Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 134. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Smartlands to integrate with the Stellar Network
Smartlands, worldwide platform to tokenize agriassets, has announced that it will be integrating with Stellar, an open source blockchain network, to support its cryptocurrency platform for agricultural projects. The decision to integrate with the Stellar network rather than build its own standalone blockchain solution greatly accelerates the development of the Platform and achieving its goal of transforming agricultural investments worldwide.
https://medium.com/@smartlands/smartlands-announces-that-it-will-integrate-with-the-stellar-network-ab2d8c32a25d
https://smartlands.io
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Hello guys, do you think that stellar has the potential to reach 1$ or more, next year?

Anybody?
Surely,with potential next year.
And I personally think the coins are too many to achieve such a price. Many coins with less can not cost so much, and there are too many coins.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Are there any cryptocurrency exchanges ready to work with your cryptocurrency?
Activity: 54
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I am very excited about the news of Smartlands doing their ICO on Stellar. It is the very first time which marks the beginning of a new era for Stellar. Good things ahead!

https://smartlands.io/
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Any airdrop or bounty program ?

How will remaining XLM be distributed? Have any details been released on more airdrops?

That's the main problem with Stellar: distribution has not ended. Remaining coins can be dumped at the exchange whenever individuals who control the reserved coins see fit. If you wonder why the price has not gone up despite good news that would put other coins in stratosphere - here is your answer.
How many coins left for distribution?

I would like to know that as well. And also are the remaining coins locked in any way or could they be freely distributed anytime?

Here are the figures:

Total XLM: 103.37 Billion
Distributed XLM: 6.99 Billion
  Direct signup program: 4,803,123,717
  Bitcoin program: 2,037,756,770

Do your math how many XLM is there to be shifted to the exchanges. Here is the graphical representation:

I had more than 150.000 [Edited, see bellow] 230.000 XLM three years ago. Sold them all when I realized this is not going to be changed soon and that enormous amount of coins can be dumped at somebodies else whim. Too bad for this coin, it had great potential, transfers are lightning fast, it was a pleasure to trade, lot of exchanges supported it. Not IBM's or anybodies else support is worth much until this distribution mess is sorted out by the creators of the coin.

Edit:
Just checked my Poloniex history, I sure was heavy into this coin:

Was joy to trade this little coin, good ol' days Wink
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Hello guys, do you think that stellar has the potential to reach 1$ or more, next year?

Anybody?

Potential, sure... but I doubt it would be that high in such a short time. Then again, bitcoin is like $3000 above where I thought it would be at this time.

Your asking for what like 35x in 1 year?

But, even if it goes to .10 in the next year, that's a nice 3x. Try that in the stock market.

That's the thing in this market, it moves so much faster than the stock market. It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

That's a good point. So this market moves at least 3x as fast as the stock market. A year on here, is like 3 normally.

At least!
Activity: 248

Anybody?

Potential, sure... but I doubt it would be that high in such a short time. Then again, bitcoin is like $3000 above where I thought it would be at this time.

But, even if it goes to .10 in the next year, that's a nice 3x. Try that in the stock market.

That's the thing in this market, it moves so much faster than the stock market. It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

That's a good point. So this market moves at least 3x as fast as the stock market. A year on here, is like 3 normally.
Activity: 30
The thing you should consider is that there are no significant transactions on Stellar network right now.What will happen in the near future is that when IBM starts to USE XLM..Then you will see the Stellar network quite bussy and that is going to skyrocket the whole story.The news are just a beginners pump.
Where could i get this statstics?

Here : https://dashboard.stellar.org/
You can also see the tests that IBM did on Stellar network just before the big pump.That means that they are satisfied with the result because just right after that, the news with IBM and Stellar arrived.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
The thing you should consider is that there are no significant transactions on Stellar network right now.What will happen in the near future is that when IBM starts to USE XLM..Then you will see the Stellar network quite bussy and that is going to skyrocket the whole story.The news are just a beginners pump.
Where could i get this statstics?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Lumen is highly manipulated on the exchanges to bring the price down. I just don't understand the reason behind it.
Could it be those two ICO's coming soon on stellar platform.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106

Anybody?
Surely,with potential next year.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101

Anybody?

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Anybody?

I Think we can hit 0.1 $ if crypto market will went up again. IBM News was pretty nice and will push us to new atmospheres. I also invested into stellar at 0.015 cent so we will see what happens.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

Anybody?

I think this is entirely within the realm of possibility.

Thank you very much for your answer!

I want to buy XLM coins as a long term investment, but I think that is a bad moment to buy, so i'm waiting for a dump, i hope that reach again 0.01$ or something like that. What do you think about?

P.S.:sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
Relax, here's half of these, all through the Googletranslater. I myself am so. And what about stylar - everything can be. If developed will open projects and people carry money in them that will be more)
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Anybody?

Activity: 45

Anybody?

Thank you very much for your answer!

I want to buy XLM coins as a long term investment, but I think that is a bad moment to buy, so i'm waiting for a dump, i hope that reach again 0.01$ or something like that. What do you think about?

P.S.:sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
Activity: 248

Anybody?

Any airdrop or bounty program ?

How will remaining XLM be distributed? Have any details been released on more airdrops?

That's the main problem with Stellar: distribution has not ended. Remaining coins can be dumped at the exchange whenever individuals who control the reserved coins see fit. If you wonder why the price has not gone up despite good news that would put other coins in stratosphere - here is your answer.
How many coins left for distribution?

I would like to know that as well. And also are the remaining coins locked in any way or could they be freely distributed anytime?

That would lead to coin bancrupcy.
Thats why there is "white paper" where coin developers are actualy revealing their plans..That could happen only by software and not monetary character called "hard fork" where the coin is improved by security and many other things.And second, there is community and even institution behind that and thats impossible to happen just like that.
BIG players like IBM have trust in Stellar and NOT to other coins and that is not coincidence.Have that in mind when asking yourself a question is it SAFE to invest..Yes, it is and im sure they know perfectly what they are doing.
Jump to: