Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 71. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hey all Stellar holders! I chose a good day to come back, picked up some cheap alts. How's everyone holding up so far?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
@mv1986
you are right, but at your question I think there are no aswers. I think that after six correction months in wich everything has hit crypto markets like Exchange problems, hackers, politics and bankers against, scams the market could be ready to make something good. In the last few months I have buy on every relative bottom loking at the relative strenght. If I will be wrong I will stop at -30 % from here. Now I'm not losing to much. If I will be stopped in the future I think I will follow a stupid moving average. As soon as the volatility will be hight a moving average can safe many lifes, even if I know is not the pefect instrument

If you put it that way you could also argue that crypto performed relatively good given all the drama everywhere. And the more I think about it the more I like the idea of thinking about the downtrend that way.

I think crypto is the new wheel but there are a lot of walls to overstep. Up to now only a little % of people know them and even less use them properly. I dont know if in the future the "new wheel" will be adopted by the full world community, also becuose the walls I spoke above. But if there is only a little % of probability that this will happen, considering also the bad situations in which central banks push the global debt markets and fiat currency I feel me obliged to have some "wheel coins" in my wallets.

Maybe yes but it involves the most complex economics human kind ever had to deal with. For example, we don't know the effects of unlimited inflation through forks. Will the world converge to using a specific set of currencies? Will there always be mania to find the next big thing and devalue an accepted network in the hope of profiting from a new network. Many issues like that and it will be interesting to see how it develops.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Looking at Stellar I see that price is no far from the end of december one. Many important coins (also mains ones) did not made the same and they are lossing from the end of last year . This means that markets has a particular eye for XLM and the next bull crypto market will reward holders I think better than benchmark.

Might be the case, but the big question that remains is when will there be a next bull run? That might still be far away.

It depends on the people that has the power to change the way of the market, since a lot of FUDs are spreading on the social media, blogs, forums and articles that created by some whales. Maybe in a couple of months the bull run may start again then Stellar might surpassed its ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
I would like to get an answer too  Smiley

What are the differences between XRP's consensus algorithm and Stelllars federerated byzantine agreement?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/8sqnpe/what_are_the_differences_between_xrps_consensus/
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Good afternoon. We need only think positively. The coin is not the best price right now. Now the whole market is rolling down. Need time. I wish everyone good luck.

good news! i hope XLM price will go up soon
It's amazing. But is there any confirmation of your optimistic mood and messages? I would gladly be glad if "XLM price will go up soon"

Besides thinking positively, the coin must also mature mainly related to the adptation in which it was created, that is, to be objective and popular
Activity: 128
Hi, I would be grateful for any comment on the current situation: If we look at the 1 month chart, it looks weird. Also, we had the lowest trading volume in the last 24 hours in the top 13 ( coinmarketcap.com) ? Only 31 million $ ? What is going on ? Thank you.
Hi, I dont know what is going on.....I never say i have magic crystal sphere. Usually low volumes never gives inversion signal. So we may be yet in bear market. This rule is for me a reverse rule, becouse i see hight volume when we reversed bull trend, but is not essential to have big volume to reverse bear trend. Anyway I dont like this phase with low volume
Activity: 196
Hi, I would be grateful for any comment on the current situation: If we look at the 1 month chart, it looks weird. Also, we had the lowest trading volume in the last 24 hours in the top 13 ( coinmarketcap.com) ? Only 31 million $ ? What is going on ? Thank you.
And being this strategy a long term one, I prefere for the moment not to follow a trend following method, but to buy little quantities every time against the markets after deep correction. This is a reason becuose I prefere hight relative strenght coins. I also think, but I'm speaking of my impression only, that in the world there are not another way to invest money with the potential groving power I can find in cripto. If and when markets capitalisation wuold exceed 1000 billion, I will see what the big Investments found will do in the world. For now I continue to buy little quantities and pop corn. May be I'm foolish
@mv1986
you are right, but at your question I think there are no aswers. I think that after six correction months in wich everything has hit crypto markets like Exchange problems, hackers, politics and bankers against, scams the market could be ready to make something good. In the last few months I have buy on every relative bottom loking at the relative strenght. If I will be wrong I will stop at -30 % from here. Now I'm not losing to much. If I will be stopped in the future I think I will follow a stupid moving average. As soon as the volatility will be hight a moving average can safe many lifes, even if I know is not the pefect instrument

If you put it that way you could also argue that crypto performed relatively good given all the drama everywhere. And the more I think about it the more I like the idea of thinking about the downtrend that way.

I think crypto is the new wheel but there are a lot of walls to overstep. Up to now only a little % of people know them and even less use them properly. I dont know if in the future the "new wheel" will be adopted by the full world community, also becuose the walls I spoke above. But if there is only a little % of probability that this will happen, considering also the bad situations in which central banks push the global debt markets and fiat currency I feel me obliged to have some "wheel coins" in my wallets.
Activity: 518
is it correct that current price for token creation is 0.5 XLM? That's all expenditures? anybody with experience of creating token plz
legendary
@mv1986

@mv1986
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
The deep pocket mining interests have complete control over both crypto and financial news outlets. EVERY time there is a story about the scalability issues with proof of work (mined) coins they NEVER mention that 3rd gen proof of stake networks like Stellar even exist. They make it sound like all crypto has this problem.

It is either the WORST journalism in the free world or they are in the pocket or owned by the big mining interests.

Between that and arbitrage bots that make better 3rd gen proof of stake coins drop when bitcoin drops, they manage to keep the implementation and public realization of these better products suppressed.

They must be terrified because when people realize the difference, the price of BTC will plummet as the price of XLM increases ten fold.

I am stunned it did not happen earlier. When I invested in crypto, I thoughtit wise to invest in the future. I am amazed in this information age how easy it is to keep that information confusing enough that the public doesn't understand it.
legendary
Looking at Stellar I see that price is no far from the end of december one. Many important coins (also mains ones) did not made the same and they are lossing from the end of last year . This means that markets has a particular eye for XLM and the next bull crypto market will reward holders I think better than benchmark.

Might be the case, but the big question that remains is when will there be a next bull run? That might still be far away.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. We need only think positively. The coin is not the best price right now. Now the whole market is rolling down. Need time. I wish everyone good luck.

It's amazing. But is there any confirmation of your optimistic mood and messages? I would gladly be glad if "XLM price will go up soon"

Activity: 14
I hope good luck for the plan! Thoughtful project, very well vision, very nice results.
Activity: 7
Stellar (XLM)  completely nice platform
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Activity: 44

Is there any possibility of mining Stellar (XLM) at this point? If yes, how?
If not, how can I get it?
Pages:
Jump to: