Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 130. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I like this Chart Gallery of Stellar Lumens on Bitscreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/stellar/chart_gallery

you and then draw the charts?)) In any case, thanks for the information))
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(
For all of us buying IBM news the best thing is to forgot about Stellar untill Q2 2018...

Thanks for that. I was going to pick some up but if the IBM thing doesn't happen until then I will wait and see how low it can go.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
For all of us buying IBM news the best thing is to forgot about Stellar untill Q2 2018...
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Any news ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I like this Chart Gallery of Stellar Lumens on Bitscreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/stellar/chart_gallery
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Fork is making a big mess.Stellar is on good way and there are lot's of interesting events coming up.
News can temporary make a momentum and raise coin a bit which can make a nice space to make a nice trade.This price is obvious and rest asured that this is maybe the LAST moment to get XLM on this price.Because, the upcoming news AFTER the fork will make it rise more and more.Maybe will not explode so much but will rise above 0.05 pretty soon.Only because there is lot's of things that is already happening and getting network preparation for big traffic.
Activity: 476
I bought at .4 thinking it was a good deal... Forced to forget and hold while I live my life forgetting about crypto. Hopefully xlm will rise one day.

go and talk cryptodd88 to him he will tell you the good business he has done buying xlm

What good business?
Activity: 248
I bought at .4 thinking it was a good deal... Forced to forget and hold while I live my life forgetting about crypto. Hopefully xlm will rise one day.

Ouch. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets back up to that before long though. Give it a month.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Stellar has resisted all the shuffle in alternative coins markets without loosing space in comparison to others. The price range most probably will cause of new spike in the market as without rise lot of volume tells totally different story and indicates huge possible spike in near future.
Activity: 105
Merit: 22

go and talk cryptodd88 to him he will tell you the good business he has done buying xlm
Activity: 198
Activity: 3
i see the Blockfolio every day but xlm still go down... when i see it up to 20$ for each coin! maybe never Sad(
Activity: 476
Stellar still plummeted these days. I will wait till next pumps from whales.

Yeah just waiting for BTC to quit going nuts.
Im having unconfirmed information that the price will get to 0.05 soon after ICO

i'm impressed with the precision of your sources. do they have complete control over the mind of every single person participating in the altcoin market? that's very cool if they do.

Yeah, super impressive tbh. Maybe they're just from the future?

You both will be very funny..Soon Wink

Don't get me wrong, I just bought in quite a bit at $.024. I think it will go up too, it's just the whole "unconfirmed sources" that makes you sound a bit cuckoo.
Activity: 56
 Stellar still plummeted these days. I will wait till next pumps from whales.
Activity: 56
now i can finally buy some Stellar I mean Lumens on Poloniex
Activity: 140
20% discount on the Smartlands token sale on Stellar will last only one day more. Anyone willing to join the first big ICO held on the Stellar platform should better hurry up! Smiley
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I see people speaking a lot about bitcoin & Amazon here, but the great news of today is the launch of the SMARTLANDS ICO on Stellar today! I think we will soon start to see some benefits from that!
Activity: 30
Im having unconfirmed information that the price will get to 0.05 soon after ICO

i'm impressed with the precision of your sources. do they have complete control over the mind of every single person participating in the altcoin market? that's very cool if they do.

You both will be very funny..Soon Wink

Jump to: