Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 129. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Coin certainly and definitely great to capitalize on it. But still I think it will be another long and protracted fall in prices before begin full height and it will certainly not soon. And now there will be a slight increase on the background of the common market.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
when is going to be web address for obtain stellar

What are you asking?
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Let's go to the moon guys I love XLM
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
+30% in the last 24h. Consequences of deleted fork news.
Activity: 105
Merit: 22
Few weeks ago i was telling that lot's of things are going to happen and will..I have a friend that is very close to VERY tight source of information..He damn knew that IBM will come aboard and since then i started to belive in his "sources" .How does he knows, he don't want to tell me.He said "Just buy as much as you can and watch, XLM is going 1 USD pretty soon" .Thats why im buying and waiting, what else can i do.This all things looking very promising

a dollar will come from here to a year or two? today the volume of stellar will be 300 million dollars
so that it reaches the dollar, 30 billion dollars of volume is needed, that is 100 times more than what exists today. It seems almost hard to believe
Activity: 30
Few weeks ago i was telling that lot's of things are going to happen and will..I have a friend that is very close to VERY tight source of information..He damn knew that IBM will come aboard and since then i started to belive in his "sources" .How does he knows, he don't want to tell me.He said "Just buy as much as you can and watch, XLM is going 1 USD pretty soon" .Thats why im buying and waiting, what else can i do.This all things looking very promising
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Only 21 hours left to get a 10% discount on SMARTLANDS tokens, the first ever major ICO which is held on the Stellar platform. Do not miss that Smiley
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Michael Dowling, Group CTO and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services at IBM taking questions on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/

Cheers. Very interesting comments there.

Apparently huge stuffs coming to the Stellar network this year and next  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Interesting. I will watch.
Activity: 5
Michael Dowling, Group CTO and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services at IBM taking questions on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/

Cheers. Very interesting comments there.

Apparently huge stuffs coming to the Stellar network this year and next  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes, 2018 is looking very promising!
Activity: 5

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
after the big pump seems to come back low
It's usually happening, after holder know the price was raising, more of them are coming to reach their profit. As we can see, low again for a moment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
after the big pump seems to come back low
Activity: 14
Sounds pretty interesting...still i need more info of the team! Past projects and so on. Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Stellar is expanding in different exchange but now it is not in the situation to guess what is going to be the price of stellar in coming. Right now almost most of the coin has lost original price after Bitcoin price increases. To settle in original it will take some time.
Activity: 2

Just checked their twitter, and it seems they're only going for QTUM today.  Undecided
https://twitter.com/Coinrail_Korea

The homepage of coinrail is showing the same data, only QTUM. https://coinrail.co.kr/
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Nice rise XLM today. I will watch.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Stellar still plummeted these days. I will wait till next pumps from whales.

Yeah just waiting for BTC to quit going nuts.

Possibly few days before hardfork and we expect some or all altcoins will booom
hope it happens
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
The Partnership between Stellar and Smartlands will possibly impose its effects over the next decades. These are two really big realities and once they start to act sinergically, thinks we cannoy even imagine become possible.

What makes you think this?

Smartlands aims at the tokenisation of all agricultural assets worldwide and Stellar is aiming at becoming the N.1 instrument of payment for people in developing countries - these aspects have clearly synergical implications.

Will Stellar be the only currency so far that Smartland is going to integrate with or is it just one of many over the mid-term?
Jump to: