Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 9. (Read 126280 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Dear friend ... why is Estimation for 24H different several times from real? Does the pool steal?

Estimation is not a contract. It's based on factors that change every second. It's just a little help to estimate your profit but it is not your profit.

For any technical inquiries, please contact onishin on #monero IRC.

sorry. Smiley just a little annoying. When the Hash Rate on the pool changes from 100H/sec to 3KH/sec. In the miner everything is stable. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Dear friend ... why is Estimation for 24H different several times from real? Does the pool steal?

Estimation is not a contract. It's based on factors that change every second. It's just a little help to estimate your profit but it is not your profit.

For any technical inquiries, please contact onishin on #monero IRC.

Activity: 237
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
pool off?

The front page is hardly accessable last days. But the payments are ok.
Activity: 23
Activity: 254
I solve problems
Hi Guys,

I made simple Android application for monitoring XMR Pools. If you mine there, please try this app and send me some report/feedback to find bugs and fix app.

Thanks for feedbacks.

Topic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/androidxmr-monero-mining-monitor-free-application-2024838

Download (google play store):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.monero
Activity: 1
I'm mining Monero at crypto-pool.fr using an integrated address to my wallet. My payment threshold is set at 0.3 XMR and I'm well above that. Asking around said that integrated addresses pay out at 3 XMR but I don't see this documented. Also, I seem to remember the top of the main page saying that integrated addresses are supported but today I noticed "(for Exchange)" being there. Is my using an integrated address a problem and can it be resolved?
And i still waiting my payament

http://chainradar.com/xmr/transaction/d31ca129789f186275dc58ce4bb554628e21adaa764592b4f289cad8a6457e79

old monero address from poloniex doesn't work anymore and i want my money nobody cares about this.

and pool said it's work... NOT WORK! Bunch of thieves
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Seems what fu**ng monero botnet now sitting on monero.crypto-pool.fr
Shis shit increased difficulty on 45% just within one month!
Activity: 5
Hi guys,
I reached the personal payout limit yesterday but still no payout , but the front screen says that payouts are being made... who(else) do I contact or please clarify what else needs to be done to get a payout
TIA

**SOLVED**
If anyone did something to facilitate, THANK YOU!
Otherwise, Time heals all wounds.
Poloniex continue credit to old address just need wait long time between 24 and 48H .

You can confirme credit now ?

NO

It's been 7 days and nothing! I did not receive anything! I have friends who said that the old address no longer exists. I already opened a ticket on the pole for 7 days and nothing too! Problem for me in my view is the pool, if I had left the option of the new address as I would not have this problem !!! You can fix my balance there!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Poloniex continue credit to old address just need wait long time between 24 and 48H .

You can confirme credit now ?
i have 2 xmr with old address from poloniex... i change withdraw limits to send to polo... That was yesterday and today so far nobody from the support has answered me. The moneros have not arrived and the hash has generated normal .... some of the support on here?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have personal wallet, registered about 2 years ago.
This is my local wallet. But no payments in last 4 days...

Pending Balance: 1.116823774670 XMR
Personal Threshold(Editable):    < 0.300 XMR  >
Payout minimal interval(Editable):    < 24 hours >

Last payment:
22.06.2017, 19:09:35

Why I cant get my pending xmr balance to my wallet?
Today everything goes ok.
Seems pool restarted tonight.
the website is weird.... whats the problem???
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have personal wallet, registered about 2 years ago.
This is my local wallet. But no payments in last 4 days...

Pending Balance: 1.116823774670 XMR
Personal Threshold(Editable):    < 0.300 XMR  >
Payout minimal interval(Editable):    < 24 hours >

Last payment:
22.06.2017, 19:09:35

Why I cant get my pending xmr balance to my wallet?
Activity: 27
I have xmr wallet and use this adres without append any text on my miner app. I use xmr-stak. but I have problem, i am not adjustable Personal Threshold(Editable): 2 xmr to 0.3 xmr. 2xmr is for exchange i h ave xmr wallet no exchange, but i cant adjustable and i cant receive my balance Sad. I send e-mail [email protected] for this issue on yesterday but no answered. I think its SCAM!, What do you suggest me do?
Minimal threshold of exchange address  is 2xmr.
What is the exchange address? I have xmr walled adress on https://www.cryptonator.com/, is it exchange adress?
Activity: 2
I have xmr wallet and use this adres without append any text on my miner app. I use xmr-stak. but I have problem, i am not adjustable Personal Threshold(Editable): 2 xmr to 0.3 xmr. 2xmr is for exchange i h ave xmr wallet no exchange, but i cant adjustable and i cant receive my balance Sad. I send e-mail [email protected] for this issue on yesterday but no answered. I think its SCAM!, What do you suggest me do?
Minimal threshold of exchange address  is 2xmr.
Activity: 2
My system have about 15KH/s hashrate, but I only get 0.3XMR over 13hours. Why?
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: