Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 123. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Does anybody know if XLM was airdropped on Bittrex somehow? I just opened my Bittrex balances and found XLM in them, although I never purchased it. Weird, but okay.

https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/

You are talking about this promo which has been ended few months ago it looking you logged after a long time that's why you get shocked to see some surprise balance there.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Is there any reason why poloniex and bittrex has different values and why polo uses str while bittrex xlm?

Poloniex is becoming a crappy exchange

What do you mean different values? Not every market has the same price.

Right now:
Bittrex: 667
Polo:     672

Not that much difference.

The coin was Stellar when it was released. It was later that they decided to keep the name Stellar for the network and use Lumens (XLM) for the native currency of Stellar. Some exchanges switched to the new name/ticker, some didn't.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Im having unconfirmed information that the price will get to 0.05 soon after ICO

i'm impressed with the precision of your sources. do they have complete control over the mind of every single person participating in the altcoin market? that's very cool if they do.

I hope you are still impressed..And laughing still
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
ASK ME FOR LOANS
Does anybody know if XLM was airdropped on Bittrex somehow? I just opened my Bittrex balances and found XLM in them, although I never purchased it. Weird, but okay.

No, I didn't get. I even had some XRP in that exchange.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Is there any reason why poloniex and bittrex has different values and why polo uses str while bittrex xlm?

Poloniex is becoming a crappy exchange
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
Nice, ATH was touched.... Smiley

Now , last BFD , then we break 10cents and head towards 20+cents for 1STR/XLM... Cool
No need to sell such a gd coin so cheap,imo
Like i said a few weeks ago...its going to 50cents to $1 each, short term, and long term it will be worth much much more.... Kiss

Stellar is good, but you should also look into Bolenum (BLN) on coinmarketcap.com. Bolenum is launching a beta version of its exchange on Decenmber 15th. Bolenum trades on coinmarketcap.com for .03 cents more or less and has a circulating and total supply of 10 million.

Bolenum BLN

With only a 10million dollar market cap Bolenum will have a price of $1.00.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I think 0.00001 today and 0.00002 next week
it's allready
$0.081034
0.00000815 BTC
it;s really to see 0.00001 today and 0.00002 next week ))))

rocket launcher!!!!!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Yes it's just a holiday, it's something. X3 Cool I'll go fix until it's too late. All success and good luck. Waiting for a rollback Wink
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Nice, ATH was touched.... Smiley

Now , last BFD , then we break 10cents and head towards 20+cents for 1STR/XLM... Cool
No need to sell such a gd coin so cheap,imo
Like i said a few weeks ago...its going to 50cents to $1 each, short term, and long term it will be worth much much more.... Kiss
Activity: 74
I think 0.00001 today and 0.00002 next week
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Go XLM!! 
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
http://hyperledger.org/announcements/2017/11/28/hyperledger-announces-14-new-members
Hyperledger Announces 14 New Members
By HyperledgerNovember 28, 2017Announcements

183 diverse organizations back Linux Foundation’s open blockchain consortium

SAN FRANCISCO, CA – (November 28, 2017) – Hyperledger, an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies, announced today that 14 new organizations have joined. As a multi-project, multi-stakeholder effort, Hyperledger incubates nine business blockchain and distributed ledger technologies including Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Iroha, Hyperledger Indy, Hyperledger Burrow, Hyperledger Quilt and Hyperledger Sawtooth, among others.
Activity: 15
Yep! Smiley I spent 2100$ for 157 satoshi to get 1m of Stellar back to March. Long year a bit nervous, but looking great now! And I definitely see it's price 1$ during the next year!

Yea, I'm not sure if this is just residual crypto good feeling bump, people finding something affordable to buy that will die in a few weeds... or an actual support increase creating a new base price.

TL;DR should I stay or should I go.

should I stay or should I go?
That is the question I have been asking myself, got in few days before the segwit2x was canceled and there was a massive pullback from all altcoins to bitcoin and the price was low. I like this project and I personally, after much consideration think I will hold on to my assets.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Yep! Smiley I spent 2100$ for 157 satoshi to get 1m of Stellar back to March. Long year a bit nervous, but looking great now! And I definitely see it's price 1$ during the next year!

Yea, I'm not sure if this is just residual crypto good feeling bump, people finding something affordable to buy that will die in a few weeds... or an actual support increase creating a new base price.

TL;DR should I stay or should I go.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
I thought my Blockfolio went crazy today  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Although this is a project that has passed, but this project is a very good project. We certainly believe this project will work because this project is designed for all types of currencies.
I hope many new projects like this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
I am sad that I had only 13000 XLM in poloniex,I should buy more when the price was low.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
i love Steller lumen XLm.

Me too! I really believe in the project and the people behind it. It will see a great future and I'm very happy I got in early  Grin
Jump to: