Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 164. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Did anyone with some BTCs at Poloniex already get their share of free Lumens? I didn't.

I think a lot did it same as me. I am still hoping Poloniex will claim it and distribute to btc holders.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Can someone help me? I just don't get it:

I put in my btc address, what is the next step?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Did anyone with some BTCs at Poloniex already get their share of free Lumens? I didn't.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Thanks for the free coins!

Now... To hold or not to hold, that's the question.

It looks like this coin already had a considerable drop, maybe in part in anticipation of the giveaway. It also looks like the dump isn't being as hard... in fact it has risen since the giveaway. Maybe the dump was overdiscounted already?

Also on the last time I received some XLM from Kraken I ended up dumping them before the big rise....

On the other hand, what's this coin useful for? Is it bassically a Ripple clone without the hype?

it don't really matter if it has uses or not. it has presence and it ain't going anywhere in the markets plus the market cap is relatively modest.

dump a proportion now and sit on the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Well that all went easily enough!  I didn't even know about Stellar Lumens really until earlier today, but I have managed to claim them with no difficulty.
I wish it was always so easy to get things done with crypto.

I don't know if I love the distribution method, it seems to be giving early adopters an advantage, but as I am one, it isn't bad for me.

I think CLAMS might have been fairer, Byteballs is crazy, but incentivizes people to stay involved longer term.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Ripple solves real problems. Stellar could do so as well. It just needs more spreading. And the wallets could be better too (not too excited about the Lobstr wallet; not even QR capability).
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓
Thanks for the free coins!

Now... To hold or not to hold, that's the question.

It looks like this coin already had a considerable drop, maybe in part in anticipation of the giveaway. It also looks like the dump isn't being as hard... in fact it has risen since the giveaway. Maybe the dump was overdiscounted already?

Also on the last time I received some XLM from Kraken I ended up dumping them before the big rise....

On the other hand, what's this coin useful for? Is it bassically a Ripple clone without the hype?

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Free XLM Giveaway done
Free XLM to BTC and XRP hodlers done

Free XLM to XLM hodlers when?

Don't think they will do ever, they want to add new user who don't hold XLM now.

It's annoying but we can't do anything with this.

Not really an incentive to hold. Byteball does this better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Free XLM Giveaway done

Don't think they will do ever, they want to add new user who don't hold XLM now.

It's annoying but we can't do anything with this.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Free XLM Giveaway done

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
recipe of healthy trading = BUY LOW, Sell HIGH
LOL !
Free is that LOW enough ?
That is the question.

Buy low - done.
Sell high - done... (or not, depends of owner).
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
Do you know when is the next Bitcoin owner free distribution ?

hang out at stellar forum, there is lots of active Filipino, Indonesia, Vietnamese, Germany, India member there
emerging country is the target of stellar roadmap
and the community join hand helping it, also share the stellar and interesting news

also we got stellar value prediction, you want to be rich? you better buy it now..!
LINK ---> https://www.mystellar.org/thread-2794.html

They have the pump right, but not the direction. STR will pump down just like it did the last time the free coins came out.

currently XLM is to low
LINK ---> https://www.mystellar.org/thread-2794.html (must login to see the pic)

it is going back to 2100, just hang on guys, if you support stellar and want to make it more valuable, we need to use it, start from hangout together, and transaction among us
coin exchange is a place to pump and dump, not a good place for newbie to hang out, most will get burned by the dump

recipe of healthy trading = BUY LOW, Sell HIGH
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have written a simple step by step tutorial with images on "how to claim free stellar"  for those who are not familiar with Bitcoin wallets sign message functionality.

Check it out here, upvote if it helps Smiley

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sniperz/tutorial-how-to-claim-free-stellar-using-mycelium-or-any-other-bitcoin-wallet-with-images

It was very helpful to me. Does ending on 27th August mean I can claim till that date ? If I am not using any of these wallets or exchanges and want to claim some Stellar am I still eligible to do so or not ? I just don't get the idea of snapshot has been taken what does that means ?

Yeah the last date for claiming is 27th August. Snapshot took a shot of blockchain on Midnight 26th June. So all BTC addresses holding bitcoins at that time automatically becomes eligible.

Now you have 2 ways to claim.
1. From exchanges who are participating with them [poloniex is pending confirmation now]

2. BTC wallets where you have your private keys and ability of sign msgs. Or like what @tomkat explained.

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
How can I send the Lumes to Bittrex Huh

They give me an address and a memo. If I try to put the memo in the id_memo I get error " MEMO_ID must be a valid 64 bit unsigned integer".

What memo should I select for the memo they provided me Huh

I got:

address: GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3
memo: af7fef2f96af493295c

thanks for any help
For Poloniex and Kraken, memo is a text format.
I don't know for Bittrex : make a try with 1 xlm (that is what I made).
Be carreful with Bittrex and Kraken : btc withdraws fees are 0.001 btc, very expensive.

Thanks, worked for me.

I'll hold the coins until the post distribution effect is over, at least
legendary

They give me an address and a memo. If I try to put the memo in the id_memo I get error " MEMO_ID must be a valid 64 bit unsigned integer".

I got:

thanks for any help
For Poloniex and Kraken, memo is a text format.
I don't know for Bittrex : make a try with 1 xlm (that is what I made).
Be carreful with Bittrex and Kraken : btc withdraws fees are 0.001 btc, very expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

I got:

thanks for any help
legendary

byteball and bitcore are both still available and ongoing. bitcore's pretty quiet. byteball could well go some interesting places. they're both free so who cares what they do?
Thank you for reply.
Unfornately, for BitCore, the snapshot was on april 23 2017 and I haven't my private BTCs keys at this time :-(.
Do you know others coins with such free distribution (Stellar, ByteBall, BitCore, BSD : with btc snapshot or just subscription) ?
legendary

Live now https://www.stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/

At the current price of XLM, works out at just over 1% of the value of the Bitcoins you have in the wallet, so worth doing and an easy process
This one is ended for me.
I was talking about the next one, after the one of june 26 2017.
Before 2018 or In may 2018 ?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Live now https://www.stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/

At the current price of XLM, works out at just over 1% of the value of the Bitcoins you have in the wallet, so worth doing and an easy process
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

byteball and bitcore are both still available and ongoing. bitcore's pretty quiet. byteball could well go some interesting places. they're both free so who cares what they do?
Jump to: