Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 68. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
coinbase says they're actively EXPLORING adding xlm along with the four others so until they actually confirm this, I'll flipping my 180 etc after coinbase listing into zcash and this to ensure I'm well paid by next summer.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
“Coinbase is exploring” does not mean they will add XLM. Since they will contact different external partners they have to make this announcement. The deal is not finished yet..
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Coinbase listing will make this coin very strong. Am i right?

No 100% Confidence that Coinbase will listing the stellar there. The news says that they are studying this opportunity, but if this happens then you are right listing will make this coin very strong. Let's hope that this all the same happens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I like this coin, I think it has a promising future, I like that the project is constantly evolving.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Coinbase listing will make this coin very strong. Am i right?
Activity: 78
Coinbase is Exploring Cardano, Basic Attention Token, Stellar Lumens, Zcash, and 0x   Grin Grin

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-is-exploring-cardano-basic-attention-token-stellar-zcash-and-0x-9e44f0eb823f
Activity: 148
StellarX is geared to be massively successful as a DEX if the lumens network is functioning upwards 1000 t/x. It will be much more powerful, useful and decentralized than any DEX in existance right now.
All the best wishes to StellarX.
I hope that the DEX on Stellar platform can integrate diversified trading pairs, including fiats, and directly swaps (if possible).
Activity: 26
Good day, DEV's! I'm interested on this business. I'll wait for this to see what is going to happen!
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
This is important and something which will have long term impacts on the whole project this availability of lobstr stellar wallets for smart phones. This recent move to shift focus on smart devices compatible wallets to bring real ease in transactions is big positive change. Future is going to be for those who will reach to smart phone users first to provide them every facility to use cryptocurrencies and this should be watched in this regard.
StellarX, which has lots of competitive characterisitics with other available decentralized exchanges, can help Stellar recover well during such a current hard time.
It's hard to rally when bearish market lasts for long period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This is important and something which will have long term impacts on the whole project this availability of lobstr stellar wallets for smart phones. This recent move to shift focus on smart devices compatible wallets to bring real ease in transactions is big positive change. Future is going to be for those who will reach to smart phone users first to provide them every facility to use cryptocurrencies and this should be watched in this regard.
Activity: 28
StellarX is geared to be massively successful as a DEX if the lumens network is functioning upwards 1000 t/x. It will be much more powerful, useful and decentralized than any DEX in existance right now.
Has StellarX officially opened and tradeable for traders?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Good day, is this coin listed on any exchanges? Would love to see some.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets

Are you really don't know where this coin trading now. This is very popular coin and it listed almost on all big exchanges so you can find it easily and can buy with comfort.
Activity: 45
Good day, is this coin listed on any exchanges? Would love to see some.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

In this regard, they stressed  that StellarX is not DEX by its very nature but a GUI addon to  Stellar's marketplace  that allow to trade assets available there. Anyway I fully agree that StellarX  being the first full-featured trading addon for Stellar’s  marketplace is an  achievement of utmost importance.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Stellar's partner list is more than anyone else. One of the strategic members of Stellar, IBM has been awarded a $ 750 million contract by the Australian government. This is a move that means turning Australia into an e-government using blockchain technology. Furthermore, the government plans to use Stellar's block technology to provide social security benefits while backed by IBM. Undoubtedly, all this will increase the demand for XLM tokens and will help the XLM increase in price many times.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This will be game changer of course the no one slogan based features which are introduced in the latest platform. I also will push the ivnvitation request to have early access if my application is approved. This summer general public is going have pleasant experience with payments methods using their own wallets. This latest update should be quoted on every page to let everyone know about it.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Stellar has announced StellarX, peer-to-peer marketplace for trading all types of assets (fiat, crypto, bonds). Trading will be completely free. The launch is planned this summer.

https://medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2f
Nice one
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Stellar has announced StellarX, peer-to-peer marketplace for trading all types of assets (fiat, crypto, bonds). Trading will be completely free. The launch is planned this summer.

https://medium.com/stellarxhq/announcing-stellarx-7dd62c168c2f
By the way, this news is very interesting. I wonder how much success it will have in the community and will be in demand.
Something I do not represent free trade
StellarX just on the way and not available for traders at the moment.
Did you have information on official launch day of StellarX?
Please let me know if you have it.
Highly appreciate your upcoming information on StellarX.
Pages:
Jump to: