Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLN]Lantos Decentralized VPN - Lantos Ethereum Token - Airdrop + Bounties - page 5. (Read 5696 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
What is the main benefit of this project?
The main benefits of Lantos are the Ethereal sign and also by Ethereum, a decentralized VPN. The Ethereum network helps keep it safe and decentralized so that no entity owns or controls it. With it comes a lot of freedoms like security, privacy, and peace of mind so that your data is not in the wrong hands.
Along with this, a benefit of having the token is the VPN service is at a discounted price if paid for in the Lantos token.
I have understood the project's vision and mission. This is a big project and is needed by many people. Hopefully the future can develop new innovations that can prosper the community. Supports your project full, dev. success awaits you
Activity: 69
hope it become bigger guy...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The main benefits of Lantos are the Ethereal sign and also by Ethereum, a decentralized VPN. The Ethereum network helps keep it safe and decentralized so that no entity owns or controls it. With it comes a lot of freedoms like security, privacy, and peace of mind so that your data is not in the wrong hands.
Along with this, a benefit of having the token is the VPN service is at a discounted price if paid for in the Lantos token.
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Looking from your roadmad i think your project can be success and it be nice if you have the whitepaper  Wink
Activity: 1
Activity: 56
hi.
number little . i think it will good. i hope see it future
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
Hopefully your project is successful ! good luck to all .
Activity: 38
Hello Dev

Its very interesting and great project as well so that i will support it.

More plans for this and also build big team..

I contribute by means of sharing about the  to social medias.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I joined the airdrop i wish the success for this project
Activity: 112
A descentralized VPN ..... I like it
Activity: 16
It looks like a promising project. It has a good roadmap and idea. Thanks dev for creating such a good project. Good luck.
Activity: 1
very interesting, will keep track
Activity: 126
just joined the Twitter, Facebook, Steem campaign , hope you can have a new form design, since I just filled all the username in one line....
Activity: 48
The project seems interesting, but in order to make decisions we need more information, in addition to a whitepaper it is necessary to know who the team members are.
Thank you and we agree. Do not worry, anything you will need to know will hopefully be on the whitepaper, including the team.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
The project seems interesting, but in order to make decisions we need more information, in addition to a whitepaper it is necessary to know who the team members are.
Activity: 71
this is remarkable dev. i hope the phases comes straight to the point with less struggles.
Activity: 56
joined, please add some informations like whitepaper and roadmaps but good luck Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: