Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLN]Lantos Decentralized VPN - Lantos Ethereum Token - Airdrop + Bounties - page 4. (Read 5696 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
We appreciate all the support you guys have given us in the span of a day a lot Grin
The whitepaper is coming out soon!
Lantos is really interesting, with low supply it should have good price. But I thought airdrop may cause buyer think twice to buy token.
One more thing, is the airdrop distribution as same with bounty distribution? how long token sale period, until all token reserved sold out?
The airdrop will not interfere with the token sale because the token sale allows for a large acquisition of the token for cheap when compared to the target price. The airdrop will not drop that many tokens per person while the token sale offers many. The token sale will go on till all XLN are sold out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Joined airdrop. Nice project dev
We have posted a poll on our twitter regarding the token sale price. If you have not already, please consider checking it out and taking part in the poll. It will help us decide what the community wants in regards to our sale.
You can find the poll at :https://mobile.twitter.com/LantosToken/status/935326035154960384
Thanks for the support everyone Cheesy
Activity: 70
Wow its look promising coins
Great project
Great team...
This is it
Lantos is also a block chain dedicated to the VPN cake market. Who can tell me that compared with the Mysterium issued in June 2017, what is the real outstanding advantage of this project?Huh
Obviously we are still developing this and still have a long ways to go before completion but one thing that really puts us above Mysterium is our approach to a decentralized VPN. We are coming at this with the approach of a primary layer for the VPN that is a classic VPN with a combination of dedicated connections and encryption protocols to generate virtual P2P connections and then running this through a secondary blockchain utilizing ethereum, making it decentralized. This approach may change with new discoveries but so far that is how we are coming at this. The token is also incentivized to buy which will help the price. This incentive is a discounted VPN price when paying with the Lantos token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Lantos is also a block chain dedicated to the VPN cake market. Who can tell me that compared with the Mysterium issued in June 2017, what is the real outstanding advantage of this project?Huh
Activity: 70
Great work! I’m glad to be part of this, so good luck to us all!!! looking forward to get the bonus.
Activity: 50
I have joined Airdrop, waiting to see your white paper and Road map.  Success dev.
Activity: 101
Activity: 220
good supply, interest in securiy in this space
Activity: 126
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
Small supply but i want more information thanks dev
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
We appreciate all the support you guys have given us in the span of a day a lot Grin
Lantos is really interesting, with low supply it should have good price. But I thought airdrop may cause buyer think twice to buy token.
One more thing, is the airdrop distribution as same with bounty distribution? how long token sale period, until all token reserved sold out?
Activity: 131
I love the very limited supply. Also the fact that you are hiring tells me that this is serious. I am still waiting to see the whitepaper though.
Activity: 25
Joined! Wish you all the best and good luck!
Activity: 39
I believe this project can be success in the future. Looking forward for more info and updates. Good Luck
Activity: 122
looking forward this great project,  i wish this project a big success. goodluck.
Activity: 118
so many project launch the airdrop but, i know this project is more nice than another project. thank you.
Activity: 49
Activity: 62
Where your company is coming from?
Pages:
Jump to: