Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS - page 24. (Read 34876 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
are we going to have desktop wallet later on ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Anybode else having problems sending coins ?
Especially large amounts.
Also fails using online wallet.

There is problem with sending coins from more than 100 ingoing transactions. If you are miner and send more than 1000 XHD, this is more than 100 transactions. We are now working with this bug.
Now we turn off blocks version 2. If you didn't update your wallet, your chain will not sync with right chain.
Activity: 461
Anybode else having problems sending coins ?
Especially large amounts.
Also fails using online wallet.
Activity: 588
not exchange market sir?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Sync works really slowly. Which causes huge percentage of rejected blocks.

Don't look at messages "Received...REJECT". This is only for debug. Synchronization speed depends on the hidecoin network load and the speed of your computer. When we launched the network, everything works fine. With the growth of the network, revealed some problems. This is absolutely normal. We will deal with them.
I mean blocks mined on fork because of slow sync. Chain moves faster than client syncs.
Activity: 266
We are working on fork issue now.
So we recommend you to stop mine until new version release.
We will post into this thread when bug with forks will be fixed.

Were you getting all the blocks after you recommended everyone else stop mining? How many coins did you make while solo mining and what will you do with them?

Don't look at messages "Received...REJECT". This is only for debug. Synchronization speed depends on the hidecoin network load and the speed of your computer. When we launched the network, everything works fine. With the growth of the network, revealed some problems. This is absolutely normal. We will deal with them.
I like it how the dev doesn't test anything prior and just uses us to debug the problems from him. Already out for a week and still doesn't work properly..

Now it works good. We don't use anybody to debug wallet. We search bugs and fix them.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I like it how the dev doesn't test anything prior and just uses us to debug the problems from him. Already out for a week and still doesn't work properly..

Only devs can mine this coin. Everyone else's blocks got forked out of blockchain. Complete waste of time. 20k blocks instamine.
Ok I take it back. Successfully mined 1 block. But previously 15 got rejected.
Merit: 500
with the latest updates syncing actually goes back blocks (i suppose those are invalid ones from some forked chain), but this takes forever at this speed, so i decided to just wipe the blockchain dat and sync a fresh copy from the peers

this also takes forever, after 15 minutes im at block 281 out of ~21k

@dev: may you supply an (almost) up to date blockchain "bootstrap" file on the website?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I use the online version. it is relevant to be used after a fork?
MUST-HAVE VERSION RELEASED!

Attention! If you use Hidecoin, you must update your wallet (git pull), because soon blocks with version 2 will be generated.
Since the block version 2, "hash" is double hash of it's header, not entire block.
If you don't update your wallet, then after a while it stops to accept correct blocks!
And your wallet will be on the wrong forked chain!
Activity: 374
Thank you for patience.

the one on 11-27 is running good.
the one on 11-28 , the speed of BE run faster than miner wallet
Thank you for patience.
I have seen chain syncing up then down etc. lol
Now they are synced again, height 16130.

Forking issue still hasn't been addressed. Until that time, there is no point in mining.

I am curious though, how the Hidecoin team manages to keep that block explorer as the main chain. 
They are working on it just look at GitHub.
BE chain is moving fast, there must be at least 2 or more wallets running.
Wallets might be newer then on Git.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

Forking issue still hasn't been addressed. Until that time, there is no point in mining.

I am curious though, how the Hidecoin team manages to keep that block explorer as the main chain. 
Activity: 134
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
lol looks like i have 2 different forks

https://postimg.org/image/i7gxn5ogt/

Pages:
Jump to: