Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 124. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i love Steller lumen XLm.
Activity: 57
will it reach to 5k sat again?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Who is this IBM guys Wink
Activity: 9
to the MOON!!!!!!!!!!   Wink  $0.072098 (36.37%)
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
The First Lumens ATM is Introduced in Singapore During the Fintech Festival

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/16/first-lumens-atm-introduced-singapore-fintech-festival/
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
For those of you asking why is this flying, incase you missed the news about stellar and partnership with the company called IBM. This is why it is flying and more flying to come.

IBM marketcap worth is $140 billion
that is old news though
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Fintech Conference Stellar Lumen Korea November 30th to December 1st
https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7g0eky/fintech_conference_stellar_lumen_korea_november/
submitted an hour ago by GrievCrypto

http://www.insidefintechconference.com/seoul/2017/agenda

Look under Panel Decision and who is present

Director of Partnership - Ella

Visa - Andrew Park

Kakao Pay( big in Korea ) - Ho-Yeol Na

Asia Pay - Joseph Chan

Should be big announcement

Day 1 - Thursday, November 30th, 2017  Shocked Grin

I think this meeting have huge potential, I do not think that should wait for when it becomes known the results of this meeting can now buy and buy.
Stellar Lumens (XLM)
$0.062426 (24.91%)
0.00000632 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Fintech Conference Stellar Lumen Korea November 30th to December 1st
https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7g0eky/fintech_conference_stellar_lumen_korea_november/
submitted an hour ago by GrievCrypto

http://www.insidefintechconference.com/seoul/2017/agenda

Look under Panel Decision and who is present

Director of Partnership - Ella

Visa - Andrew Park

Kakao Pay( big in Korea ) - Ho-Yeol Na

Asia Pay - Joseph Chan

Should be big announcement

Day 1 - Thursday, November 30th, 2017  Shocked Grin

legendary

Just realised that this coin hasnt been listed on any of the korean exchanges  Shocked
and many other big exchanges....wow
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Stellar Lumens   XLM   -   $0.060065
market cap rich $1 063 979 097
given this growth, I highly recommend not to exit. I think this year we will see 0.1$
legendary
Nice buys filled  Tongue ....Now push up the buy walls  Grin
legendary
STR BFD ASAP  Wink
Activity: 18
For those of you asking why is this flying, incase you missed the news about stellar and partnership with the company called IBM. This is why it is flying and more flying to come.

IBM marketcap worth is $140 billion
Activity: 294
XLM is still undervalued. there's still a lot of coins to be distributed. hope that the price of this coin will pump this coming year.
im still holding coins since the last facebook airdrops.
legendary
VC groups...hedge funds....LAST CHANCE.
Mr P tip for ya...

With the worldwide growth of confidence in crypto.....people that buy are becoming very strong handed.

STR/XLM is one of the last few coins that is severely underpriced and now is being bought up to be held for yrs.

The current price will not last, expect to pay 50cents-$1 per STR/XLM within a yr and even more higher as the yrs go on.

So start buying now or expect to pay much much more later.  Kiss
are you serious about 0.50$/1$?
The total supply is 103,452,109,577 XLM.
Better to stay with Bitcoin.
Edit: 1 XLM will be 1$ when Bitcoin will reach 200k$. Grin
if you want to stay with btc, then fine, but dont be expecting a 3x to 10x gains on its price from here anytime soon.

yes 50cents for 1str is easy, @ 50cents the market value will be around $8bill....(it could fly as high as $20bill)
now go have a look at coinmarketcap and you tell me, what coin should be 5th placed, ltc, dash or str?

only STR has managed to secure deals with the largest businesses in the world(IBM)
 even though its far younger than dash,ltc..because str offers so much more.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Mr P tip for ya...

With the worldwide growth of confidence in crypto.....people that buy are becoming very strong handed.

STR/XLM is one of the last few coins that is severely underpriced and now is being bought up to be held for yrs.

The current price will not last, expect to pay 50cents-$1 per STR/XLM within a yr and even more higher as the yrs go on.

So start buying now or expect to pay much much more later.  Kiss
are you serious about 0.50$/1$?
The total supply is 103,452,109,577 XLM.
Better to stay with Bitcoin.
Edit: 1 XLM will be 1$ when Bitcoin will reach 200k$. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Mr P tip for ya...

So start buying now or expect to pay much much more later.  Kiss
True.
STR/XLM is one of the underpriced coins.And it looks it is gaining momentum again.Let's hope it gains its due place in crypto world again soon.
legendary
Mr P tip for ya...

So start buying now or expect to pay much much more later.  Kiss
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
After this growth was in the summer, price. greatly subsided. And how they have forgotten about this project and he quietly still holding in the top 20 projects. And the capitalization is already approaching a billion.

The koin has not yet shot. Ie I think maybe soon he powerfully can go up. In General, expect a quick growth. Great project
Activity: 238
Man, back in May this year I was advise by a friend of mine to invest in XLM, but I didn't. You know how it is sometimes, to many project, to many coins, ICOs and other reason. Now I feel bad for trusting him, he also told me about the good strategy behind the project. I will consider to enter now maybe, and purchase some XLM.

I feel you big time. A friend gave me the same advice and I just didnt listen. So I missed that train, but as it is in life, when you close one door, another one opens. I invested in other good projects instead and still got XLM on my radar, and there is still huge growth potential there!
Jump to: