Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLN]Lantos Decentralized VPN - Lantos Ethereum Token - Airdrop + Bounties - page 3. (Read 5696 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
After extensive review of our project, we have decided to rework our token allocation all in the name of our community.😀 The airdrop will stay the same, as will the bounty. The 400,000 XLN that was originally going to be sold will now go to us, where we will use the tokens to fund a faucet and future airdrops. Some will also go to developers personally. With these changes, anyone can hold the Lantos token with no investment - free of charge! There is no need to buy Lantos Tokens as there will be many opportunities to get them free! Of course we are still getting listed on Coinexchange.io😉🚀

This was copied and pasted from our twitter page which can be found here:
https://twitter.com/LantosToken
Follow it to receive updates on our project Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
You say each participant will receive 20 XLN and has a value of 200 dollars? This means 1 XLN has a price of 20 dollars. God, I still do not believe what you say but I hope this will really happen.
First of all if 20 XLN have a value of 200 dollars then that would give them a price of 10 dollars each. You are also forgetting the fact that Lantos only has 1,000,000 tokens in existence. This is a very small number of tokens so this means that the demand for one is way higher that the demand would be for say a cryptocurrency with 1 billion in circulation, giving Lantos a much higher price. Also 10 dollars a token at 1,000,000 tokens total will only give the project a 10,000,000 dollar market cap and we are aiming for much higher than that.

is this the answer when token will be distributed? so tokens will be distributed after as many as 20,000 participants are registered on airdrop? I think it will take a long time but I will be patient waiting for him.
That was us commenting on how many people can join. We will close the airdrop at 20,000 participants and delete all the duplicate addresses, which will be a lot, so it will be less than 20,000. Tokens will begin distribution on December 10th. And thank you for your interest in our project and your patience, we appreciate it.
Activity: 742
We appreciate all the support you guys have given us in the span of a day a lot Grin
The whitepaper is coming out soon!
Lantos is really interesting, with low supply it should have good price. But I thought airdrop may cause buyer think twice to buy token.
One more thing, is the airdrop distribution as same with bounty distribution? how long token sale period, until all token reserved sold out?
The airdrop will not interfere with the token sale because the token sale allows for a large acquisition of the token for cheap when compared to the target price. The airdrop will not drop that many tokens per person while the token sale offers many. The token sale will go on till all XLN are sold out.
With a little supply of coins like that it will make the price of this coin to be very expensive but you should pay attention to participants who participate in airdrop. You must limit the number of airdrop participants because there is no point in getting expensive coins but only have a few coins.
Indeed the number of airdrop participants must be handled appropriately by the project team. As more participants join, the tokens can be less. I prefer airdrop which is limited to some participants only.
The airdrop is limited to only 20,000 participants. It was originally limited to 10,000 but there were an influx of duplicate applications for the airdrop so we decided to make it limited to 20,000 and then upon completion we will weed out all the duplicates. The remaining will be sent the tokens. Keep in mind this is <20,000 addresses getting sent 400,000 tokens out of 1,000,000 so at the least 20 XLN will go to each address and at a 1,000,000 XLN supply, just 1 token has the potential to be worth a lot.
is this the answer when token will be distributed? so tokens will be distributed after as many as 20,000 participants are registered on airdrop? I think it will take a long time but I will be patient waiting for him.
so every registered participant will only receive 20 XLN? That amount is very small for the coin obtained from airdrop. whether each participant will get ETH with such amount?
This is a small amount of tokens but you have to take in to consideration the total supply of this smart contract. There are 1,000,000 tokens in total so 20 tokens would be .002% of the total supply. With a market cap of 10,000,000 dollars, your 20 tokens would be worth 200 dollars. With a market cap of 100,000,000 (which is definently not unreasonable considering a study projected the VPN market to be worth 106 billion dollars by 2022), your 20 tokens would be worth 2,000 dollars. These are both very generous amount of money sent out by a free airdrop. If the same ratio of tokens was sent out by a project with 1 billion total tokens, the airdrop would deliver 20,000 tokens to each address.
You say each participant will receive 20 XLN and has a value of 200 dollars? This means 1 XLN has a price of 20 dollars. God, I still do not believe what you say but I hope this will really happen.
Activity: 3
Well I should give this a try
so every registered participant will only receive 20 XLN? That amount is very small for the coin obtained from airdrop. whether each participant will get ETH with such amount?
This is a small amount of tokens but you have to take in to consideration the total supply of this smart contract. There are 1,000,000 tokens in total so 20 tokens would be .002% of the total supply. With a market cap of 10,000,000 dollars, your 20 tokens would be worth 200 dollars. With a market cap of 100,000,000 (which is definently not unreasonable considering a study projected the VPN market to be worth 106 billion dollars by 2022), your 20 tokens would be worth 2,000 dollars. These are both very generous amount of money sent out by a free airdrop. If the same ratio of tokens was sent out by a project with 1 billion total tokens, the airdrop would deliver 20,000 tokens to each address.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
We appreciate all the support you guys have given us in the span of a day a lot Grin
Lantos is really interesting, with low supply it should have good price. But I thought airdrop may cause buyer think twice to buy token.
One more thing, is the airdrop distribution as same with bounty distribution? how long token sale period, until all token reserved sold out?
The airdrop will not interfere with the token sale because the token sale allows for a large acquisition of the token for cheap when compared to the target price. The airdrop will not drop that many tokens per person while the token sale offers many. The token sale will go on till all XLN are sold out.
With a little supply of coins like that it will make the price of this coin to be very expensive but you should pay attention to participants who participate in airdrop. You must limit the number of airdrop participants because there is no point in getting expensive coins but only have a few coins.
Indeed the number of airdrop participants must be handled appropriately by the project team. As more participants join, the tokens can be less. I prefer airdrop which is limited to some participants only.
The airdrop is limited to only 20,000 participants. It was originally limited to 10,000 but there were an influx of duplicate applications for the airdrop so we decided to make it limited to 20,000 and then upon completion we will weed out all the duplicates. The remaining will be sent the tokens. Keep in mind this is <20,000 addresses getting sent 400,000 tokens out of 1,000,000 so at the least 20 XLN will go to each address and at a 1,000,000 XLN supply, just 1 token has the potential to be worth a lot.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
We believe in community driven cryptocurrencies rather than central decisions without communities consent. That defeats the whole purpose of cryptocurrencies - they are community based and decentralized! To make our token community driven we will be asking you guys what you would like to see from this project constantly, and we will be creating polls on our Twitter, Facebook, and BitcoinTalk.

We have another poll up on Twitter regarding the token sale price. It would be appreciated if you guys checked it out if you haven't already.
https://twitter.com/LantosToken/status/935689899562426369

Remember if you guys have any questions feel free to ask on this BitcoinTalk, our Twitter, our Facebook, and our email. Links can all be found on our original post.
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well.
Thank you very much, the support is greatly appreciated. Cheesy
There are still spots left for the airdrop, so you can still get in Smiley
Airdrop Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYWQx8R2MUCgeRdZ_7nkkp1trqqT4OjmQy9Z9rhq6132QAZw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 20
This gives us a great opportunity and a promising project, also it provides us with a clear information in the website they are providing. I support your endeavor in this project dev.
Activity: 18
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well.
Activity: 20
Nice concept, clean website and logo, detailed roadmap could attract lots of people. But don't stop on ED only. It'll destroy the whole project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
very interesting project,and believe that it will find its niche in this huge industry of the future and I wish him luck
I have filled out the registration form to participate in airdrop. Now I just wait for the distribution and whitepaper of this project. I have a question whether airdrop is limited to some participants?
Anyone can join the airdrop. Originally the airdrop had a maximum of 10,000 applications but due to the influx of duplicate addresses we are keeping it open until 20,000 applications and then we will weed out all of the duplicates and launch it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
"Lantos runs through the lightning fast Ethereum Network so long wait times are things of the past for this VPN. In a typical VPN your network speed is way lower but utilizing the Ethereum Network we eliminate this issue, while still staying secure and decentralized."

This is interesting, but I don't entirely understand how you are going to do VPN on the ethereum network. If you can this will be a breakthrough in decentralized computing!
I have filled out the registration form to participate in airdrop. Now I just wait for the distribution and whitepaper of this project. I have a question whether airdrop is limited to some participants?
Pages:
Jump to: