Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 159. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Stellar is in the buy zone and is  now offering the  better buying opportunities than I ever anticipated this summer.

It is not, huge pressure from airdrop users who are just claiming and dumping their coins.

When that pressure will release then it can be go up so we have to wait till this airdrop finish.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
This coin needs actual use by actual businesses. Of you want to profile as a mainstream AML /insert regulation proof type of coin, show that real businesses are using it.

Is that enough?  Grin

https://www.stellar.org/about/directory

That's a very nice list there. But it's not enough. Adoption should be main target. Regarding adoption Bitcoin is far ahead other crypto projects, Ethereum is doing a lot of work in that direction.

Stellar has got a lot of advantages so it can perform really well too.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
This coin needs actual use by actual businesses. Of you want to profile as a mainstream AML /insert regulation proof type of coin, show that real businesses are using it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The xlm price is going high again now. I hope this will continue in the coming days. This coin has a lot of potentioals.
Activity: 165
Stellar is too low-key, has long been no high rise, and I'm waiting
Activity: 700
So what's going on with this STR/XLM scam coin this week?
You should not say that. I'm sure we'll see the price to 2000 satoshi for a coin.
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
Did anyone with some BTCs at Poloniex already get their share of free Lumens? I didn't.

you need to read the report from the community,
many major exchanges refuse to participate in the lumens giveaway, and the exchanges got all the lumens giveaway

read all here=
https://www.mystellar.org/thread-2973.html?highlight=poloniex

THIS IS WHY, the 16billion Lumens Giveaway, is not working as supposed, so the current stellar value is caused by whale manipulating the market, i bet this is a huge accumulating

prepare to the moon guys, meanwhile,, buy now before to late

and here is the link to claim the giveaway directly to the Stellar Foundation
read all here=
https://www.mystellar.org/thread-3010.html

So any update regarding distribution from poloniex side?

Poloniex isn't distributing anything to account holders. They're keeping all the free coins for themselves. They're thieves and always will be.
I also heard that poloniex keep all free coin for themselves, I don't know this is truth or not, maybe they should give a date for member to receive their free coin ?
Poloniex has been post in their twitter say: "They not join to distributing from STR and they will send STR for holder BTC in their wallet".

Polo doesn't have time and will to help Stellar team in distribution. They posted the reply in polo twitter. They have shitton of problems with customers that needs to be fixed!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Well its not a scam coin for the starters it just that the exchanger participating on the airdrop is claiming lumens for them self and not distributing to their user/investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better

Poloniex isn't distributing anything to account holders. They're keeping all the free coins for themselves. They're thieves and always will be.
I also heard that poloniex keep all free coin for themselves, I don't know this is truth or not, maybe they should give a date for member to receive their free coin ?
Poloniex has been post in their twitter say: "They not join to distributing from STR and they will send STR for holder BTC in their wallet".
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Polo is so busy now. Ppl say it takes month to get some tickets closed and problem solved. Stellar didn't ask Polo about airdrop but listed them for some reason. Polo is just super super busy with tickets. They don't add new coins and this airdrop will be another headache for them!
I don't think so, so much people complaint their customer service support , reply support ticket more than 1 month, after that just need to wait again, I agree they increase too much customer within this two month , but with bad customer support, I think people will go to other exchange right now
Polo is so busy now. Ppl say it takes month to get some tickets closed and problem solved. Stellar didn't ask Polo about airdrop but listed them for some reason. Polo is just super super busy with tickets. They don't add new coins and this airdrop will be another headache for them!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

If that is the case, that is bad for its customers.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Which exchanges are supported during claiming?

Edit:

I find the list ;-), anyone test it by Bittrex? Cryptopia say no...

Bittrex was not supported giveaway. So they won't give anything. We can only take individual level mostly all exchanges were claiming for themselves.

OK, thx for your answer, the drop from my Wallet was successful, THX
Activity: 349
Merit: 132
when is the airdrop finish?
nice pump on poloniex  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Edit:

Bittrex was not supported giveaway. So they won't give anything. We can only take individual level mostly all exchanges were claiming for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634

Edit:

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Jump to: