Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS - page 7. (Read 34876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Difficulty is really low. Just mine on a local client.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Any updates or silent death ?
BTW. Pool is down.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
great coin , this is first coin using NodeJS ,fly to the moon

just to remember:
node.js is is just a run-time env. for running javascript based code.

hidecoin is written in javascript. and byteball and lisk are written in javascript, too.
it means nothing special.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
great coin , this is first coin using NodeJS ,fly to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
New version of pool is working 48 hours without bugs!

Join: 77.221.144.5:8000

I want to test it under high load. So connect your miners Smiley
Pool is still crap.
Either does not connect or waiting for work in the meantime HCminer is eating power.
Please fix including HCminer power bug.

The pool is basically a scam. Zero transparency. Probably just steals your hash  Sad
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
I will continue to support hidecoin though.
Activity: 158
Merit: 113
I don't trust this guy nor the cryptocoin.
As an altcoin developer, they must be horribly incompetent: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-beautiful-bitcoin-addresses-1948346.

wow, embarrassing.

with a developers knowledge base like this, nobody can seriously support this coin anymore. i'm out.

Grin I know all about base-58 and I know that I will have private key. But I will delete it and 1BITC was just for example. I know that it's impossible to generate because of "I". All online wallets have your private keys.

Oh nice, that's the reason why the experienced users recommend staying clear from online wallet services.
The problem is that you offer an overpriced service of vanity address generation without even knowing the basics.
For example, you have no idea about split-key vanity address generation which is actively used today, as it doesn't require anyone to be trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Are the synchronisation problems fixed now? Anyone looking to sell some, pm me
Activity: 461

Pool is still crap.
Either does not connect or waiting for work in the meantime HCminer is eating power.
Please fix including HCminer power bug.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
As an altcoin developer, they must be horribly incompetent: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-beautiful-bitcoin-addresses-1948346.

wow, embarrassing.

with a developers knowledge base like this, nobody can seriously support this coin anymore. i'm out.

Grin I know all about base-58 and I know that I will have private key. But I will delete it and 1BITC was just for example. I know that it's impossible to generate because of "I". All online wallets have your private keys.
Activity: 35

wow, embarrassing.

Activity: 158
Merit: 113

Hey there,

This is so awesome! It's like a lego-toy for a javascript & cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Invite me to slack please, I have something that you will like  Roll Eyes

Yes, that's what got me interested initially...
But today I noticed that the ARK Blockchain (cross-chain atomic tx) is coded in node...
That is a very professional project that might have some useful code or algos for Dev.

Can someone please pm me and explain why hcminer no longer connects... or invite me to slack. Thanks  Smiley

I am testing Hidecoin Core II now. Pool is working now but on Core II. Because of this there may be some bugs.
Activity: 461
Hey there,

This is so awesome! It's like a lego-toy for a javascript & cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Invite me to slack please, I have something that you will like  Roll Eyes

But today I noticed that the ARK Blockchain (cross-chain atomic tx) is coded in node...
That is a very professional project that might have some useful code or algos for Dev.

Can someone please pm me and explain why hcminer no longer connects... or invite me to slack. Thanks  Smiley
Server has been off line since the announcement of new core, hashrate went down from some 8 to only 2 Mhz.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Hey there,

This is so awesome! It's like a lego-toy for a javascript & cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Invite me to slack please, I have something that you will like  Roll Eyes

Can someone please pm me and explain why hcminer no longer connects... or invite me to slack. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 1
Hey there,

Activity: 546
I want to tell you about developing Hidecoin Core II.

Core II is fully asynchronous. It has many caches. Because of this core loading and wallet loading is VERY fast (less than 1 second instead of 1 minute in Core I).
You can use built-in wallet instead of browser wallet at localhost:7439.
So wait for Hidecoin Core II.
Stay in touch.

Good stuff! Also happy block-reward-reduction-day Cheesy
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

Core II is fully asynchronous. It has many caches. Because of this core loading and wallet loading is VERY fast (less than 1 second instead of 1 minute in Core I).
Stay in touch.
Thanks for your effort dev, keep it up

Stay in touch.
Pages:
Jump to: