Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 46. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Today, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing another fall, but I hope that this project can prove itself very firmly and withstand the crisis.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
What is happening with https://stellarchain.io/address/ ?? Am I only the one who met the trouble - explorer do not work.
It's not showing my balance, neither XLM nor tokens. Even tried to use VPN - it didn't solve the problem. Strange.

If you are going directly to https://stellarchain.io/address/ , it will not work and never works even once.
because you are putting 'null' address on the link, it is totally different if you are putting it this way for example :
https://stellarchain.io/address/GBIDGDSVQXAHGZNOETS7ADUMWCDSQJU4R53EZRK6ONP3BA42UJL5PAHR

you need to insert your address to check your balance.

https://stellarchain.io/

He need to open the explorer link like that when he will try with wrong way than he will show the error and it caused the problem like this guy having.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
What is happening with https://stellarchain.io/address/ ?? Am I only the one who met the trouble - explorer do not work.
It's not showing my balance, neither XLM nor tokens. Even tried to use VPN - it didn't solve the problem. Strange.

If you are going directly to https://stellarchain.io/address/ , it will not work and never works even once.
because you are putting 'null' address on the link, it is totally different if you are putting it this way for example :
https://stellarchain.io/address/GBIDGDSVQXAHGZNOETS7ADUMWCDSQJU4R53EZRK6ONP3BA42UJL5PAHR

you need to insert your address to check your balance.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Stellar is holding strongly because there are hopes of reversal in trend. Either case is good if this market rebounds XLM will use its current price as base to take off else chance for new people and fresh money to be made its way into this. These corrections aren't bad because they provide strong bottoms and bring new people on board with a new start for new rally. It is actually very hard to sustain price of any coin for longer time as millions of dollars burns to hold the floor. Let's be realistic and hope for this time to pass quickly.
Activity: 109
stellar broke support... sorry
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Some infamous FA Peter brandt has made some irrelevant charts on XLM.
He makes Bearish charts for public on twitter but notifies his premium members when to buy.
As most of crypto traders are noobs just follow one person blindly and dump XLM as he says but his premium members will buy the dump and later he makes another bullish chart for public and premium members will take profits.
So,dont trust any premium members FA/TA on twitter.Every individual wants to make money in any form.
 DYOR on stellar and hold.These few people cant manipulate price for longer period of time.
I strongly believe,stellar will decouple from BTC and outperform in coming months and this will show road map to some other hidden gems in crypto.
At the moment if BTC goes down every other project is going down which is really shame even though some other projects making more progress than twitter tweets.

Nature will take its turn,when you press some thing so hard it will bounce back hard.Some of Alts(strong projects) will ignore BTC and grow as stock market,they will compete with real world projects.

Keep some cash in hands when these people scare you,just buy there fear and do your maths when to take profits.

$XLM
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
I continue to believe that this coin can become very popular and will withstand any fall in the cryptocurrency market. That is why I have not sold my coins, which I plan to keep for several years.

Probably like you a little on the market at the moment. Although trading on the exchanges on a pair of btc vs stellar or eth stellar is still low volume, there are still more sellers than buyers if you look at the bids.

I have no idea why stellar refuses to follow ripple moves. Its the same as ripple but better because of  not having brad garlinghouse and his scam bag associates on board who along with US bankers constitute the most moneyed power-greedy money-ruling elite in the world. People will come to their senses when it becomes evident that bunch of high-positioned manipulators at ripple are alien operatives or high-quality androids.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
When airdrop for KYCed persons?  Smiley

https://www.blockchain.com/getcrypto
https://blog.blockchain.com/2018/11/06/we-always-put-users-first-and-now-we-have-125m-ways-to-show-it/

Maybe this will appear with surprise still no date announcement whey will start distribution once you will make verify your identity you will enter into this giveaway.
Activity: 139
When airdrop for KYCed persons?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Reward allocated for 5.000.000 people. Those who had claim will be based real time fixed by 25$ not amout XLM but equal for XLM. Official Blockchain pages facebook shown had problem with thier KYC, like take a few days for get a review.

With Air Drop more like understand but we have Dec 1 hard fork ..... and
"Each Stellar holder will receive Stellar Activity coins (XLA) at a 1:2 ratio."

how much need have in wallet or any amount? After fork on exchange thay do new wallet and add coin. Stallar say that only users who have in real community wallet can have XLA but where can find or multi-wallet?

XLA has nothing to do with Stellar, other than being a fork of Stellar.
Activity: 406
I continue to believe that this coin can become very popular and will withstand any fall in the cryptocurrency market. That is why I have not sold my coins, which I plan to keep for several years.

Probably like you a little on the market at the moment. Although trading on the exchanges on a pair of btc vs stellar or eth stellar is still low volume, there are still more sellers than buyers if you look at the bids.
At the time when everyone sells we must buy. I think that such a strategy can bring a very good result.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 378
Reward allocated for 5.000.000 people. Those who had claim will be based real time fixed by 25$ not amout XLM but equal for XLM. Official Blockchain pages facebook shown had problem with thier KYC, like take a few days for get a review.

how much need have in wallet or any amount? After fork on exchange thay do new wallet and add coin. Stallar say that only users who have in real community wallet can have XLA but where can find or multi-wallet?
Usually there is no minimal amount you should to hold in your wallet to get new tokens. When network fork concluding I mean. Just hold coins and don't move it anywhere around and in a fork day. That's all requirements. Sometimes registration is needed, but I don't see such requirement here.

The more important thing which I think is needed to become eligible for this airdrop you should have have to full control on your private key to get access from any supported wallet. It based on snapshot and what amount you are holding you will get with that percentage.
Sure it is. Formulas are simple if you know a little about math Smiley
Personally I like such airdrops. Sometimes it brings nice profit. Than more HODL, then more recieve.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
It's wonderful to see Stellar is move to 4th position but this is just beginning of the great journey. I think it will grow rapidly in coming days and future will be more brighter than ever. It is good reason to pick more in current drop.

Stellar even didn't fall a lot like other currencies last this days. May be because big corporation like Micrisift supported them and dont give price to fall... Huh

Agree. Even in the previous market crash, stellar was the coin that was less butchered.

I agree but the other reason is the lightning network of stellar.
Normaly the first of december.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
It's wonderful to see Stellar is move to 4th position but this is just beginning of the great journey. I think it will grow rapidly in coming days and future will be more brighter than ever. It is good reason to pick more in current drop.

Stellar even didn't fall a lot like other currencies last this days. May be because big corporation like Micrisift supported them and dont give price to fall... Huh

Agree. Even in the previous market crash, stellar was the coin that was less butchered.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Usually there is no minimal amount you should to hold in your wallet to get new tokens. When network fork concluding I mean. Just hold coins and don't move it anywhere around and in a fork day. That's all requirements. Sometimes registration is needed, but I don't see such requirement here.

The more important thing which I think is needed to become eligible for this airdrop you should have have to full control on your private key to get access from any supported wallet. It based on snapshot and what amount you are holding you will get with that percentage.

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: