Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 122. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Considering the amount of STR that is yet to be distributed, this shit is not going anywhere but down for the foreseeable future.

Read the whitepaper! They are only adding at 1% a year... I use to think exactly what you think here which is what kept.me.from.initially investing. Truth is that the 1% addition each year will have minimal effect on price.

Is that 1% new XLM every year (mining rewards), or just existing XLM that is released from SDF every year?  If the latter, is that what the auctions are?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Considering the amount of STR that is yet to be distributed, this shit is not going anywhere but down for the foreseeable future.

Read the whitepaper! They are only adding at 1% a year... I use to think exactly what you think here which is what kept.me.from.initially investing. Truth is that the 1% addition each year will have minimal effect on price.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Wallet on bittrex not working "Wallet Disabled - performing routine maintenance"
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Good News...

"SatoshiPay partners with Stellar. To celebrate our launch we will organise events on 7 December in Berlin and 12 December in London."

Source: https://medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-partners-with-stellar-org-4288ae0baa72

I hope it will back again to price 2k-3k satoshi. Smiley

wow, great, Stellar is becoming a game changer for existing payment services. Looking for 10K satoshes in the coming year.
Hope young men feed))) Hold the horses guy. Give me a purchase cheaper. It is very necessary, really the truth Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
if it reaches 1$ it will be easy to live off the lending rates.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
So you are basically a group of developers, who have a lot of projects connected with blockchain?
Activity: 69
Stellar has been my best performing coins for the year 2017, apart from BTC of course, i expect greater news in 2018.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
Good News...

"SatoshiPay partners with Stellar. To celebrate our launch we will organise events on 7 December in Berlin and 12 December in London."

Source: https://medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-partners-with-stellar-org-4288ae0baa72

wow, great, Stellar is becoming a game changer for existing payment services. Looking for 10K satoshes in the coming year.
copper member
Activity: 6
That’s exciting news with SatoshiPay  Smiley. I’m looking forward to seeing more partners join. This is one of the more interesting projects.
Activity: 52
Good News...

Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
would they be an airdrop soon?

Bolenum BLN on coin market cap one of stellars competitors in Africa is launching a beta version of there exchange Dec 15.
Activity: 34
would they be an airdrop soon?
Activity: 83
Slellar real-time and price alert via web. Working with Chrome, Safari and Firefox

https://bitscreener.com/coins/stellar/real_time
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
Hello there Stellar comunity.
Can someone please give me some information regarding the recents spikes of the coin?
isnt it kinda the same as ripple or is there some major difference besides the banking stuff?
Is it true that stellar is working with IBM and on what do they work ?
What do you guys think which price stellar could possible reach in the future?
regards

https://www.stellar.org/blog/IBM-KlickEx-Partnership/

I think this effect of this news they are working on this payment system soon we will see price will explode to new level and before end of next year $1 for each coin will become true.
I think XLM has already responded to this news by spike in October. The last seems to be related with Stellar promotion  at various November events.
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
I really want to invest in this cryptocurrency and I am just starting my way of investment. But my transactions to kraken / bittrex / coinbase will took a few days. To the company which want to make faster those transactions Cheesy that's fun. Hope I will be not late because of slow banks. Someone said about Bolenum - I watched ANN, website and coinmarketcap - all are saying that Bolenum isn't a competitor for Stellar. Bolenum is nothing at the moment) and looks like a scam
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
Can someone please give me some information regarding the recents spikes of the coin?
isnt it kinda the same as ripple or is there some major difference besides the banking stuff?
regards

I think Stellar will do good in India, but not sure about Africa.

Bolenum is competing with them in the same space with only 10million coins in circulation and a price of half of stellars. Will see what happens when Bolenum launches its beta platform on December 15th. I'm invested in both but I feel people will use Bolenum in Africa before the use Stella. Just the name difference says a lot. Stellar is an American name while Bolenum is African, and Bolenum is creating trading pairs between African currencies and crypto while making Bitcoin available to many different African countries.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
regards

I think this effect of this news they are working on this payment system soon we will see price will explode to new level and before end of next year $1 for each coin will become true.

You can hope for that, as long as the bitcoin rally continue then you probably going to see this by the end of this year let alone next year. This totally reminds me of my past. I got into crypto because of XLM ( It was STR before )

What do you mean different values? Not every market has the same price.

Right now:
Bittrex: 667
Polo:     672

I believe that you are not a trader. Sometimes poloniex' exchange rate is 50 satoshis lower than the others. This is mostly caused by XLM wallet maintenance so there is no way to take it out of poloniex for arbitrage
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
regards

Activity: 280
regards
Jump to: