Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 133. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
The Partnership between Stellar and Smartlands will possibly impose its effects over the next decades. These are two really big realities and once they start to act sinergically, thinks we cannoy even imagine become possible.

What makes you think this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Stellar is killing me... My worst investment decision so far... That IBM seemed to me like so BIG deal but it looks like it is not... Well what can we do just wait and HODL... Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Because BTC is making yet another ATH.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
That is suppose to be good for XLM for the price is still droping... Any ideas why?
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Smartlands will be the first ICO on the Stellar platform. Hope this first coin will open the ICO era on the Stellar platform, Stellar will return 3000 satoshi soon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
The Partnership between Stellar and Smartlands will possibly impose its effects over the next decades. These are two really big realities and once they start to act sinergically, thinks we cannoy even imagine become possible.

It may trigger the avalanche in the asset creation business, when all parties will move from ethereum to Stellar platform.
Activity: 140
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Smartlands to integrate with the Stellar Network
Smartlands, worldwide platform to tokenize agriassets, has announced that it will be integrating with Stellar, an open source blockchain network, to support its cryptocurrency platform for agricultural projects. The decision to integrate with the Stellar network rather than build its own standalone blockchain solution greatly accelerates the development of the Platform and achieving its goal of transforming agricultural investments worldwide.
https://medium.com/@smartlands/smartlands-announces-that-it-will-integrate-with-the-stellar-network-ab2d8c32a25d
https://smartlands.io

Looks not only will they launch their ICO but also create  their  asset  namely SLT on on Stellar platform and that one  will be  tradable on Stellar distributed exchange. Buy and HODL, nothing more to say  of XLM.

Or maybe it's better to wait while the forks are over, and buy on the market? And then suddenly the price after ICO will creep down as it happens ...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Smartlands to integrate with the Stellar Network
Smartlands, worldwide platform to tokenize agriassets, has announced that it will be integrating with Stellar, an open source blockchain network, to support its cryptocurrency platform for agricultural projects. The decision to integrate with the Stellar network rather than build its own standalone blockchain solution greatly accelerates the development of the Platform and achieving its goal of transforming agricultural investments worldwide.
https://medium.com/@smartlands/smartlands-announces-that-it-will-integrate-with-the-stellar-network-ab2d8c32a25d
https://smartlands.io

Looks not only will they launch their ICO but also create  their  asset  namely SLT on on Stellar platform and that one  will be  tradable on Stellar distributed exchange. Buy and HODL, nothing more to say  of XLM.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I think it is really interesting that such a coin with a good world changing concept is so big. It was distributed only by airdrops? And sits at that valuation now, impressive!

True... sadly it has the pre-mine, bad distribution hanging over it's head.

Of course, generally the only people that care about that are PoW bitcoin snobs. The business and general populous doesn't really care that much.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think it is really interesting that such a coin with a good world changing concept is so big. It was distributed only by airdrops? And sits at that valuation now, impressive!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I’m from Taiwan, is it possible to participate in your ICO?

Smartlands ICO is on Stellar network but in order to participate, go to smartlands.io

Can someone else confirm?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

Smartlands ICO is on Stellar network but in order to participate, go to smartlands.io
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 248
Hello guys, do you think that stellar has the potential to reach 1$ or more, next year?

Anybody?

Potential, sure... but I doubt it would be that high in such a short time. Then again, bitcoin is like $3000 above where I thought it would be at this time.

Your asking for what like 35x in 1 year?

But, even if it goes to .10 in the next year, that's a nice 3x. Try that in the stock market.

Yeah you're probably right.
That's the thing in this market, it moves so much faster than the stock market. It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

That's a good point. So this market moves at least 3x as fast as the stock market. A year on here, is like 3 normally.

At least!
Activity: 186
I am interesting that if the coin of dev team would trade in market?
although it had a good price now.
Activity: 30
Hello guys, do you think that stellar has the potential to reach 1$ or more, next year?

Anybody?
Surely,with potential next year.
And I personally think the coins are too many to achieve such a price. Many coins with less can not cost so much, and there are too many coins.

When IBM start to use Stellar Network you will see how wrong you are Smiley
When will it be? Tell me the date when.

The date? Are you in the cryptocurrency from yesterday?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Nice project. You can count on my participation at the ICO.

This isn't an ICO. this is an established coin traded on many markets. Pick some up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS

Anybody?
And I personally think the coins are too many to achieve such a price. Many coins with less can not cost so much, and there are too many coins.

When will it be? Tell me the date when.
Activity: 30

Anybody?

Jump to: