Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 65. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Stellar Team began to actively develop this project. And there are positive news. I think a good pump will be coming soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Stellar is conducting a Lightning Network (potential with BTC / LTC atom swap). The practical application for payment is extremely clear. If Stellar can continue to innovate and build their ecosystem, Stellar will overtake the ripple slowly and slowly by 2020.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I didn't expect a huge rise of XLM. Stellar is really doing their job for the development of their platform.

Maybe the value of XLM will exceed its value as of now and maybe the value range between $2 - $5.
I also depended on such growth. It is a pity that the expectations were not met.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Very promising coin. Especially after it was recognized and resolved in the Islamic financing model. And the countries of the East will use it to transfer funds. So I think a good future is waiting for this coin.

Overall growth of this coin is so impressive that is big news for this it has big space in some Islamic countries where it got green signal. More adoption will make the growth if this coin much faster and the value will increase to more higher level. I also agreed with you.
Activity: 168
Very promising coin. Especially after it was recognized and resolved in the Islamic financing model. And the countries of the East will use it to transfer funds. So I think a good future is waiting for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Today I bought my first XLM and they are still on exchange account. I'm wondering what wallet I should choose to store the coins locally. I am currenly using a Mac and Linux machine. Which leightweigt wallet(s) do you recommend for me? I also would welcome a purely online-based wallet if it is safe like MyEtherWallet for Eth.

Since I mostly buy and HODL I just use the lightweight account viewer at stellar.org.

https://www.stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/

It even supports a Ledger hw wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
How is it possible that supply increase from 18 billion to 104 billion in 10 years if inflation only 1% per year?  Beside inflation,  how else can xlm supply increase?

The 104 billion is total supply now, not total supply adjusted for 1% future inflation.  Stellar launched with 100 billion coins total, the extra 4 billion coins coming from previous inflation (so in 10 years total supply will be ~114 billion).  The 18 billion is circulating supply now.  The remaining difference between the 104 billion and the 18 billion is controlled by the nonprofit Stellar Development Foundation.  They will distribute the remaining funds over many years to projects developing the network.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
How is it possible that supply increase from 18 billion to 104 billion in 10 years if inflation only 1% per year?  Beside inflation,  how else can xlm supply increase?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Today I bought my first XLM and they are still on exchange account. I'm wondering what wallet I should choose to store the coins locally. I am currenly using a Mac and Linux machine. Which leightweigt wallet(s) do you recommend for me? I also would welcome a purely online-based wallet if it is safe like MyEtherWallet for Eth.
U can use stellarport.io, stellarterm.com for desktop.
And mobile lobstr, interstellar
Take at look at stellar.org u can choose ur wallet

Thanks, I already took a look at stellar.org but the selection was kind of smashing. That is why I asked here. I will take a closer look a the wallets you've recommend.

Another question has arised. In the past, Stellar has distributed remaining coins to Bitcoin owners. Unfortunately I missed all those distributions. Are more those distributions planned in the future?

I like wallets that I can use on my PC, I'm not a fan of online wallets, is there any XLM wallet for PC? And exclusively XLM (similar to a qt wallet)?

https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

Stellarterm is good for PC although I think I liked the earlier version of Foxlet better (before it was called Foxlet?). Unfortunately the Foxlet site listed (http://wallet.stellar.chat/) is down at the moment.
Activity: 85

Thanks, I already took a look at stellar.org but the selection was kind of smashing. That is why I asked here. I will take a closer look a the wallets you've recommend.

Another question has arised. In the past, Stellar has distributed remaining coins to Bitcoin owners. Unfortunately I missed all those distributions. Are more those distributions planned in the future?

I like wallets that I can use on my PC, I'm not a fan of online wallets, is there any XLM wallet for PC? And exclusively XLM (similar to a qt wallet)?
U can use ledger nano, then connect via account viewer on stellar.org
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

Activity: 1
hello guys, this is an excellent opportunity to multiply our capital !! >> Clιck heгe: 👇👇👇👇
https://binanceblogg.tumblr.com/

Activity: 112
But still nice to see recently Stellar. He, unlike the rest of the coin is behaving well and feeling in the common market. I think we are still waiting for the slides up in the next autumn.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556

Activity: 85
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The development of Stellar coin project is huge. The XLM team should further strengthen technology development and market publicity.
Activity: 97
That's the reality of this ecosystem all altcoins market are dependent on the direction of BTC. It is growing slowly and steady but if you want to big spike in short time of period than it could be possible when bull run will come.
All things turned bad in the last two days.
We all should be as calm as possible and avoid to fall into panic sells.
Altcoins, including Stellar will recover well next weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
The rocket is fueled, but not going to the moon, so you can now say about Stellar, how do you think the price movement depends on the movement of bitcoin?

That's the reality of this ecosystem all altcoins market are dependent on the direction of BTC. It is growing slowly and steady but if you want to big spike in short time of period than it could be possible when bull run will come.
Pages:
Jump to: