Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 70. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
I think big drop is coming, just can not stand like this for a few days. If he can not move up then he must go down ... I think this would be the best solution for all currencies, but a lot of those currencies will lose power with this fall, like BTC, which is also better because more money will enter in XLM and hope the ZB stock market will contribute to our growth. .
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Why cant we claim Stellar from old Bitcoin addresses anymore?

Because it's past time for the program. It was open for quite a while.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Stellar supports all existing crypto-currencies and synchronizes with the main financial systems (in particular, banking) and for me this is the main advantage
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I know XLM hodlers are faithful but maybe we should use 20% of our holdings to swing trade.
it covers the loses of devaluation (if done with success ) and increases the volatility hence attracting day traders and increases the volume.
Just a thought.. and I'm doing this currently.

But still if people will use their 20% holdings then the price will fall down more. It's really hard to predict the coins value it will just depends upon the season? If i am correct. Increasing its volume could take a while yet it might attract investors but some may take advantage of the slight increased of price then dump it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
All the good news posted here is good for xlm but I don’t think we will get really good gains until regulation kicks in. That’s when Wall Street will jump in and big financial institutions and away we go. Just my humble opinion. Until then it’s the same ol ups and downs...

Crypto train will keep moving like this we don't have big chance to get a stable price in near future. It still need big adoption from mainstream people and become usable like fiat money than it will move forward like that what we are expecting from this coin.
All the good news posted here is good for xlm but I don’t think we will get really good gains until regulation kicks in. That’s when Wall Street will jump in and big financial institutions and away we go. Just my humble opinion. Until then it’s the same ol ups and downs...
Activity: 88
ItBit is the first qualified custodian & licensed exchange to receive approval from the New York State Department of Financial Services to offer Stellar Lumens

>> https://t.co/PSyD2ddNUd
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Oh I see, there is a huge 2M XLM sell wall. Y'all are getting played.

If someone with 2M XLM really wants to sell, they either do it OTC or in smaller amounts. The only time you see that big of an order all on one price in an exchange order book, it is there to scare the retail investors.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
fyi there is a nice and cheap program for that, just google for: margin de
but probably you already have something like that :-)
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I know XLM hodlers are faithful but maybe we should use 20% of our holdings to swing trade.
it covers the loses of devaluation (if done with success ) and increases the volatility hence attracting day traders and increases the volume.
Just a thought.. and I'm doing this currently.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hopefully this is the final bloodbath I have to endure. I’m still Hodling and I’m not getting shaken down by any whale or bot. I repeat Hodl the lines men, our day will arrive. Have a great rest of your weekend and Fourth of July fellow lumen hodlers!
Of course it will come, everyone in this thread believes this, otherwise there would be no messages))) And at what price did you buy stellar?
Hopefully this is the final bloodbath I have to endure. I’m still Hodling and I’m not getting shaken down by any whale or bot. I repeat Hodl the lines men, our day will arrive. Have a great rest of your weekend and Fourth of July fellow lumen hodlers!
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
It depends on adoption... Cap of Stellar is really high only adoption and partnership can take stellar to high .....
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Looking at Stellar I see that price is no far from the end of december one. Many important coins (also mains ones) did not made the same and they are lossing from the end of last year . This means that markets has a particular eye for XLM and the next bull crypto market will reward holders I think better than benchmark.

Might be the case, but the big question that remains is when will there be a next bull run? That might still be far away.
Sometimes, even very often the thought comes to mind that this bull may never return to this market. At least for the next year or even the next half-year.

Very possible and every investor should realize this possibility. It feels like the market is a little bit stuck now and it's not really clear what is required to get it moving again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I saved my Stellar (XLM) in the Lobster wallet. Is the wallet safe?
Because at this time I have not found any problems in the wallet. Thanks
Activity: 81
 it seems to me that it is time to turn on the regulation of spending by the team. Perhaps our investments will be able to stabilize slightly and we will be able to report to our funds.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I don't think the SDF cares to much about PR because they don't want the price of XLM to fluctuate sporadically. I think it is better for everyone of they keep the hype down and simply let their partnerships and product launches speak for themselves. If I'm not mistaken Chain the company they are trying to purchase the blockchain company Visa used to trial blockchain. This buy is extremely important, but I don't need hype to know XLM is a sold buy.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Why cant we claim Stellar from old Bitcoin addresses anymore?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It seems that Stellar is preparing for next rally easy by easy. I have noticed good news and updates on social media began to appear already. On social media we can find good stuff to read even not everything is being shared or discussed here. Also I found May's round up very interesting and watching the activities can say it is buying time.
Activity: 84
Looking at Stellar I see that price is no far from the end of december one. Many important coins (also mains ones) did not made the same and they are lossing from the end of last year . This means that markets has a particular eye for XLM and the next bull crypto market will reward holders I think better than benchmark.

Might be the case, but the big question that remains is when will there be a next bull run? That might still be far away.
Sometimes, even very often the thought comes to mind that this bull may never return to this market. At least for the next year or even the next half-year.
Pages:
Jump to: