Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLN]Lantos Decentralized VPN - Lantos Ethereum Token - Airdrop + Bounties - page 2. (Read 5696 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
We are proud to present Lantos Ecosystem!! It is currently in the works, and we will try to finish it by the end of this day! We have been working tirelessly on it for the past couple of weeks!
We are currently in the middle of upgrading our website, our goal is to get it done by today! You can view our team on the VPN page!!! (https://vpn.lantos.xyz)
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
We have just released our whitepaper along with a new bounty! Along with this we have introduced stage 1 for our ICO! View the details at the beginning of this thread! Grin
this is very exciting news. After a long wait finally a whitepaper has been released along with a new gift. This will certainly make the project look more perfect and make it easier to introduce this project to the community. I am sure this project will be successful in the future.
Our discord channel is now up! You can now use that platform to ask questions about and discuss the LantosVPN and Lantos token! Cheesy
https://discord.gg/YTNRDSH
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
A decentralized vpn is extremely necessary now in this age and space of blockchain,  i hope you guys will be able to take the crown,  but it needs a lot of work done
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
i will keep looking forward it
We have just released our whitepaper along with a new bounty! Along with this we have introduced stage 1 for our ICO! View the details at the beginning of this thread! Grin

Is the airdrop still active? You have said some time ago that there were almost 14000 participants but there were many duplicates. Or everything already has been distributed?

Yes the airdrop is still active. We would like to allow all the new people getting into this project to get in. The number of daily submissions has decreased significantly so we are considering ending it on the 15th, what is your opinion on this?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

Is the airdrop still active? You have said some time ago that there were almost 14000 participants but there were many duplicates. Or everything already has been distributed?
Activity: 1260
looking to become part of this project. doing my initial inspection. and seems that things are in the right hands in the project
Activity: 11
I think this is a big project. I hope the developer to know more about the project. Thank you
Hello, why is the information about this token so poor? How can I see who the teams are joining here? I think the team is the most influential for the success of a project.
All the information you will need will hopefully be on our whitepaper we are posting tonight. We apologize for the delays but we have been working on something exciting to release with the whitepaper!
Is bounty still runing?
Thank you
Yes the bounty is still running but soon it will be closed and people will have a period to work on their bounties they signed up for. So far not many have completed theirs even though there are hundreds signed up. Don't worry though, we will release another bounty when we release our whitepaper tonight Wink
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Hello, why is the information about this token so poor? How can I see who the teams are joining here? I think the team is the most influential for the success of a project.
I also think so. But it would not hurt you to participate in this airdrop because you are only required to fill out the registration form. perhaps whitepapers will be published in the coming days along with the team's information from this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Activity: 19
Is bounty still runing?
Thank you
The whitepaper for lantos is just hours from getting released! A new bounty for bitcoin talk will be released afterwards! Spread the word!  Cheesy
Well this is what I've been waiting for. After I fill out the registration form to participate in the airdrop I wait for the whitepapaer of this project. With a whitepaper will make this project look more promising.
The whitepaper for lantos is just hours from getting released! A new bounty for bitcoin talk will be released afterwards! Spread the word!  Cheesy
Activity: 13
Nice bounties programme, just joined the airdrop, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: