Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 69. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Stellar has announced StellarX, peer-to-peer marketplace for trading all types of assets (fiat, crypto, bonds). Trading will be completely free. The launch is planned this summer.

https://medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2f
By the way, this news is very interesting. I wonder how much success it will have in the community and will be in demand.
Something I do not represent free trade
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The smallest unit of a bitcoin is called a satoshi. It is one hundred millionth of a bitcoin (0.00000001) – at today's prices, about one hundredth of a cent. This could conceivably enable microtransactions that traditional electronic money cannot.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Stellar has announced StellarX, peer-to-peer marketplace for trading all types of assets (fiat, crypto, bonds). Trading will be completely free. The launch is planned this summer.

if I got it correctly StellarX is just a GUI addon to Stellar marketplace and, is developed by 3-rd party rather than Stellar team.  Anyway, any credible development  will make traders lives easier. Would love to find my favorable assets to trade there.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Nice. Requested an Invite. Sounds fantastic.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262

Activity: 17
I like the construction of this idea!
Cognitive logo, irreproachable website,  excellent activity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
If you’re interested about partnerships for the price, then know that not only partnerships make it rise. Stellar will release a new UI for its SDEX, there’s the mysterious FairX and the implementation of Lightning Network.

Stellar team any idea whether stellar product is ready for banks to use for cross border transactions? Or product is still under development phase ?
Activity: 45
Hi everyone. What is the most appropriate way to talk to the developments regarding the business offers?
Activity: 21
I expect good luck for the business.
Aware project, spotless design, very nice approach.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
If you’re interested about partnerships for the price, then know that not only partnerships make it rise. Stellar will release a new UI for its SDEX, there’s the mysterious FairX and the implementation of Lightning Network.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
New Rich Signal about "XLM/BTC TA: XLM potential fractal" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/354
XLM price will go up to new support level?

Also, you can see price, market and social statistic here https://yeenot.today/catalog/market/?top=100
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I don't know if people noticed the IMTC conference where international money transfers businesses and service provides participated to discuss the blockchain protocols and usage for international money transfers and StellarOrg was one of the invited platforms to share their suggestions or ideas to make this area of services better and modern.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Glad I did not succumb to all the panic selling recommendations. No chance of this happening anyway, am here for the long run and couldn't careless of BTC roller coaster. We like it or not, he's the phoenix of Cryptoland and always rise from the ashes. Long live XLM!
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Based on the reviews that I've been read from Revain. The security of Stellar is one of the best in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Agree with you, mcfom.
It seems that Stellar is preparing for next rally easy by easy.

In my opinion, Stellar will rally significantly due to both its internal changes (news, updates, etc.) and side-effects of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has fallen dramatically over last two months, when its downtrend stop (which I guess is coming closer) Stellar and other altcoins, in particular top altcoins, will fly.
I have noticed good news and updates on social media began to appear already. On social media we can find good stuff to read even not everything is being shared or discussed here. Also I found May's round up very interesting and watching the activities can say it is buying time.
Activity: 28
Good evening fellows! Looking forward for more upgrades! Thoughtful plan, impeccably design.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Exactly and kindly words, Xandan!
Personally, it's really hard to predict market directions exactly all the time.
It's impossible task in such easily-news-manipulated market.
Consequently, I have another recommendation for crypto newcomers, nerver should use margin leverage because they can lose all money if their predictions fall wrong!
It is very hard to predict anything in crypto we have seen well known experts being wrong in their predictions in past during current bearish wave which is for few months. Here price move within hours in either direction.

Stellar has strong team and solid community behind.
Stellar has support and will not show extreme changes in its value in my opinion.
They are in the business longer than any other successful coin out there, the Dev have been accused of something he is not, allegation have been thrown to the project but they are still here.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Exactly and kindly words, Xandan!
Personally, it's really hard to predict market directions exactly all the time.
It's impossible task in such easily-news-manipulated market.
Consequently, I have another recommendation for crypto newcomers, nerver should use margin leverage because they can lose all money if their predictions fall wrong!
It is very hard to predict anything in crypto we have seen well known experts being wrong in their predictions in past during current bearish wave which is for few months. Here price move within hours in either direction.

Stellar has strong team and solid community behind.
Stellar has support and will not show extreme changes in its value in my opinion.
Activity: 39
This is a very good idea with ability.
Pretty good website, sentient results, extraordinary logo!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is very hard to predict anything in crypto we have seen well known experts being wrong in their predictions in past during current bearish wave which is for few months. Here price move within hours in either direction. I would like to share my feedback on Stellar community meetup in Auckland that the article has provided handful information regarding this event. I found the article very interesting and will suggest everyone to do the same . Stellar has support and will not show extreme changes in its value in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: