Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 61. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The technical and marketing capabilities of the Stellar project team are very good and deserve long-term investors. The development of XLM coins will still be worth the expectation of investors.

Stellar is most promising project with talented team who have capabilities to implement that awesome idea on blockchain. Recent solid growth of this project is good example how brighter future will be ahead for this kind of project who have good use case.
I have been around for a while to see stellar launch flourish, when it was pump and dump and some promises that have been broken, XLM have been handed free to some users some did get it some are still waiting, every project have some good use but sometime personal gains  get into someone and that what makes it hard to move forward.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Stellar is one of the trending coins in the present time and has seen a very volatile graph. From this we can predict the future of the company. And now people are more aware of digital currencies and cryptoworld and their acceptance is the signal of the further rise in the Stellar Coin’s value.
Activity: 36
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Activity: 1
XLM is currently overpriced, look at the chart esp xlm/btc chart, its extremely overpriced, you must be a fool buying xlm now, wont be surprised to see 70% drop in near future just like other coins like xrp ltc eth...

im doing my job to inform to smart investor like you...

actually that is called a massive bull flag and this thing is going to moon. i wouldn't be surprised if XLM took over crypto.

overpriced lol

consider yourself lucky to see it this price in your lifetime.

breakout approaching. dont miss it
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
CTO of Stellar (XLM) Powered Money Transfer Firm Tempo: "Crypto Is a Swiss Bank Account for Every Person"

In a recent interview https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/interview/tempo-director-crypto-is-a-swiss-bank-account-for-every-person/ with Finance Magnates published on 27 August 2018, Anthony Barker, the chief technology officer (CTO) of Stellar (XLM) https://www.stellar.org/ powered Paris-based international money transfer firm Tempo https://tempo.eu.com/, explained the advantages of using the Stellar network for cross-border payments, and said that crypto is "sort of like a Swiss bank account for every person."

Tempo Money Transfer (or "Tempo" for short) is an EU-licensed, electronic payment services provider, headquartered in Paris, France. It was founded in 2014 by Jeffrey M Phaneuf (currently, the President), Suren Hayriyan, and Anthony Barker (currently, the CTO).

In order to reduce costs, increase speed and reliability, Tempo partnered with the Stellar Development Foundation. Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payments systems, and people. The Stellar protocol is supported by the non-profit organization Stellar Development Foundation. Currently, Tempo is the main EU anchor connecting with Stellar to many other payout payers...

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/08/cto-of-stellar-xlm-powered-money-transfer-firm-tempo-crypto-is-a-swiss-bank-account-for-every-person/
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
The technical and marketing capabilities of the Stellar project team are very good and deserve long-term investors. The development of XLM coins will still be worth the expectation of investors.

Stellar is most promising project with talented team who have capabilities to implement that awesome idea on blockchain. Recent solid growth of this project is good example how brighter future will be ahead for this kind of project who have good use case.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I had a quick question about the inflation pools. I have my Lumens on a desktop wallet, and I’ve set up the inflation pool election. Do I have to keep my wallet open/connected, to accrue Lumens from the pool, or will it just update the next time I connect?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

we are at maximum financial risk right now, its very dangerous to hold xlm any longer! what goes up must come down (btc chart), if my speculation is right it should be going down in the near future

Wow, interesting images.
Can you tell me about relationships or correlations between those two images and Stellar price, please.
This is not just an interesting image. This is a very truthful image. It very correctly reflects the essence of all that is happening.
Activity: 85
XLM is currently overpriced, look at the chart esp xlm/btc chart, its extremely overpriced, you must be a fool buying xlm now, wont be surprised to see 70% drop in near future just like other coins like xrp ltc eth...

Are u sure over valued 70%?
What do u drink last night?🤣
Activity: 26
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the business, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other ideas as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Most investors in Crypto don't really understand the beauty behind the blockchain. Including me at first. Then I read the top 10 coins and finally got the fact that lumens and xrp were the best blockchain cases. With collaboration with IBM, the stars are actually one step ahead. Actually there is something very good, but that requires super complex computing power, if all you need is a simple recording transaction between the two parties. That is why most business analysts think that lumens are more efficient than ether. Smiley
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have noted the maturity level of crypto holders has increased and now people are looking for serious projects. This bearish wave where disturbed us at the same time has brought strong projects on surface. Stellar is future regardless how much time it takes and people are more positive to this one and very few of others. People were looking at only price of anything before whereas now they have learned a lot from these experiences.
Activity: 78
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HAW9pz7.png

we are at maximum financial risk right now, its very dangerous to hold xlm any longer! what goes up must come down (btc chart), if my speculation is right it should be going down in the near future

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HAW9OtM.jpg

Activity: 36
yes   like XLM I have a couple of it ..I believe the market will be stabile in the future..
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
The market now behaves as if very soon will be the growth of the market, though not for a long time. I think we should buy Stellar coins now.
Activity: 74
How do you install this thing?
question .... there is XML stacking Huh Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Stellar XLM May Be Listed On Coinbase Sooner Than Expected

Stellar, which was ranked ahead of Bitcoin is being observed by Coinbase. The coin may be listed ahead of other top cryptocurrencies owing to its use cases and desire to solve problems the society in our society, especially the ones that have to do with cross-border remitting. There is believe that this coin may be listed ahead of Ripple (XRP), which many people opined deserve a space on Coinbase than digital currencies like Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic that was recently hacked.

Stellar (XLM), Lisk (LSK) Ahead Of Bitcoin In Latest Ranking - https://ethereumworldnews.com/stellar-xlm-lisk-lsk-ahead-of-bitcoin-in-latest-ranking/

Some coins will survive and others will not, more people and institutions adopting coins like Stellar will make the price surge but the lack of distribution will affect the adoption, people who pay attention to market knows that the price may surge at some point but with all the coins being hold by unknow accounts I'm sure they will dump the coins at some point affecting the trust this coin can gather with all their partnerships. Maybe huge buy's can help with the distribution.

I hope people adopt Stellar for new ICO's  :-)
if Stellar will be listed on Coinbase it will attract new investors. That is really good sign, I also believe one day it will become very popular. this project is developing well.
Activity: 13
Stellar XLM May Be Listed On Coinbase Sooner Than Expected

Stellar, which was ranked ahead of Bitcoin is being observed by Coinbase. The coin may be listed ahead of other top cryptocurrencies owing to its use cases and desire to solve problems the society in our society, especially the ones that have to do with cross-border remitting. There is believe that this coin may be listed ahead of Ripple (XRP), which many people opined deserve a space on Coinbase than digital currencies like Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic that was recently hacked.

Stellar (XLM), Lisk (LSK) Ahead Of Bitcoin In Latest Ranking - https://ethereumworldnews.com/stellar-xlm-lisk-lsk-ahead-of-bitcoin-in-latest-ranking/

Some coins will survive and others will not, more people and institutions adopting coins like Stellar will make the price surge but the lack of distribution will affect the adoption, people who pay attention to market knows that the price may surge at some point but with all the coins being hold by unknow accounts I'm sure they will dump the coins at some point affecting the trust this coin can gather with all their partnerships. Maybe huge buy's can help with the distribution.

I hope people adopt Stellar for new ICO's  :-)
Pages:
Jump to: