Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 155. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
My account has been hacked. They sold all forks, transferred them to the BTS. And bought up the lumens. And here is the history of trading. How do you think, whom is this trade profitable? Obviously not me, merge with 0.5 btc to a horrendous low, the trade screen below. Who deals with pamp and dump coins?
Tell me, otherwise I do not know

Sorry, Google Translator
 http://joxi.ru/E2p3RkBfBXpJXm

You expect me to click that shady link?
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to buying STR around 200 satoshi again and dumping it on the new wave of noobs next year at 2k. Don't miss this golden opportunity.

Good idea. I think ATH was like 3k when the crazy pump happened. Right now price is falling because of BTC pressure and it will rise in the future for sure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I want to hear good news on the Stellar.
Soon, on August 28, they will be.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
Stellar / XLM in the process of bottoming in my opinion. Let's see where we will be in a couple of months  Smiley
I really hope for a price correction, but with the recent bitcoin wave I'm not seeing it. It probably will raise price but not too much.
Activity: 348
My account has been hacked. They sold all forks, transferred them to the BTS. And bought up the lumens. And here is the history of trading. How do you think, whom is this trade profitable? Obviously not me, merge with 0.5 btc to a horrendous low, the trade screen below. Who deals with pamp and dump coins?

Sorry, Google Translator

Tried to find the truth on the forum of this coin, just hid the comments and blocked the account

Here is the screen
http://joxi.ru/eAOEp4Rh4aexnm
http://joxi.ru/a2XldeKCya91d2
Activity: 348

Sorry, Google Translator
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
so i just reload the airdrop page to enter another address and repeat process?

also.. i tested a small amount with an exchange XLM address and it's not working.. i guess i just donated to an exchange?

Yea... it's annoying. They need to fix it. Who has all their BTC in one address?
Activity: 336
I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to buying STR around 200 satoshi again and dumping it on the new wave of noobs next year at 2k. Don't miss this golden opportunity.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
so i just reload the airdrop page to enter another address and repeat process?

also.. i tested a small amount with an exchange XLM address and it's not working.. i guess i just donated to an exchange?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Do you know why the prices are dropping?

Yes, that happens where there are more sellers than buyers. Which makes sense to happen soon after a give away.

Oh, also, since this is mostly prices against BTC, as BTC - USD goes up, many other alts/btc go down.

Just hold or buy while prices are dropping. Wink

Yeah, I bought some XLM coins. I'm pretty sure that prices will go up soon.
legendary

Yes, that happens where there are more sellers than buyers. Which makes sense to happen soon after a give away.

Oh, also, since this is mostly prices against BTC, as BTC - USD goes up, many other alts/btc go down.

Just hold or buy while prices are dropping. Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
legendary
As long as they keep giving it away, the value will dilute. Once it is well distributed it has a chance to gain in price.

But when will they stop giving them away then? Is it a matter of months or years?

August 27th, 2017: The bitcoin lumen program will conclude. If there are unclaimed lumens, they’ll go to Stellar.org’s operational fund and to the Build Challenge.

However, I have no idea if that means they will be done done.

Just consider this a buying opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
As long as they keep giving it away, the value will dilute. Once it is well distributed it has a chance to gain in price.

But when will they stop giving them away then? Is it a matter of months or years?
legendary
I think Stellar needs to go beyond the moon this time.
I don't see how you can be so optimistic, it just gets worse and worse to me...

legendary
I think Stellar needs to go beyond the moon this time.
I don't see how you can be so optimistic, it just gets worse and worse to me...
Activity: 175
Merit: 103
it looks be died!
my heart is hurt ,my money loss a lots
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
This project is so good. But the prices are dropping are there any new news on the cards?

Yes, you're right! Stellar is a promising cryptocurrency and a lot of update happens on this year. I think Stellar needs to go beyond the moon this time.
legendary
This project is so good. But the prices are dropping are there any new news on the cards?
I'd like to know as well  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social

Jump to: