Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 7. (Read 126280 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Ive been over a week and ive pm'd the admin on here but no ones doing anything.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i received my money after few hour - maybe 10 h - after i stop mining
Activity: 22
How long does it take for payout once youve stopped mining on the pool i moved over a week ago
SCAM POOL

Yes
They lie on hashrate - stay away from this pool

i use few pools before this and have hash average 1900 - 2000 hash
on this pool for 1 week i have average 1700 - very very pool
and see few block not add reward to my account

STAY AWAY

Bullshit, been mining there for a full year, sure they had some issues with pool hoppers on few occasions but otherwise they've been nothing but stable and the rewards are steady and correct.

Not Bullshit

i minning 1 week on this pool and my monero per day is 0.0260-0.0275xmr
on other pools with same program and cards - i have 0.032-0.034 xmr per day
what is bullshit?HuhHuh??

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
SCAM POOL

Yes

STAY AWAY

Bullshit, been mining there for a full year, sure they had some issues with pool hoppers on few occasions but otherwise they've been nothing but stable and the rewards are steady and correct.
SCAM POOL

Yes

STAY AWAY
Activity: 14
Hey guys..

Just wanted to tell you that 2 of my servers got hacked, and the hackers installed monero miners, this is the bat file with the address so you can do something about it:

%temp%/systemexp.exe -B -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr.crypto-pool.fr:3333 -u 46SDR76rJ2J6MtmP3ZZKi9cEA5RQCrYgag7La3CxEootQeAQULPE2CHJQ4MRZ5wZ1T73Kw6Kx4Lai2d FLAacjerbPzb5Ufg -p x

If need any other proof, please message me.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Why do not you reply by mail?

I have allways make response on mail receveid.
Activity: 71
Hello

I'm getting a lot of disconnects and "No new jobs were received for 20 mins - something wrong with this pool, disconnect." messages.

is something wrong with the pool at the moment please?

Activity: 2

when will you fix the situation? At me till now at stable hashreute the income is much less than it is specified in "Estimation for 24H". Are you still under attack or was this a cunning move to significantly reduce the income of the miners? I transferred some of my miners to minexmr and they have the same amount earned in 30kh / s for 24 hours as with 50kh / s on your pool. Decide sooner the question otherwise you will have to go to another pool ...  Embarrassed
Activity: 19
Why do not you reply by mail?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

It's a common attack on pools. The admin is aware of it.
Explain please what is happening to the pool - I have a hashrate stable at 70 KH / s, and the balance is less than 2 times than it should be. The balance is updated every 2 hours ... It's sad  Sad We have to switch to another pool or everything will be fine?   Undecided

Same here man, it's those damn pool hoppers, watch the number of miners and hashrate of the pool right after we find a block :/
Explain please what is happening to the pool - I have a hashrate stable at 70 KH / s, and the balance is less than 2 times than it should be. The balance is updated every 2 hours ... It's sad  Sad We have to switch to another pool or everything will be fine?   Undecided
Most likely nicehash fuckers keep pool hoping between monero.crypto, prohash, and moneropool, dropped my daily earnings by like 20%, can you please ban these sons of bitches?
https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/73gtz6/monero_pool_hopping/

Clearly, then it's not my problem! Well wait!
Activity: 5
I'm having the same issue today....Pending Balance: 0.277574538757 XMR It's been stuck like that for hours.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I have a problem, for more than 8 hours Pending Balance has not changed, but the Hash Rate is stable and on the Bullet is displayed, what's the problem?

Same here...pool is stuck or something 😳
I have a problem, for more than 8 hours Pending Balance has not changed, but the Hash Rate is stable and on the Bullet is displayed, what's the problem?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
Been mining in this pool for a short while.  Was supposed to get paid but my local wallet has not received anything and the transaction hash given to me says nothing was sent.
Here's the transaction ID:
https://chainradar.com/xmr/transaction/9c50003cc281270d96fe9fb5716596d1a252b4a67b58c2611556194e5520223f
Here's a screenshot of what the pool's website says it should have been:

Please wait for the payment for a day before submitting inquiries.
If the problem persist, you'll find the admin on IRC #monero
Pages:
Jump to: