Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 154. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have a bunch of Bitcoins, so hopefully it worked. I opened up a Stellar wallet and believe that I signed/verified. I placed their Bitcoin Giveaway message in both Trezor "message" boxes and placed my Trezor BTC address in both address boxes. I copied the signature from the sign signature box to the verify signature box then verified. Wish me luck!

You receive the airdrop a few seconds after you join. If you did not receive the airdrop it did not work.

Also, I remember seeing somewhere that your wallet needs XLM to be activated. DoI need to send a few hundred XLM to the wallet to receive the airdrop? Thanks in advance
My wallet activated when the airdrop sent me my XLM.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
I have a bunch of Bitcoins, so hopefully it worked. I opened up a Stellar wallet and believe that I signed/verified. I placed their Bitcoin Giveaway message in both Trezor "message" boxes and placed my Trezor BTC address in both address boxes. I copied the signature from the sign signature box to the verify signature box then verified. Wish me luck!

Also, I remember seeing somewhere that your wallet needs XLM to be activated. DoI need to send a few hundred XLM to the wallet to receive the airdrop? Thanks in advance
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
So August 28 XLM going to moon or Mars ??
I m sure something good coming soo with XLM

What's August 28?

The 16 Billion Stellar Lumens giveaway ends on the 27th

https://www.stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/

how come the giveaway ends on the 27th would makes stellar mooning?
The giveaway flooded the market with free stellar. After the giveaway ends the free money dries up and the price can recover.
The giveaway also made more people join stellar. Stellar comes out stronger with more holders.
'Mooning' takes longer, I expect stellar to go up before this year ends.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
still can't change my profile pic
Is NaoBTC down?

I went to stellarterm.com and traded my XLM for naobtc BTC assets. I've sent my naobtc assets to my bitcoin address using these instructions https://naobtc.com/#/howto/withdraw but this didn't work. Still nothing in my bitcoin wallet.

Is there an easy way to sell XLM for real BTC without using an exchange that requires ID verification?
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Jed McCaleb, the founder of stellar, is also the founder of ripple. He had an argument and left ripple. He still owns billions of ripple. That's also the two currencies are so closely linked.

Nope, as far as it is known to me he sold all his Ripple in a year he left. So, as for now he is completely occupied with Stellar.

How can you be sure about this! Ripple is unlike bitcoin where you could see and trace every activities. This guy own billions of ripple and and just because he said he sold means nothing!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
thecryptoconsultant.com
Hi,

What I like about Stellar, is that only 10% of the total supply is distributed.

I have a question is there a website or a way to know, how much XLM the top 10 000  adresses own of Stellar ?

I go the info for BTC LTC and Dash on this website :

https://bitinfocharts.com/

Thanks!

Victor
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Jed McCaleb, the founder of stellar, is also the founder of ripple. He had an argument and left ripple. He still owns billions of ripple. That's also the two currencies are so closely linked.

Nope, as far as it is known to me he sold all his Ripple in a year he left. So, as for now he is completely occupied with Stellar.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
The price went low at the end of the day. Hope it will get back soon.

It seems to me companies and apps need to get on board, to make this more popular, which will improve the price.

Just sitting, waiting, hoping for the price to go up won't work.

I'd like to know what Stellar foundation is doing to spread the usage. For example, I don't even see a decent mobile wallet... the ones I see in the play store have some really bad reviews, and Lobstr, I think it was just had some big security issues.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The price went low at the end of the day. Hope it will get back soon.
Activity: 179

What's August 28?

how come the giveaway ends on the 27th would makes stellar mooning?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
I'm waiting for people from the ripple to understand that it's much more efficient and transparent when the source code is open. In fact, Stellar and Ripple are very similar projects for one and only ...
Ripple is more loyal to the banking giants, there is no decentralization in it.
The future of projects where the movement of money is visible and you can check their legality and purity

Time to really pull up peoples  out of control of banks.  Stellar is designed to be friendly for ordinary people and should stay to be close to them.
Activity: 700
I'm waiting for people from the ripple to understand that it's much more efficient and transparent when the source code is open. In fact, Stellar and Ripple are very similar projects for one and only ...
Ripple is more loyal to the banking giants, there is no decentralization in it.
The future of projects where the movement of money is visible and you can check their legality and purity

Activity: 131
I'm loving this project. Any good recommendations about the project on youtube?

thank you
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
wonder what the price will do over the next several days...
legendary
Activity: 1162

What's August 28?

Good information, there's at least 4-5 days before the giveaway lumens ends, so sign up soon as a bitcoin holder to get free lumens.
Activity: 344
Merit: 259

What's August 28?

legendary
Activity: 1232

What's August 28?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Can anyone recommend a good and secure mobile wallet for Android.

When I read reviews on the store, there not very good, and one said they re-wrote the security because of some breach. Ug.
Jump to: