Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool - page 4. (Read 126280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
not sure why you lumped my request in with this other unrelated one.   I am looking to disrupt a hacker who has placed a mine  bot on my webserver.  looking at the current hash rate i would say they are also running it on many others aswell.
what if anything do you want from me evidence wise ?  i have sent a direct email as well.   looking at this pools info it seems like a no/low support type, that probably is going to do nothing ?  

Sorry I misunderstood the first time I read.
Yes it's a botminer but he's already mining on other pool as well. Disrupting him would require all existing pool to track and block all his IPs at the same time. Also he's probably using many XMR addresses to hide.
I'm not sure what the admin could do at this point. If you sent him an email, he'll have a look at it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hi
i just found a mine bot on my webserver,  with wallet   41ruyFu2ZgUUMFZZVsMmWQYLL9ivjuQiLe9chPGeeSw4Fp8aaDqRtbYTAnRMv8kyQHUovDDgZ1Fo3ZZ WDkUwKiDo8qun3M7
what details do you want from me ?

@superresistant Hello, I've sent an email to [email protected] regarding combining balances and withdrawal of the remaining balance of 0,27164 xmr. Could you please have a look at it? I am wiling to pay additional fee for the withdrawal.
I would be really thankful for any help. Thank you so much.

I finally reached the admin. He often change his phone number and email so it's hard to reach him. He's a shadow.
The email [email protected] still works so you can send him request.

Please provide :
1 - Your actual XMR mining address
2 - The XMR balance
3 - The new XMR address if you need to change (optional)
4 - If you are ready to pay a bit of fees for the transaction

It can take up to 3 weeks to get the job done depending on his workload.
Sorry for the delay.

not sure why you lumped my request in with this other unrelated one.   I am looking to disrupt a hacker who has placed a mine  bot on my webserver.  looking at the current hash rate i would say they are also running it on many others aswell.

what if anything do you want from me evidence wise ?  i have sent a direct email as well.   looking at this pools info it seems like a no/low support type, that probably is going to do nothing ?  
legendary

Please be aware of a PoW change in Monero :

Patches will be available for the following software: zone117x's pool, Snipa's pool, Lucas Jones' CPU miner, wolf0's CPU miner, ccminer-cryptonight, sgminer-gm, xmr-stak, xmrig-nvidia, wolf-xmr-miner.

https://getmonero.org/2018/02/11/PoW-change-and-key-reuse.html

legendary
hi
i just found a mine bot on my webserver,  with wallet   41ruyFu2ZgUUMFZZVsMmWQYLL9ivjuQiLe9chPGeeSw4Fp8aaDqRtbYTAnRMv8kyQHUovDDgZ1Fo3ZZ WDkUwKiDo8qun3M7

@superresistant Hello, I've sent an email to [email protected] regarding combining balances and withdrawal of the remaining balance of 0,27164 xmr. Could you please have a look at it? I am wiling to pay additional fee for the withdrawal.

I finally reached the admin. He often change his phone number and email so it's hard to reach him. He's a shadow.
The email [email protected] still works so you can send him request.

Please provide :
1 - Your actual XMR mining address
2 - The XMR balance
3 - The new XMR address if you need to change (optional)
4 - If you are ready to pay a bit of fees for the transaction

It can take up to 3 weeks to get the job done depending on his workload.
Sorry for the delay.
Activity: 3

Activity: 4
hi

i just found a mine bot on my webserver,  with wallet   41ruyFu2ZgUUMFZZVsMmWQYLL9ivjuQiLe9chPGeeSw4Fp8aaDqRtbYTAnRMv8kyQHUovDDgZ1Fo3ZZ WDkUwKiDo8qun3M7

legendary
Hi, I'm something new in this.
I have a wallet address in coinpayments, this page is considered exchange? Is it necessary to use paimentID to deposit in my wallet? Saludos!

I never heard about coinpayments. Please be careful with online wallet, there are a lot of fake website.

Hello. I mistakenly mined at the XMR Exchange wallet (At the current difficulty, I do not know when I will reach a balance in 2 XMR). Can you transfer my balance to my personal XMR wallet?

I am sorry but the admin is too busy to deal with support.

Please do not mine if you don't have a decent mining rig, cheap electricity and a lot of patience.
Activity: 1
Hello. I mistakenly mined at the XMR Exchange wallet (At the current difficulty, I do not know when I will reach a balance in 2 XMR). Can you transfer my balance to my personal XMR wallet?
Activity: 2
Hi, I'm something new in this.
I have a wallet address in coinpayments, this page is considered exchange? Is it necessary to use paimentID to deposit in my wallet?

Saludos!
legendary
@superresistant do you have any plans of reducing the minimum payout threshold? Minimum threshold is 0.3 for more than a year, and Monero price and monero mining difficulty super increased at that time. All other pools have much less minimum amount and you still have 0.3
Please decrease it to at least 0.1 XMR

There are hard mixing limits in the Monero protocol which make it impossible for transaction to be cheap.
Like Bitcoin before him, Monero will become for professional only I'm afraid.
I am sorry for mining-hobbyists but Monero is getting too big too soon and we have no control over that growth.

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
hello band ... I have very little experience in this of the pools and I need basic help ... will you share from cuatos xmr will the payment be made to my Wallet? I have 0.005 xmr ... How many XMR do I have to reach to make the payment to the wallet? I have MYMONERO Wallet ... How is the payment made to the wallet? ...

Thanks greetings from venezuela Huh Huh

You need 0.3 XMR to for a payout and this is realy too much

@superresistant do you have any plans of reducing the minimum payout threshold? Minimum threshold is 0.3 for more than a year, and Monero price and monero mining difficulty super increased at that time. All other pools have much less minimum amount and you still have 0.3
Please decrease it to at least 0.1 XMR
Activity: 1
hello band ... I have very little experience in this of the pools and I need basic help ... will you share from cuatos xmr will the payment be made to my Wallet? I have 0.005 xmr ... How many XMR do I have to reach to make the payment to the wallet? I have MYMONERO Wallet ... How is the payment made to the wallet? ...

Thanks greetings from venezuela Huh Huh
Can you tell me why hash speed on personal page so jumps? More often - lowered than reports of the miners, less often - raised. And the quantity may very differently from real.
I would like to be paid also, I'm below the minimum and I'm ready to pay a fee to get my coins out.

Please let me know how to contact the pool owner. I tried here and via e-mail and no answers.
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
Hi, great pool.
But how can i request payment if my pending balance is below the minimal threshold ?
legendary
Sorry to bother, but can i mine directly to my poloniex exchange? with my payment id ? Thanks for all.

Yes but you need to be sure you can reach the minimum payout of 2 XMR.
If you cannot reach the minimum payout you'll not get your XMR.
The minimum payout to wallet is 0.3 XMR.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sorry to bother, but can i mine directly to my poloniex exchange? with my payment id ? Thanks for all.
the owner of the pool is going to close down and throw all
.has nothing to do with crypto -just fraud Cool
Hmmm... You look not so "experienced", as tells us your nickname. Maybe you must change it to Losharenn?  Grin
what is the inexperience, the clown?) that pool is gonna close soon?Smiley if you're the owner-so sign up , don't worry)) the pool still closed -registrar    OVH
Expiry Date  26/01/2018...after a week the pool will be closed..anonymous Creator is hiding and tries to steal your coins-but it will be disappointed Grin
You know what a palantir))) you'll know soon enough))
"experienced", "tricky" - translate to english "prosharennyj". And you - not that, lamo!

And, of course, proofs:
==================
domain:      crypto-pool.fr
hold:        NO
holder-c:    ANO00-FRNIC
admin-c:     OVH5-FRNIC
tech-c:      OVH5-FRNIC
zone-c:      NFC1-FRNIC
nsl-id:      NSL29885-FRNIC
dsl-id:      SIGN1191803-FRNIC
registrar:   OVH
Expiry Date: 26/01/2020
created:     26/01/2014
last-update: 04/01/2018
source:      FRNIC
==================
Hmmm... You look not so "experienced", as tells us your nickname. Maybe you must change it to Losharenn?  Grin
what is the inexperience, the clown?) that pool is gonna close soon?Smiley if you're the owner-so sign up , don't worry)) the pool still closed -registrar    OVH
Expiry Date  26/01/2018...after a week the pool will be closed..anonymous Creator is hiding and tries to steal your coins-but it will be disappointed Grin
You know what a palantir))) you'll know soon enough))
Hmmm... You look not so "experienced", as tells us your nickname. Maybe you must change it to Losharenn?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: