Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XHD] Hidecoin Official thread | Double SHA-256 | NodeJS - page 9. (Read 34876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Is there any further testing that needs to be done, before this can be listed on an exchange?
All seems to work very smooth, but I'm sure the dev would know better than me.

Oh and a question. When moving an older wallet.dat file to a new client, do we need the 'wcache-wallet.json' too?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Stable version 0.4.12 released!

New RPC method walletSpendTransaction is available! Now you can create forwarders:

Code:
const address = walletCreateAddress()
setInterval(() => {
  const txs = walletGetTransactionsConfirmedUnspent(address)
  if (txs.length) {
    for (const i in txs) {
      const tx = txs[i]
      walletSpendTransaction(tx.hash, tx.outN, basicAddress, (result) => {
        if (result.amount) {
          // add coins to user's balance
        }
      })
    }
  }
}, 30000)
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
No one will pay you that much for that coin you must be dreaming.My offer is  400 st if someone want to sell.

Max. coins: 10 367 999 XHD. It means that all coins will cost 10367999 * 400 satoshi = 41,471996 BTC. It's too little.

But you mining from 22 november at low diff already 2000000 mined ! No exchange for almost half year.At this point of time it is not worth more and i was generous only because you are active here.Besides at this point i only see here my offer as first and only one ,that tells much.

Diff is still low ... so you can join us, nobody gonna stop you.
As for the price let the market set the price, there is no room for generoucity there.

@ Dev : Thanks for your efforts

I've seen > 100 coins... and that standalone miner + pool is unique, just the coolest thing  Grin

The diff is still low, there's the equivalent of about 100 miners running on an i7 thread...
So running one miner will get you roughly 1% of the coins (with a limited supply).

Great job building a coin from scratch...
Now you need a strategy to take a 100 BTC coin to 1000 BTC... I'm confident Dev can do it  Smiley
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
I am developing interface for merchants using web wallet. Who wants to sell something for hidecoins?

wonder if you could investigate and find the way to implement some anonymize features like PIVX ?

Don't worry... zero knowledge, masternodes, segwit and LN is in the pipeline  Cheesy

Just kidding, but last Nov this coin was the world's biggest longshot... not anymore.

I'm getting stuck inside my head with few of u that sit on my testicles. I know things u never heard of as my eyes monitor the essence of these things. I can visually illustrate my thoughts by drawing an analogy with functionality of cognitive memory. I'm a powerful dude and a coin pusher, u can expect me to blow up one market at time each time u open ur mouth.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
I am developing interface for merchants using web wallet. Who wants to sell something for hidecoins?

wonder if you could investigate and find the way to implement some anonymize features like PIVX ?

Don't worry... zero knowledge, masternodes, segwit and LN is in the pipeline  Cheesy

Just kidding, but last Nov this coin was the world's biggest longshot... not anymore.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

that would be wonderfull good new, and how long does it take do you know ?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Now you can use web wallet from mobile devices!
In your web wallet click 'Authorize from mobile device'. Use your mobile device to read QR code with link.

Dev two questions for you.Is it safe to use online wallet ? Where is instruction haw to run or instal wallet on windows or ubuntu.

Local wallet is safer.
Installation on Ubuntu:
https://hidecoin.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Dev two questions for you.Is it safe to use online wallet ? Where is instruction haw to run or instal wallet on windows or ubuntu.
Stable version 0.4.11 released!

New features:
1. Core consumes 120-170 MB instead of 220 MB (0.4.10) or 300-700 MB (<0.4.10).
2. RPC log.
3. Own transactions does not require confirmations in local wallets.
Please allow user to set nonce value and use 1 address for multiple miners.

Done. Just run multiple miners with 1 address. No need to set nonces manually.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Wallet issues :
"Not enough micoins" when trying to send exact amount of balance.
User has to manual calculate  "balance minus exact tx fee"

Can not send more then 6K (600 X 10 XHD).
However I was able to send 10K (1000 X 10 XHD) with version Version 0.4.7 (?).
Only once.

HCMiner issues :
When miner is waiting for work, yellow light, cpu load stays 100%.
Very bad when pool server is down.

When trying to run 2 miners one will stop working after >60 min.

Dev have lot to work Smiley
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Wallet issues :
"Not enough micoins" when trying to send exact amount of balance.
User has to manual calculate  "balance minus exact tx fee"

Can not send more then 6K (600 X 10 XHD).
However I was able to send 10K (1000 X 10 XHD) with version Version 0.4.7 (?).
Only once.

HCMiner issues :
When miner is waiting for work, yellow light, cpu load stays 100%.
Very bad when pool server is down.

When trying to run 2 miners one will stop working after >60 min.

Activity: 762
No one will pay you that much for that coin you must be dreaming.My offer is  400 st if someone want to sell.

Max. coins: 10 367 999 XHD. It means that all coins will cost 10367999 * 400 satoshi = 41,471996 BTC. It's too little.

But you mining from 22 november at low diff already 2000000 mined ! No exchange for almost half year.At this point of time it is not worth more and i was generous only because you are active here.Besides at this point i only see here my offer as first and only one ,that tells much.
You need to proof it.

2000000 mined fact https://hidecoin.info/wallet/blocks ,started 22 november 2016 fact look op ,low diff fact look in your wallet and you can not read with understanding fact.What i have to proof you more ?
I think I have more than dev, but I just think, not only dev was mining to be for sure

Man befor you write here something more ,read 2 times befor you write something stupid again.I did not wrote anything about devs or yours amount of coins.
One  more time read with understanding !
Lets keep this simple :
Price is result from supply and demand.
Then we can add, buyers want bargains and sellers top dollars.
Very well said indeed!!
Activity: 461
Merit: 250

You need to proof it.

2000000 mined fact https://hidecoin.info/wallet/blocks ,started 22 november 2016 fact look op ,low diff fact look in your wallet and you can not read with understanding fact.What i have to proof you more ?
I think I have more than dev, but I just think, not only dev was mining to be for sure

Man befor you write here something more ,read 2 times befor you write something stupid again.I did not wrote anything about devs or yours amount of coins.
Lets keep this simple :
Price is result from supply and demand.
Then we can add, buyers want bargains and sellers top dollars.

You need to proof it.

Activity: 521

You need to proof it.

You need to proof it.

Pages:
Jump to: