Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 5. (Read 126280 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
There is no connection with support. To the post office they do not answer, in the irc there is complete silence
Activity: 3
the owner of the pool is going to close down and throw all
.has nothing to do with crypto -just fraud Cool
Hi, With the new high hash rate of the network, are you planning to lower the limit to 0.2 or lower for the payments to a personal wallet?
It could be great as people with less than 1kH/s needs to mine a very long time before getting paid.

Maybe this can be done with a higher fee?

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Calculator on crypto-pool.fr tells me

Calculators tells you nothing. Estimations on XMR will never be accurate, always consider far less than expected.
A miner counts how much FIAT he gets and how much FIAT he spends at the end of the month.
If you earn money you continue, if you lose money you stop.
Please change the wallet address for withdrawal from the exchange on a desktop-I didn't notice a big difference in the output of coins and my hashing power 0.01 xmr per day does not allow 5 months to wait for the withdrawal of coins from this 4JUdGzvrMFDWrUUwY3toJATSeNwjn54Lkcnkbprzduhzi5vsephfuckjnxrl2gjknrsqtcoruredagr wsqvvcjzbrwtbg8bmoroclnkks7 this 4GeqL3PXU2agErqEC3Z5D9M51KrqnzfPsexhjqjwwepejcfop2mrokyik1b5tosn7rwkcdq8ymgwzkp 7gz6mdqdqkntvoarm3prjbwsx5s
Hi!

I am having a trouble understanding why I receive less xmr than on calculators(tried different)

I currently have stable 4.7 kH/s
Calculator on crypto-pool.fr tells me 0.033 XMR/day, atm: Difficulty: 70792332660 Blockchain Height: 1479705 Last Reward: 5.6330 XMR
xmr-stak have 2% fee
I have 98% accepted shares(block expired errors), thus minus 2%
Pool have 2% fee
Total ~6% lost, so 0.033*0.94 = 0,031 XMR/day

I have been mining for 6 days and 12h with almost no interference(lost ~400h/s for 1h due to experiments), this yields I should have 6.5 * 0.031 = 0.2015 XMR pending balance, but I only have 0.1718 XMR which is about 85% of expected. I do understand that difficulty affects the yield, but difficulty is rising last week and at the moment of calculation it is higher that average this week. And luck should not affect this either, since this is RBPPS payout pool.

It I had lost ~5% of expected revenue I wouldn't bother, but 15% is quite a lot. Am I doing something wrong or I have misunderstood something.

Smiley
Activity: 5
I receive error message in this photo for 3 days. I can not mine anything. What is the problem

https://i.hizliresim.com/9DPOMo.jpg

hey, I still get the same message and can not connect to the pool. What is the problem? What is missing? Please check the screenshot

Try to change port to 6666
mine is running fine on port 6666...

I cant connect to 6666 either. Maybe I am banned? superresistant can you help?

I just made rig for my friend... and it did not want to mine... then I realized it was blocked in firewall... so check if your firewall is blocking connection...

BTW
Norton is saying: System infected - Bitcoin miner activity 6 ... and it is skipping dev fee ... not sure how to allow it back... I'm not trying to skip fee, but not sure how to activate so it gives to dev but no one else??!
how to change the minimum amount of output?
https://monero.crypto-pool.fr

need to add your wallet and then you can change it
Min for exchange wallet is 2 and for regular wallet 0.3

maybe you will have more luck emailing them?
https://monero.crypto-pool.fr/#support

[email protected]
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I receive error message in this photo for 3 days. I can not mine anything. What is the problem

hey, I still get the same message and can not connect to the pool. What is the problem? What is missing? Please check the screenshot

how to change the minimum amount of output?
https://monero.crypto-pool.fr

https://i.hizliresim.com/9DPOMo.jpg

Thanks for your comment. I know very well what you are talking about but it's much more complicated than that.
First, I am no more an associate of the pool (owner), I am a partner for basic support, I cannot make such decision anymore.
Then the admin is not an UX designer, it is a totally different job. If it would be possible to hire a UX designer, it would be very hard for the admin to trust and work with a random guy.

The pool will improve the UX little by little as more people complain but that's not the priority.
The admin is looking at this thread and considering those requests though. He may do something but I cannot say.

About the payout, lowering payout was done many times and will be improved if possible.

Thanks for answering. I did read through this topic, so that is why I put "your" as I know it is not your fault. It was more for people that are in background of all this.
Hopefully they will do something about it, and update their website to inform people.

Best Regards,
D.
legendary
Why is such a big difference between withdraw to an exchange compare to personal wallet? Can that be adjusted at least to 1.
Regarding your comment : "99% of messages in this thread". I would not point fingers so fast... it is "your" own fault not posting this on your website : https://monero.crypto-pool.fr/#payments
I start mining to exchange thinking that it is 0.3 as your website is just showing - Minimum Payment Threshold: 0.300 XMR on payments page, you should add exchange withdraw policy there as well. Not get people on hook, now I need to wait for 20 days to get payment with two rigs, as I'm already too deep into the pool to give up.
With what we saw recently with NiceHash I hate having my money in the air waiting to be hacked.
Bottom line is I like this pool, but you should lower your payout to exchange.
Thank you.

Thanks for your comment. I know very well what you are talking about but it's much more complicated than that.
First, I am no more an associate of the pool (owner), I am a partner for basic support, I cannot make such decision anymore.
Then the admin is not an UX designer, it is a totally different job. If it would be possible to hire a UX designer, it would be very hard for the admin to trust and work with a random guy.

The pool will improve the UX little by little as more people complain but that's not the priority.
The admin is looking at this thread and considering those requests though. He may do something but I cannot say.

About the payout, lowering payout was done many times and will be improved if possible.

99% of messages in this thread happen because people didn't read or understood the payment system, so let me remind the rules.

The minimum payout is :
2 XMR if you withdraw to an exchange.
0.3 XMR if you withdraw to your personal wallet.
The payout happen after (at least) 20 confirmations.

I don't recommend to mine at the pool if you are too slow to ever reach 0.3 XMR.
I recommend to learn how to use a personal Monero wallet if you cannot reach the 2 XMR payout to exchange.

Mining on Monero is mostly for professional or people that have very cheap electricity rates.

Why is such a big difference between withdraw to an exchange compare to personal wallet? Can that be adjusted at least to 1.

Regarding your comment : "99% of messages in this thread". I would not point fingers so fast... it is "your" own fault not posting this on your website : https://monero.crypto-pool.fr/#payments

I start mining to exchange thinking that it is 0.3 as your website is just showing - Minimum Payment Threshold: 0.300 XMR on payments page, you should add exchange withdraw policy there as well. Not get people on hook, now I need to wait for 20 days to get payment with two rigs, as I'm already too deep into the pool to give up.
With what we saw recently with NiceHash I hate having my money in the air waiting to be hacked.

Bottom line is I like this pool, but you should lower your payout to exchange.
Thank you.
Activity: 8
Yes he's the admin and very busy with the pool.
Changing XMR address is long and not the priority. Don't expect it to be done quick.
I wrote Onishin in the chat. He helped me solve my problem. Thanks you and him.
crypto-pool.fr is one of the best pools for the monero on which I mine. I will continue to use it. Thanks!

legendary
Pas de problème, d'accord, mais alors est-ce que si je pointe mes machines vers votre pool, vous me permettez de les distinguer les unes des autres ? Je n'ai pas l'impression que de mettre le nom du mineur derrière l'adresse permette de le faire.

Can we monitor individual rigs or we can only see the overall hash of all rigs

I have no idea. I am not mining since 2014 so I don't remember. Please ask the admin Onishin on IRC #monero
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Can we monitor individual rigs or we can only see the overall hash of all rigs
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Are payouts broken? Haven't been any in more than 12 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: