Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 156. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
First of all, your BTC wallet should be "with a positive balance at first block on June 26, 2017
If you pass throught the first stage: your Stellar balance should be at least 20 XLM for the Stellars to be claimed.
Confim you`re the owner of the wallet by signing message
Done.

I found an old wallet and transferred the money into that - it doesn`t work.
Fund should have been sitting there on June 26, 2017..

That`s why I assume Kraken or Polo arwe the only options for me.

It looks like Polo is not giving you any Lumens though...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hi all!

When I'm trying to upgrade from old account to new one and hit the "Upgrade and confirm..." button, i've got a red pop up message "Please contact support: [email protected]"

Can anyone explain, why I can't upgrade? I still have 20 stellars

I have resolved the problem
I put a little XLM into my Stellar account

And BINGO:

Success!

Your account is now funded with lumens.
CLAIM DETAILS

Your bitcoin holding as of block 472889: 0.00100000 BTC

Lumens claimed: 0.9749580 XLM

Isn`t that funny, considering XX Btc in my account )))))

It seems I still have an option to get Lumens via Poloniex or Bittrex, correct?

maybe the bitcoin you hold when the snapshot of block 472889 is only 0.001.
deposited bitcoin after that is not counted on the giveaways.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
First of all, your BTC wallet should be "with a positive balance at first block on June 26, 2017
If you pass throught the first stage: your Stellar balance should be at least 20 XLM for the Stellars to be claimed.
Confim you`re the owner of the wallet by signing message
Done.

I found an old wallet and transferred the money into that - it doesn`t work.
Fund should have been sitting there on June 26, 2017..

That`s why I assume Kraken or Polo arwe the only options for me.
Activity: 71
Hi all!

When I'm trying to upgrade from old account to new one and hit the "Upgrade and confirm..." button, i've got a red pop up message "Please contact support: [email protected]"

And BINGO:

Success!

CLAIM DETAILS

Can you please describe your actions in details?
Did you have Stellars that you can't upgrade to Lumens because of that message, correct?
Hi all!

And BINGO:

Success!

CLAIM DETAILS

Activity: 562
Merit: 500
Hi all!

Send an email to [email protected] and wait some days or you can try to contact with Stellar supporter at twitter or slack.
Activity: 71
Hi all!

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Can someone help me.
Every time I enter and sign message Stellars says:

"You will claim fewer than 20 lumens, which is the minimum balance for creating a Stellar account. To continue, enter an existing account ID", even though I have 20 BTC that I `ve just deposited.

What`s the problem?

Are you sure you are entering the correct lumen public ID?

Or go to an exchange and buy some lumens to pump up your account. You can buy 1000 for like $20.

Problem is that the btc account is empty. Not the Stellar one.

That's not how I read that message.

Oh yea, I see if he is expecting to claim lumens for 20 BTC that was just put into that address, than yes... that's the problem.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Can someone help me.

"You will claim fewer than 20 lumens, which is the minimum balance for creating a Stellar account. To continue, enter an existing account ID", even though I have 20 BTC that I `ve just deposited.

What`s the problem?

Or go to an exchange and buy some lumens to pump up your account. You can buy 1000 for like $20.

Problem is that the btc account is empty. Not the Stellar one.

legendary
Can someone help me.

What`s the problem?

Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Can someone help me.

What`s the problem?

"that I `ve just deposited."
That is the problem exactly. A snapshot of the blockchain was taken on 7th of July. Claims can be made for BTC sitting on that address on that date.
Can someone help me.

"You will claim fewer than 20 lumens, which is the minimum balance for creating a Stellar account. To continue, enter an existing account ID", even though I have XX BTC that I `ve just deposited.

What`s the problem?
Activity: 392
Will there be a new  free distribution? Maybe on stellar forum? I wish I was here few years ago to be able to claim all these great airdrop projects!

I'm also interested in this.... do we have to buy or we can get some for free?

Also why should someone invest in this?
will the value of the token rise?
When will it hit let's say 0.5 usd?

Read the OP.

The features are there. The main reason people won't buy this coin up, is that it was a pre-mine... 100% of the coins were created at birth.

I'd be very happy if this coin got to $1... ecstatic if it got to $10. While I am holding my Stellarlumens, I am not holding my breath.

Why would people not buy if it's pre mined, 100% of coins created in the genesis book.
Also why should someone like me buy let's say 5k coins... (i assume you get just a little bit for free, so not worth to waste time on it).. why do you as coin holder believe this ccoin will hit 1 usd let's say in a year time?
legendary
Will there be a new  free distribution? Maybe on stellar forum? I wish I was here few years ago to be able to claim all these great airdrop projects!

Read the OP.

The features are there. The main reason people won't buy this coin up, is that it was a pre-mine... 100% of the coins were created at birth.

I'd be very happy if this coin got to $1... ecstatic if it got to $10. While I am holding my Stellarlumens, I am not holding my breath.
Activity: 700
 Stellar Very interesting project, I advise everyone to think about participation in it.
Good luck to the development team. Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Will there be a new  free distribution? Maybe on stellar forum? I wish I was here few years ago to be able to claim all these great airdrop projects!

Activity: 170
Will there be a new  free distribution? Maybe on stellar forum? I wish I was here few years ago to be able to claim all these great airdrop projects!
Does anyone know the current status of the Direct Signup Program? If it's not on hold, how can I join? If it is on hold, is there any information on when and how it will resume?
Status of Direct Signup Program still active, claim lumens until August 27, 2017.
go to this link https://www.stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/

That looks like the link for the Bitcoin airdrop. Thanks, but I'm asking about the more general Direct Signup Program that will distribute a small amount of Lumens to everyone (via Facebook ID, even those that do not hold Bitcoin).

According to the "Distribution Progress" on this page:

https://dashboard.stellar.org/

it looks like some 9.61% have already been distributed, but there seems to be some >~45% remaining.
Distribute Lumens to everyone via Facebook account closed a long time. Some months ago, they tested invitation system but the invitation I think has been closed.
https://stellarorg.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002208803-Direct-Signup-Program-2017-Update-Receiving-lumen-invites
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Does anyone know the current status of the Direct Signup Program? If it's not on hold, how can I join? If it is on hold, is there any information on when and how it will resume?
Status of Direct Signup Program still active, claim lumens until August 27, 2017.

That looks like the link for the Bitcoin airdrop. Thanks, but I'm asking about the more general Direct Signup Program that will distribute a small amount of Lumens to everyone (via Facebook ID, even those that do not hold Bitcoin).

According to the "Distribution Progress" on this page:

https://dashboard.stellar.org/

it looks like some 9.61% have already been distributed, but there seems to be some >~45% remaining.
Jump to: