Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS - page 25. (Read 34876 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
i got fully  synced now but 20 blocks ahead of block explorer Sad
I was synced up, not any more.
Are you using latest code ?
yeah just pulled from git

lol just noticed that block explorer keep changing at some point was at Block #16205 thats block i found and i could see it there
now back to Block #16165
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
I was synced up, not any more.
Are you using latest code ?
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
@hidecoin2016
Please add an archive of stable builds so users can do a roll back or new users have a working wallet.
Also add some info so that users can see what build they are using/downloading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
how come i was unable to send coin from localhost to online wallet,
everytime i hit send it just stall, refresh then the coin still there ?

it is the 2nd time after i update the wallet in localhost change and i lost all the coins

You cannot lost all the coins. If transaction has been lost, then coins return to your wallet.
Activity: 374
how come i was unable to send coin from localhost to online wallet,
everytime i hit send it just stall, refresh then the coin still there ?

it is the 2nd time after i update the wallet in localhost change and i lost all the coins
Just to add, I am only getting some 65 Hz, cpu load about idle.
BE at block #14739
Wallet at 14719.
New version released!
We have found a bug with lost UDP packets and now we are working with it. But last version is more stable than previous even with this bug.

syncs now with latest updates, but still off:

OK. It means that bug with UDP is serious. So wait for version 0.2.11. It will be released only when UDP transfer will stable.
Merit: 500
New version released!
We have found a bug with lost UDP packets and now we are working with it. But last version is more stable than previous even with this bug.

syncs now with latest updates, but still off:

New version released!
after some 30 minutes of waiting with latest updates and storage.json deleted it finally started to sync again (no "no new servers found" messages anymore), but syncing doesnt pick up new blocks, it stays at the exact same block # like before
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
Activity: 154
This is my way, this is my path.
I thought the right wallet was just hidden (hide)  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
cant sync beyond 303 blocks
keep getting this

CORE: Free txs deleted: 0                                                                                                                                                                                       
[21:18:59 SNC]# Validated block after. ACCEPT                                                                                                                                                                   
[21:18:59 SNC]# Synchronizing...                                                                                                                                                                                 
[21:18:59 SNC]# Received block after. Validating                                                                                                                                                                 
[21:18:59 SNC]# Block rejected, reason: Wrong tx 1: Wrong sign of in                                                                                                                                             
[21:18:59 SNC]# Validated block after. REJECT   
Please delete data/storage.json to fix this bug.
We are working on a new version now.

i have done that, after this it takes quite a while, but the messages start again and it does neither synchronize nor mine
Please delete data/storage.json to fix this bug.
We are working on a new version now.
does anyone have the same problem with the message : waiting for new servers  after update ?

yes, happens for me too, im roughly 1k blocks behind BE and now it doesnt even sync Cheesy
Activity: 714
How much produce total XHD coin
and any bounty dev,
Pages:
Jump to: