my post history and sarcastically quoting my posts from other threads instead of providing the answer. Like yesterday:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7599404  (My question)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7600165  (Your answer)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7572018  (My post from the IXCoin thread, 28 June 2014)

Activity: 80

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
When does PoW end?

We're currently at block 3838. POW ends at block 10 000.

Currently there are only 2 million Finercoin's in circulation, which bring the market cap at a miserable 60 BTC.

We're going up!
Activity: 322
Activity: 61
Activity: 266
some1 buying huge at bittrex

my mom is buying everything up to 50k
Pages:
Jump to: