Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 49. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
so the rumour is true that we need to send our document just for this airdrop ? i mean, we need to verify our data just for $25 ?
what happen if they are using our document for crime or money laundering or something like that ?
it has been decided or verified yet ? or ... what ?
(i just can't believe it)

This setup is sure not for me. Sound crazy to reveal my ID and back up it by papers for $25,  this is a total come-on. 

Well, don't do it, then. I understand wanting privacy. Of course, the first time you use XLM with anyone that does know your ID, the jig is up.

I for one welcome a few million more XLM uses. Even if I expect a large amount of the coin will be sold right away. I've been waiting for another buying opportunity and wish I had bought a lot more when it was at $.04 not all that long ago.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
so the rumour is true that we need to send our document just for this airdrop ? i mean, we need to verify our data just for $25 ?
what happen if they are using our document for crime or money laundering or something like that ?

This setup is sure not for me. Sound crazy to reveal my ID and back up it by papers for $25,  this is a total come-on. 
legendary

What is this? What is XLA?

Have the same question, what is XLA?
If author decided to post a link, it would be good if he also write a few words about with additional information. As for me, I don't like to openthird-party  links, excepting that is on my bookmark tab.

I did find a link at that link to follow. Apparently, it is a fork of Stellar. XLA is to XLM as BCH is to BTC.  

There's no information about why this fork will be better than Stellar or different, or why it's being done. They talk about being able to trade XLM for XLA at 1:5 ratio after the fork.

So, basically, it is someone or someones trying to make money out of nothing. Or to trick people into thinking XLM is changing to XLA and sending them your sweet XLM.

If XLA does get any kind of market, I will sell it all and buy XLM with the proceeds, just like I did with my BCH converting it to BTC.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Hey, guys Smiley

Any way you can confirm @jed_stellar is a real Stellar team member, please? Smiley

P.S. this is telegram username
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Have you seen the big news about the first stellar token being listed on Bitfinex on the 19th? It’s called WOLLO from Pigzbe. Great milestones for Stellar. I think Stellar should communicate more on social network and twitter about this event.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
As I heard Stellar together with Blockchain wallet have airdrop now. There is needed KYC for airdrop or I just must register wallet?

Blockchain Wallet Air Drop Info

https://www.blockchain.com/getcrypto

Thanks for the information I've missed a lot of informations here, Actually i am a bit shocked when see the required is just KYC, That is very simple to get free $25 worth stellar, I just think this will have an impact on prices, who know the price will falling down later, As i see this is a huge giveaway
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just opened that link, there is zero information. There is thread here on the forum. Nothing interesting, IMO. I'm not even sure that XLA is connected with Stellar just a little bit.
Ready to receive an airdrop only if I should not have to do anything. Just hold. Then OK  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Have the same question, what is XLA?
If author decided to post a link, it would be good if he also write a few words about with additional information. As for me, I don't like to openthird-party  links, excepting that is on my bookmark tab.
legendary
As I heard Stellar together with Blockchain wallet have airdrop now. There is needed KYC for airdrop or I just must register wallet?

Blockchain Wallet Air Drop Info

https://www.blockchain.com/getcrypto

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Yes, you need to verify your identity to claim XLM and of course, something bad will happen if they abuse your identity, So don't participate if you don't believe it, it's simple right?

The identification process is beyond predictions, I think it only fills in data such as names, home addresses, as well as verification of cellphone numbers, obviously it is unnatural until you have to take selfies from the front and right and left as well.

I think they will ask for selfie too to make verify you are the same who submit the documents. Not like that what you are telling about the verification method because there is no way to verify the home address without any document.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Yes, you need to verify your identity to claim XLM and of course, something bad will happen if they abuse your identity, So don't participate if you don't believe it, it's simple right?

The identification process is beyond predictions, I think it only fills in data such as names, home addresses, as well as verification of cellphone numbers, obviously it is unnatural until you have to take selfies from the front and right and left as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It's one of the best projects out there. Real life use case and future proof. I need to buy more!
yes, this project is indeed very interesting with the concept of trade which will certainly be able to attract many investors to support this project and hopefully the target can be achieved so that in the future this project will develop.
legendary
Stellar needs not of this kind of airdrop it looks like blockchain dot com's this attempt to get the users information for offering them tiny amount is not getting appreciation and was rejected already by large number of people. Overall this isn't bringing good sentiment for Stellar as I have discussed with few people from my town and they don't get what is all about. People think it is Stellar's team who is offering this airdrop but facts are other.

Everything I read says Blockchain is doing it in partnership with SDF, The Stellar Development Foundation. So, yes, Stellar Team is involved in this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It's one of the best projects out there. Real life use case and future proof. I need to buy more!
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
Total Supply of XLM is
104,443,257,863 XLM.

Circulating Supply of XLM is
18,937,256,481 XLM

Price :- 0.00004216 BTC.
It seems this one is good project  and I think i need to know more about this project .
because max supply is more than supply which is in the billion in coin  and price seems to wise..
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I cant believe i have not bought this token sooner or looked into the project in more depth before....

One thing is for sure, simply going from what the chart is saying/painting.

$XLM has the most beautiful Bullish Pennant forming ive seen in a long time, starting from pretty much the start of this year and when that baby breaks out, im certain its going to be on the upside!

https://international.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLM

Who ever is doing the chart paining here,  i stand and salute you all.  Absolutely stunning!

Combien this with the fantastic news and developments, it does not take a genious to see $XLM is a rock solid BUY and HODL.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I'm not familiar with how the Stellar wallet is working (first time used it) and so, willing to transfer my STL tokens to my Nano Ledger, i've copied the address which appears doing a mouseover over the Smartland asset in the wallet in the Ledger, and which is GCKA6K5PCQ6PNF5RQBF7PQDJWRHO6UOGFMRLK3DYHDOI244V47XKQ4GP. AFTER HAVING SENT some STL I have understood that that is likely just the address of the token itself:

https://www.stellarx.com/markets/SLT:GCKA6K5PCQ6PNF5RQBF7PQDJWRHO6UOGFMRLK3DYHDOI244V47XKQ4GP

1. Is there a way to get back the STL which I've sent to that address?
2. I'd recommend Stellar's team to fix the layout of the wallet in such a way that people don't fall for this mistake. At first glance it looks not like the address of the asset, it looks more like YOUR address. What if someone send there by mistake ALL of his funds?

Are you sure that Nano Ledger supporting Stellar tokens? I just used this wallet for stellar: https://stellarterm.com
This is like Myetherwallet for ERC tokens. This wallet supporting Stellar tokens as well
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I'm not familiar with how the Stellar wallet is working (first time used it) and so, willing to transfer my STL tokens to my Nano Ledger, i've copied the address which appears doing a mouseover over the Smartland asset in the wallet in the Ledger, and which is GCKA6K5PCQ6PNF5RQBF7PQDJWRHO6UOGFMRLK3DYHDOI244V47XKQ4GP. AFTER HAVING SENT some STL I have understood that that is likely just the address of the token itself:

https://www.stellarx.com/markets/SLT:GCKA6K5PCQ6PNF5RQBF7PQDJWRHO6UOGFMRLK3DYHDOI244V47XKQ4GP

1. Is there a way to get back the STL which I've sent to that address?
2. I'd recommend Stellar's team to fix the layout of the wallet in such a way that people don't fall for this mistake. At first glance it looks not like the address of the asset, it looks more like YOUR address. What if someone send there by mistake ALL of his funds?
Pages:
Jump to: