Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 170. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 444
Please, M. Stellar, where is the claim link ?

June 27, 2017: We’ll publish a claim page at 11AM (PDT), allowing bitcoin holders to verify that they control a given bitcoin address. We will then send that address’s share of lumens to the provided Stellar account.

that is  8:00 PM Europe - Berlin
Ok, thank you : I don't saw this time info.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

June 27, 2017: We’ll publish a claim page at 11AM (PDT), allowing bitcoin holders to verify that they control a given bitcoin address. We will then send that address’s share of lumens to the provided Stellar account.

that is  8:00 PM Europe - Berlin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Poloniex says that they never agreed to participate in the giveaway. That's quite shitty as I'm sure many people deposited bitcoin or refrained from withdrawing with the understanding that Poloniex would participate, now those people will be unable to use that bitcoin to claim Lumens.

The question is, will Poloniex claim the Lumens or will it just go to the organization? This mistake may lead to the organization earning a significantly larger share of the giveaway, maybe it wasn't such an accident? Maybe Poloniex or the Stellar Organization will find a way to reconcile this? 

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/879511304075083781

Well that is a pain in the ass if I knew Poloniex wasn't supporting the giveaway I would have moved those coins to a different wallet for a day, I presumed they would fasttrack it via the giveaway function.
They had more than enough time to tell people that so I sense scam in a sense that they delayed the release to prevent movement of withdrawals.

Life in general is a scam. Get used to it.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
So, where is the free money ?  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I hope polo end up distributing the lumens or maybe the stellar devs can give a solutuion to this. Many people moved their coins to polo.
Polo can claim an enormous quantity of lumens just signing his coldwallets with BTCs that belongs to his users. That´s a really nasty move of his part. It would be intelligent for the Stellar team to not redeem that lumens. Do we know the coldwallets addresses of poloniex?
Stellar cannot do that : the rules are the same for everybody : you control a Bitcoin address, you get the XLM.
Use your own wallet next time... or not i you want Poloniex steal you one more time (the third, exactly : it was the same for the first distribution).
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1005
No maps for these territories
Polo can claim an enormous quantity of lumens just signing his coldwallets with BTCs that belongs to his users. That´s a really nasty move of his part. It would be intelligent for the Stellar team to not redeem that lumens. Do we know the coldwallets addresses of poloniex?

Can you link a facebook account that isn't your real name? like if the name i crypto dude etc.  
Of course : nobody askyou your real name.
Isn't it M. Trump ;-).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

Can you link a facebook account that isn't your real name? like if the name i crypto dude etc. 
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
to receive any free Lumen do I need open an account somewhere or just wallet?
Just the wallet or an account in an exchange.

if I have ripple an an exchange, I'll receive coins automatically also an exchange address and I don't need to do anything, is it correct?
if I have bitcoin on my wallet then I have to fill form, correct?
Participating exchanges:
    Kraken
    BTC38
    Poloniex
    Deribit
    Yuanbao
    NaoBTC
    Bit-Z
They will handle the process of automatically crediting your account. Seem the poloniex confusion.

Ironically, Poloniex have the biggest trading volume out of the list. And perhaps with that alone grant Poloniex the entitlement to give it clients the middle finger over and over again.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251

if I have ripple an an exchange, I'll receive coins automatically also an exchange address and I don't need to do anything, is it correct?
Participating exchanges:
    Kraken
    BTC38
    Poloniex
    Deribit
    Yuanbao
    NaoBTC
    Bit-Z
They will handle the process of automatically crediting your account. Seem the poloniex confusion.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

All hope is not lost yet for people who used Poloniex.

As per the Slack chat Brian Gale (developer) posted this:

- Jed is awaiting a response from Polo personally and will update everyone then.

- Once we have final word we will discuss best case scenarios for all those with funds on Polo.

Let be patience for now.

Poloniex is bullshitting again. Once this is solved i'll be totally out on that shitty exchange. Stellar won't just post poloniex there without discussions of approval. Post was made since March and shitty poloniex just reacted and issued a shitty statement right AFTER the scheduled date? Really? We could have shifted to another exchange or hold btc personally if poloniex announced it earlier. Poloniex don't give a fuck on its clients.

You are correct. I see this as a blessing in disguise. I am pulling out of Poloniex as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

- Jed is awaiting a response from Polo personally and will update everyone then.

- Once we have final word we will discuss best case scenarios for all those with funds on Polo.

Let be patience for now.

Poloniex is bullshitting again. Once this is solved i'll be totally out on that shitty exchange. Stellar won't just post poloniex there without discussions of approval. Post was made since March and shitty poloniex just reacted and issued a shitty statement right AFTER the scheduled date? Really? We could have shifted to another exchange or hold btc personally if poloniex announced it earlier. Poloniex don't give a fuck on its clients.

Let be patience for now.
Final result with Polonex for te first free distribution : 0 XLM !

Let be patience for now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I suppose, we are expecting for perceptible drop of price.
The question is: how deep it is going to fall and when should we start buying?
when will be url for receive stellar Huh
If I understand, today the claim form will be published, but what time : I'don't know.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
when will be url for receive stellar Huh
Jump to: