Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 121. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I can still get XLM for my stored bitcoins or is it too late?

too late
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I can still get XLM for my stored bitcoins or is it too late?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
TO THE MOON  Next - 1500 sat  Roll Eyes

That is a good target and we will see this price in the next time.. We just have to wait a little bit Tongue I also think that the price will go higher than 1500 in 2018.

I also waiting to see this happening I bought long time ago over 2k few months ago although in fiat rate is much higher but in satoshi it's still below.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
TO THE MOON  Next - 1500 sat  Roll Eyes

That is a good target and we will see this price in the next time.. We just have to wait a little bit Tongue I also think that the price will go higher than 1500 in 2018.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
This time we are already all time in fiat but I will waiting to see this working against Bitcoin as well where lot of people bought in at above 2k satoshi. That will be real achievement doing there as well. This is appreciable what has been achievable but performance will keep going on.

don't forget account that when they bought it the price for satoshi was 5 times less than current one so XLM/$ is doing well right now
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This time we are already all time in fiat but I will waiting to see this working against Bitcoin as well where lot of people bought in at above 2k satoshi. That will be real achievement doing there as well. This is appreciable what has been achievable but performance will keep going on.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
Activity: 76
Wallet Disabled - performing routine maintenance

How long is the maintenance estimated / when we can expect it is finish ?
It already long enough
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Wallet Disabled - performing routine maintenance
Activity: 76
XLM wallet on Bittrex is under maintenance for long time.
anybody know what is happening and when we can see it is Fixed ?

Status Inactive
Inactive   The wallet is disabled. This is usually due to the network having difficulties or the wallet taken offline due to a coin swap.

Block height 14857352   
Connection 0

Please check. Thank you

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
TO THE MOON  Next - 1500 sat  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554

That is awesome news let's spread the words about this revolutionary platform I believe very soon XLM will get explode. So many companies will use this token as payment processor this is great achievement and it's worth to invest in it.
Activity: 251
how far do you guys think Stellar will get in price in this current pump?
Over 1000 satoshi, you should hold your seatbelt, this increase can continue with a little of pumps.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
how far do you guys think Stellar will get in price in this current pump?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
First partnership with IBM and now with satoshi pay. Stellar lumens team is doing good work.
It becomes like some kind of designer, I've heard there are two more major partners, but there's no official intentions, so I think lots of partners without programming skills, just technical and financial make it more known, which will lead to recognition and the natural increase in demand, followed by the decreasing cost and probably the snowball that cannot be stopped, is now quite easy to understand the concept in this design, continue to improve their data to unite as many people as possible and then probably suddenly start dancing clouds ))).
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
First partnership with IBM and now with satoshi pay. Stellar lumens team is doing good work.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Since it is public knowledge that the additional XLM exists and will be distributed sooner or later this is largely factored into the price.

It was true a year ago that there was a lot of undistributed XLM sitting on the sidelines,so you could have said the same thing then. If you had said the price would only go down for this reason you'd have missed some tremendously dramatic growth that I and other holders have actually experienced.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Considering the amount of STR that is yet to be distributed, this shit is not going anywhere but down for the foreseeable future.

Read the whitepaper! They are only adding at 1% a year... I use to think exactly what you think here which is what kept.me.from.initially investing. Truth is that the 1% addition each year will have minimal effect on price.

Is that 1% new XLM every year (mining rewards), or just existing XLM that is released from SDF every year?  If the latter, is that what the auctions are?

No mining.... it is existing XLM released-

ok... i wasnt' clear on that. I thought the coin had 1% inflation built in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Considering the amount of STR that is yet to be distributed, this shit is not going anywhere but down for the foreseeable future.

Read the whitepaper! They are only adding at 1% a year... I use to think exactly what you think here which is what kept.me.from.initially investing. Truth is that the 1% addition each year will have minimal effect on price.

Is that 1% new XLM every year (mining rewards), or just existing XLM that is released from SDF every year?  If the latter, is that what the auctions are?

No mining.... it is existing XLM released-
Jump to: