Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 47. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
We all see what’s happening with XRP in the last 24hours. IMO many people are coming from BTC / BCH to XRP to stop their “bleeding”. My guess, is that when BTC price recovers, many of them will jump out XRP and back to BTC again. Then XRP price will fall. That’s why I see XLM as the real coin to invest. XLM it’s approaching the top 3 with very steady growth. What u think guys?
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I was wondering is there any Information about how much have been claimed, I mean like who have done verified their KYC, I just did a verification there, but I still didnt get an email from blockchain, status says is still in progress, I think it's more than 12 hours already

I have sent my email quite some time ago but didn't get any reply yet. Does anyone know how much time would it usually take?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
That ongoing airdrop is not been giving at the same time to every participant. First of all the amount of $25 equivalent in XLM. Second, they will release randomly the airdrop. But in spite of this support I will not relaxed because this is unnatural behavior to stay unchanged against the wave. I don't want scare and show negativity but keep eyes and options open this is business after all.
Yes airdrop is ongoing then for those who had verify will be earn XLM following value 25$. That is kind a deal, we had but instantly XLM with USD.
That's why the currently price had enough quite on stable compared to the others.
Did anyone get this airdrop. Apparently they don't do it in my jurisdiction.

I'm curious if they are giving different amounts of XLM based on the current price when you get the drop, or if they are just giving a fixed amount, say 100 XLM (about $25 worth give or take.)
Reward allocated for 5.000.000 people. Those who had claim will be based real time fixed by 25$ not amout XLM but equal for XLM. Official Blockchain pages facebook shown had problem with thier KYC, like take a few days for get a review.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
That ongoing airdrop is not been giving at the same time to every participant. First of all the amount of $25 equivalent in XLM. Second, they will release randomly the airdrop. But in spite of this support I will not relaxed because this is unnatural behavior to stay unchanged against the wave. I don't want scare and show negativity but keep eyes and options open this is business after all.
Yes airdrop is ongoing then for those who had verify will be earn XLM following value 25$. That is kind a deal, we had but instantly XLM with USD.
That's why the currently price had enough quite on stable compared to the others.

Did anyone get this airdrop. Apparently they don't do it in my jurisdiction.

I'm curious if they are giving different amounts of XLM based on the current price when you get the drop, or if they are just giving a fixed amount, say 100 XLM (about $25 worth give or take.)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It's wonderful to see Stellar is move to 4th position but this is just beginning of the great journey. I think it will grow rapidly in coming days and future will be more brighter than ever. It is good reason to pick more in current drop.

Stellar even didn't fall a lot like other currencies last this days. May be because big corporation like Micrisift supported them and dont give price to fall... Huh
You are right, Stellar still stand for a good coins. Just had decrease value in usd and keep reach up for good value in (BTC).

Does is an effect by given away $125,000,000 at airdrop ongoing?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
It's wonderful to see Stellar is move to 4th position but this is just beginning of the great journey. I think it will grow rapidly in coming days and future will be more brighter than ever. It is good reason to pick more in current drop.

Stellar even didn't fall a lot like other currencies last this days. May be because big corporation like Micrisoft supported them and dont give price to fall... Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Stellar already replaced BCash successfully after occupying the 4th position on CoinMarketCap. This current situation is going change radically positions, marketcaps and existence for many projects. If this continues few more days like this I am sure we are going to have many surprises. It is preparation for next beginning where players will be decided again.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I don't think coinbase announcement would add more to xlm, we can see what BAT is going through,  xlm needs is mass adoption and aware of its projects to investors.

Xlm, and similarly xrp both to be genuine projects and will give tough competition in coming years to each each, people in this group show belive in these projects and should stop short term selling or day trading, hold for a year let price surge, stock xlm for year and see the game you'll will live it.

Trading is also part of the game it will continue parallel with the growth of this coin. We need majority of the people with long term holding plan than it will keep moving in upward direction even in terrible situation it showing good resistance and all this happening because of strong community support.

If there is no trading activity, all exchanges will be paralyzed, but if one of the coins is paralyzed, maybe no one is interested in trading the coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
A good verification system, really a database for very little money.
But I wonder why they need our data here?
Neural network to train or what?
So that the cameras recognize people and check with a passport?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I don't think coinbase announcement would add more to xlm, we can see what BAT is going through,  xlm needs is mass adoption and aware of its projects to investors.

Xlm, and similarly xrp both to be genuine projects and will give tough competition in coming years to each each, people in this group show belive in these projects and should stop short term selling or day trading, hold for a year let price surge, stock xlm for year and see the game you'll will live it.

Trading is also part of the game it will continue parallel with the growth of this coin. We need majority of the people with long term holding plan than it will keep moving in upward direction even in terrible situation it showing good resistance and all this happening because of strong community support.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I do agree on the stance that coinbase isn't going to increase the price of XLM. It is currently is sitting on very good support and everyone who understands how these floors are sustained knows if this continues like this will be much more than expecting any increase. It looks like side project even development is taking place but isn't being pushing on the table like XRP. To me it is plan B kind thing which is being kept alive as emergency option.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hoping Stellar team can clarify about this hardfork thing. Its really fishy that they even offer 1XLM = 30 XLA if u ever send to them.

I'm 99.99% sure XLA has nothing to do with the SDF at all. It is a cash grab fork by some scammer person/group. Do NOT send them your XLM.

I also doubt it, because they offer purchases of 1 XLM for 30 XLA when airdrop ends or for people who miss snapshots. for what to buy, if they will provide free from airdrop  Huh
Activity: 211
Merit: 22
Convert XLM to any currency
XLM currency Convertor TO USD EUR TRY RUB INR or any currency

https://coinpricetoday.com/coin/stellar/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Meanwhile, both Stellar and his "big sister" Ripple are about to break their respective resistance upwards, both with good volumes for several days.
Stellar that finally passed the 4400 satoshi while Ripple broke the 9000 satoshi; we hope that both, with the coming week and the new transfers that will flow in the exchanges from Monday, can accelerate further upwards and retest their Ath.
I was wondering is there any Information about how much have been claimed, I mean like who have done verified their KYC, I just did a verification there, but I still didnt get an email from blockchain, status says is still in progress, I think it's more than 12 hours already
You had sent a verification of your identify,  you just need to patience. There's should be fast processed.  A few days ago I did a verification for KYC account with in minutes I got email about my account's verifed. But, there's delayed of verifications possible to  occur due everyone had looking for that.

Stellar is a non profit open source of technology and it initially serves to promote financial access and inclusion. The stellar also is more  friendly to the third parties developers.
That's just words mate, who know about how much they had stocks of XLM before?  Cheesy
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Stellar is a non profit open source of technology and it initially serves to promote financial access and inclusion. The stellar also is more  friendly to the third parties developers.
Pages:
Jump to: