Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS - page 10. (Read 34876 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 500
No one will pay you that much for that coin you must be dreaming.My offer is  400 st if someone want to sell.

Max. coins: 10 367 999 XHD. It means that all coins will cost 10367999 * 400 satoshi = 41,471996 BTC. It's too little.

But you mining from 22 november at low diff already 2000000 mined ! No exchange for almost half year.At this point of time it is not worth more and i was generous only because you are active here.Besides at this point i only see here my offer as first and only one ,that tells much.
You need to proof it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
No one will pay you that much for that coin you must be dreaming.My offer is  400 st if someone want to sell.

Max. coins: 10 367 999 XHD. It means that all coins will cost 10367999 * 400 satoshi = 41,471996 BTC. It's too little.

But you mining from 22 november at low diff already 2000000 mined ! No exchange for almost half year.At this point of time it is not worth more and i was generous only because you are active here.Besides at this point i only see here my offer as first and only one ,that tells much.

Diff is still low ... so you can join us, nobody gonna stop you.
As for the price let the market set the price, there is no room for generoucity there.

@ Dev : Thanks for your efforts
Activity: 89
Stable version 0.4.10 released!

Now core consumes 220 MB of RAM instead of 300-700 MB!

This version has heavy CPU utilization.
Sometimes is impossible to open core + wallet together.
Tested on Windows 7 CPU i3 /w 6Gb RAM and Windows 7 CPU Pentium G870 /w 12Gb RAM.
Version 0.4.9 had not this issue.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

how much is it offer on slack anyone know ?
I SELL 2000 XHD for 0.1 BTC Who wants to buy?
OR 800 XHD for 0.05 BTC

I SELL 10 000 XHD for 0.7 BTC (7000 sat. per XHD)
OR 5000 XHD for 0.4 BTC (8000 sat. per XHD)

No one will pay you that much for that coin you must be dreaming.My offer is  400 st if someone want to sell.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Unofficial Telegram Group: https://t.me/HideCoin
Waiting for HideCoin users Cheesy
we still need desktop wallet.

What did you mean by "desktop wallet"?
Run core and go to localhost:7439 in browser. It is GUI.
I will not write desktop wallet on Delphi/C++ Builder/Java because it is NodeJS coin.
there are alot of work on Dev side but if you could do it, boy we going to get millions market cap in no time.
Why do you think we will get millions market cap ?

it all depends on Dev, how fast, how good the coder he is.
with only 1 or 2 innovative he roll out the coin should be good.
right now people prefer Anonymous feature.
We have it..

what did you mean by we have it,  the Anonymous feature ?
No I meant that this is wallet: https://github.com/cryptocurs/hidecoin
Activity: 91
there are alot of work on Dev side but if you could do it, boy we going to get millions market cap in no time.

We have it..

what did you mean by we have it,  the Anonymous feature ?

We have it..
I SELL 2000 XHD for 0.1 BTC Who wants to buy?
OR 800 XHD for 0.05 BTC

I SELL 10 000 XHD for 0.7 BTC (7000 sat. per XHD)
OR 5000 XHD for 0.4 BTC (8000 sat. per XHD)

You can vote for adding hidecoin to exchange: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=xhd
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Gut tells me this little no-coin has the potential to spike up higher than pascal. It might not happen today or next week but long-shot, its highly likely to happen. Deep pockets have been staking up Pascal for months before pre-pumping it on polo. It was a sucker pump, much more has yet to come. Note overall redeeming quality of pascal network was poor but it got pumped due to being somewhat unique. Hidecoin has got enough steam to follow and perhaps overstrip pascal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Anyone selling pm me offers.

OP aka hidecoin2016 has some offers on Slack. Just PM hidecoin2016 to join Slack.
Anyone selling pm me offers.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Having connection issues ever since last 2 or 3 updates. Older version connects instantly. Any idea why? Thanks.

Prime nodes are under heavy load and work bad. I am trying to fix it.

It worked. Got a lot of nodes when I started up just now. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: