Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 62. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pitch is being prepared for Stellar with all these news and development steadily. These improvements in order book's layout and functionalities should be considered part the whole process. While people's attention is towards non important issues lot of going on here. These changes happening in price on daily basis is a thing of traders interest but investors know when their time will come.

I definitely agree with you having in mind recent development and partnerships. Stellar is far beyond many projects.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is there a working rich list for Stellar? The wacky distribution has always been an annoyance despite growing prominence of XLM.
Maybe this one: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/XLM?filter=asset-holders

1. 45,151,511,352 XLM -  still to be given away to individuals

At current pace it'll take 'em about 40 years to distribute.

2. 23,873,333,333 XLM - still to be given away to partners

It may last for up to a century at current pace.

3. 12,959,414,748 XLM - Stellar Development Foundation

Tokens unclaimed by Bitcoin holders.

4. 4,800,000,120 XLM - Stellar.org operational expenses.

5. 2,987,742,903 XLM - also tokens unclaimed by Bitcoin holders.

Grants for the founders, I guess.

6. 2,000,000,030 XLM - also tokens unclaimed by Bitcoin holders.

"a loan of $3,000,000 from Stripe which was subsequently repaid with 2B lumens."

7. 1,325,000,001 XLM
8. 1,126,666,747 XLM
9. 1,007,996,929 XLM

7-9. Probably some exchanges, cause price speculations is the only thing all this crypto shit coins fit for.
Activity: 60
Good night. I would like to make a question:
If they send me one asset to my address and I have not the trust line added yet, would I see my tokens in stellar explorer and get them after, when I add the trust line in my wallet? Thank you and good night
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Stellar XLM May Be Listed On Coinbase Sooner Than Expected

Stellar, which was ranked ahead of Bitcoin is being observed by Coinbase. The coin may be listed ahead of other top cryptocurrencies owing to its use cases and desire to solve problems the society in our society, especially the ones that have to do with cross-border remitting. There is believe that this coin may be listed ahead of Ripple (XRP), which many people opined deserve a space on Coinbase than digital currencies like Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic that was recently hacked.

Stellar (XLM), Lisk (LSK) Ahead Of Bitcoin In Latest Ranking - https://ethereumworldnews.com/stellar-xlm-lisk-lsk-ahead-of-bitcoin-in-latest-ranking/
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Is there a working rich list for Stellar? The wacky distribution has always been an annoyance despite growing prominence of XLM.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Pitch is being prepared for Stellar with all these news and development steadily. These improvements in order book's layout and functionalities should be considered part the whole process. While people's attention is towards non important issues lot of going on here. These changes happening in price on daily basis is a thing of traders interest but investors know when their time will come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
If you ask me, after the recent disgraces involving Facebook vs the other amazing partnerships and moves made by Stellar.  Facebook needs Stellar more than Stellar needs Facebook.

Great to see Stellar still leading the pack this morning and out in front of the rest of the coinmarketcap top 50. Stellar is now not even $300 million behind EOS in market cap now.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Stellar move to 5th spot this quarter.

Stellar by name, Stellar by nature!
The whole project is non-profit and there purpose is to bring near-zero-fee transactions. Ahead of the many events planned with the stellar this is one of the most positive coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Shorts have gone parabolic on BTC the last couple of days. Gonn a be interesting to see what happens. If bulls push the price up then trigger and cascade of stops on the shorts it'll be fun.
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
No Effect For End User(Like You)
It Just A "Little Improvement"
For The Dev They'll need to update their stellar core version
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
ABTs will be the next wave of money. Not utility tokens. Security tokens.  Better start looking into smartlands if you are talking bigger picture your assessment is fair. Stellar is ahead of everyone else right now in the DEX. I wouldn’t be surprised if this explodes and has a bull run similar to ETH Sept-Dec 2017. But probably won’t happen until. 2019-2020.
Activity: 24
It has different with Stellar before
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Real what? Partnership or just mere discussions? Facebook has been talking to several other crypto projects, not just Stellar, according to the same article.Why didn’t the article mention the names of the other projects? The author had an agenda imo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If you ask me, after the recent disgraces involving Facebook vs the other amazing partnerships and moves made by Stellar.  Facebook needs Stellar more than Stellar needs Facebook.

Great to see Stellar still leading the pack this morning and out in front of the rest of the coinmarketcap top 50. Stellar is now not even $300 million behind EOS in market cap now.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Stellar move to 5th spot this quarter.

Stellar by name, Stellar by nature!
Activity: 85
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
It turns out that the rumors about Facebook partnership are false:
https://coincodex.com/article/2167/facebook-denies-stellar-rumors/

XLM price still holds above $0.20.

Facebook always do like that, no surprise if they denied about news

Xlm is strong enough against btc compare to 20 top cmc

Exactly, it is difficult to confirm a collaboration or partnership, especially for a corporation of the size of Facebook.

Stellar, despite everything, holds the price very well and has been among the best Coins in the Top 20 for about 3 months; I believe that as soon as the market stabilizes Stellar will give us enormous growth, as it has done many times before.
sorry.  I mean great to see Stellar up 8.3% today
great to see Stellar turning around and in the leading pack up 6.5 to 7% today!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I hold a lot of XLM and believe it will get to new heights over time. But in this market this is so obvious a pump. Can’t believe some people fall for it. See 10% increase sell off a chunk and buy back at a 5% drop. Win/win.

This is certainly a safer method to not lose and earn but with sudden movements of the market there may be very large losses or large unearned profits.
And some weaklings sell at + 20%, feel sorry for + 60% and buy at + 80% and start to get nervous at price correction, drop on when + 50% to the initial positions and then they say that crypt bubble and stylar does not have crypto currency)) )
Activity: 125
I hold a lot of XLM and believe it will get to new heights over time. But in this market this is so obvious a pump. Can’t believe some people fall for it. See 10% increase sell off a chunk and buy back at a 5% drop. Win/win.

I can see their potential so much resistant and not lowering down to the bottom, There might be some good holders and not dumping their XLM since market is very predictable and a lot of FUDS going on.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253

This is certainly a safer method to not lose and earn but with sudden movements of the market there may be very large losses or large unearned profits.
Pages:
Jump to: