Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 59. (Read 243330 times)

copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber
The only coin that is not giving up and really having tech behind that can be used for ANYTHING. Stellar  ==  one love.
Yes Sure . but it has  high supply Total Supply 104,284,038,362 XLM.
so can it would be long term investment or just need one pump and shell all coin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Chain CEO Adam Ludwin talks about Stellar’s Chain Acquisition on Yahoo Finance

Chain, one of the hottest blockchain startups, has sold to Lightyear, the commercial arm of the Stellar Development Foundation, which is the nonprofit behind the Stellar network and cryptocurrency stellar lumens. Chain CEO Adam Ludwin joined the Final Round to discuss what's next for the company.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/crypto-corner-stellar-acquires-blockchain-210814312.html
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
The long-rumored deal is now official! Lightyear, the company behind Stellar’s IBM partnership and products like StellarX, has bought Chain, another leading blockchain company. Chain builds enterprise products for financial organizations including Visa, Nasdaq, and Citigroup.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
The only coin that is not giving up and really having tech behind that can be used for ANYTHING. Stellar  ==  one love.
this is not the only coin that has technology. on the cryptocurrency market many coins have technology.
but I agree that stellar is a very promising project.
Activity: 20
Hey  Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting project. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the project!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
In all this negativity of market we have highly positive development in Stellar in expansion through partnerships. If all these news weer coming out in normal condition Stellar was climbing up on the ranks without any question. Some people are still watching being double minded while other are utilizing the opportunity to cash the invest in next uptrend.
Activity: 28
The business really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge business based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the business, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Question: how to restore an incorrect character from a private key?

I was asked this question by Ronny-T, but can't find any recovery programs for this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
The price very nicely sagged. It's time to buy. But here the main thing will measure their greed) And then you can not have time to take advantage of seasonal discounts.)))

Srellar is performing som impressive and the signals for the future growth of this project is also very attractive. Agreed with you this is the perfect time to buy before bull run get started and we lose the chance to take advantage of this low price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
The price very nicely sagged. It's time to buy. But here the main thing will measure their greed) And then you can not have time to take advantage of seasonal discounts.)))
Activity: 1
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the project. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
ICO services platform TokenSoft is officially launching support for projects on the Stellar lumens protocol.
The company, which helps crypto startups navigate through legal compliance procedures in the U.S. and internationally,
announced Tuesday that it would extend its offerings to include the Stellar platform, having previously assisted ethereum-based projects.
https://www.coindesk.com/stellar-gets-another-boost-with-tokensoft-ico-services-expansion/
This is good news, they decide to expand that network means it will be more and more communities and their investors, this is a good start. they will have a strong network and may be useful for the organization. Is it true that ICO will soon be held? exactly when it starts?
Activity: 160
Merit: 4
Got my StellarX beta invitation. Signed up and looking around. It looks really good.

To queasy to give my really stellar private key until there are some security reviews made public.

This (semi) trustless exchange is going to change everything!

I don't care which wallet it is, you should never expose your private key over the internet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
ICO services platform TokenSoft is officially launching support for projects on the Stellar lumens protocol.
The company, which helps crypto startups navigate through legal compliance procedures in the U.S. and internationally,
announced Tuesday that it would extend its offerings to include the Stellar platform, having previously assisted ethereum-based projects.
https://www.coindesk.com/stellar-gets-another-boost-with-tokensoft-ico-services-expansion/
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I am looking for information about how the remaining XLM will be distributed and how many will be kept by the development fund?
And I remember to read some time ago that there will be more distribution rounds for BTC and XRP holders. Is this true?

No, bitcoin giveaways are done.

Most distribution now will be via Partnership program and Build Challenges.

https://www.stellar.org/about/mandate/#Lumen_Distribution

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
I am looking for information about how the remaining XLM will be distributed and how many will be kept by the development fund?
And I remember to read some time ago that there will be more distribution rounds for BTC and XRP holders. Is this true?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Got my StellarX beta invitation. Signed up and looking around. It looks really good.

To queasy to give my really stellar private key until there are some security reviews made public.

This (semi) trustless exchange is going to change everything!
Activity: 14
Hello,
Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I have for this plan.This could be some good partnership ann)))
Pages:
Jump to: