Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS - page 27. (Read 34876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Ok, after closing and opening a new wallet, the 2 mined blocks are gone, again.

Edit, have been trying to mine for 2 hours now, it does not work. I keep mining invalid blocks and ending up on wrong forks after I've mined a block.
This hás to be fixed, before this coin can go somewhere.
legendary
Now 6 blocks ahead of BE !   Shocked

free forks for everyone!

Yea, I guess I was mining on 2 different forks before. I'm letting old wallets catch up, see what happens.

Nice upgrade on the terminal console.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Hmmm, BE catched up.
Node count around 15.
Now 6 blocks ahead of BE !   Shocked

free forks for everyone!
LOL
Me thinks BE stuck at 10914.
Wallet now at 10927.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

free forks for everyone!
Again, after closing and opening the wallet, the coins are gone.

this is due to the "wrong chain" thingy, for me its still persistent

after update wallet synced till latest block and started mining, i was still mining on that "latest" block (10903) when BE was @10912 already
Only 1 node connected and 2 blocks ahead of BE...  Huh
Merit: 251
ATTENTION!
You need to download new version from github:
Code:
git pull
npm install
Now transactions need 30 confirmations for spending.

Well, i am not getting problems, how i did it:

1-git clone https://github.com/cryptocurs/hidecoin.git (or download the source on manual way and unzip it)
2- install nodejs, go to hidecoin folder and write npm install and wait a couple of minutes
3-after that start the daemon with node core
4-wait some time for full sync, after that go to localhost:7439 and create a new addy,after that  stop the daemon with F10
5- in hidecoin folder edit config.js in your text editor and paste the address instead of --YOUR-HIDECOIN-ADDRESS-- and replace minerMode: false, to minerMode: true
6- start the daemon again with node core (i have done this in 3 different vps and i am mining without issues and dont get in other forks, it is always in the main chain

What is different about this, than the instructions on the hidecoin forum? I did it like that, my chain won't sync.
I assume you get connections.
Have you tried with this :

Who can share with synced blockchain?

not sure if .ind is required, included it anyways: https://transfer.sh/pPl3Z/blockchain.tar.gz

1-git clone https://github.com/cryptocurs/hidecoin.git (or download the source on manual way and unzip it)
2- install nodejs, go to hidecoin folder and write npm install and wait a couple of minutes
4-wait some time for full sync, after that go to localhost:7439 and create a new addy,after that  stop the daemon with F10
5- in hidecoin folder edit config.js in your text editor and paste the address instead of --YOUR-HIDECOIN-ADDRESS-- and replace minerMode: false, to minerMode: true
6- start the daemon again with node core (i have done this in 3 different vps and i am mining without issues and dont get in other forks, it is always in the main chain

What is different about this, than the instructions on the hidecoin forum? I did it like that, my chain won't sync.
@bhokor
Can you run multiple wallets on 1 machine, sharing the same ip or do your vps have diff ip's ?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
after some time mining my node(s) are again on some other "chain"

server:

Code:
[01:11:47 SNC]# Synchronizing...
[01:11:52 SNC]# Request last block info
[01:11:52 SNC]# Received last block info. REJECT
[01:11:52 SNC]# Received last block info. ACCEPT
CORE: Blockchain synchronized
[01:11:52 MNR]# >>> New block mining <<<
[01:11:52 MNR]# There are 1 txs in block
[01:11:53 SNC]# Received last block info. REJECT
Last block: #9677

desktop:

Code:
[...]
Last block: #9932

BE was at ~10k at this time

there seem to be two issues here:

1) when mining it somehow looses the current latest block status (or doesnt get them)
2) upon (re)starting it might work to get to the latest block (desktop) or fails (server, it says "Blockchain synchronized" when its clearly not) and starts mining with old blocks
Same here, can only run 1 wallet.

server:

Code:

desktop:

Code:
[...]

1) when mining it somehow looses the current latest block status (or doesnt get them)
2) upon (re)starting it might work to get to the latest block (desktop) or fails (server, it says "Blockchain synchronized" when its clearly not) and starts mining with old blocks
Same here, can only run 1 wallet.
legendary
Blockchain behaviour doesn't seem good. Keeps going over the same blocks or even regressing.

server:

Code:

desktop:

Code:
[...]

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
This project seems quite interesting, dev will be soon an explorer with search function?,  actually with an i5 6400 i am getting about 900 h/s how much are you getting guys?
How do we know that the wallet is on the right chain ?

dont know if its a seperate chain rather than some bug, but i checked with the BE and compared block numbers (press F7 to get your last block #)
Looks like I am on the same chain as the BE.
Thanks !
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Nothing like being highly organized!
How do we know that the wallet is on the right chain ?

dont know if its a seperate chain rather than some bug, but i checked with the BE and compared block numbers (press F7 to get your last block #)
Pages:
Jump to: