Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 168. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
5 hours ago was made a transaction from exchange to https://raiwallet.com/
but in block explorer there is not unconfirment transation yet and yhe exchange has status paid
https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_398kudd8n81ipf7rqza8fw6w7w6momjmuq4tmtqx358t4epwbkw1cd7yi1ap#delegators

in my wallet i have Pending Blocks (Waiting for PoW ...)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 111
Bit Blaster
Hi,dev, there is an ann announce RBS (Raiblocks Smart) in the btt and they say they are from the XRB dev, and in their web they require seed,i want to know do they really from XRB dev team or they are cheating?

It's a scam. Asking for seed = asking for private key

I reported them to a moderator.

-bitblaster
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Hi,dev, there is an ann announce RBS (Raiblocks Smart) in the btt and they say they are from the XRB dev, and in their web they require seed,i want to know do they really from XRB dev team or they are cheating?

Never give anyone your seed.

You fucking idiot.

They will steal your XRB.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Your Seed is your Private Key.

DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE.

HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO STUPID???

FUCK!!!
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Is there any way to store my Railblocks on a cold wallet?

Or is it rather possible to secure raiwallet access with my Trezor hardware wallet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

b) The official representatives of the RaiBlocks network own more than 52% of total voting weight, allowing the developer to manipulate every vote on his will.
Source: https://dev.RaiBlocks.net/page/representatives.php

I just noticed that this is another lie, official representatives own less than 25% of the total weight.

He has lied to say 52%, which I assumed was the truth in my first rebuttal but on closer scrutiny is another misleading lie

Totalling the weight of all the official reps is much much less than 25%.

The rest of the representatives are all much smaller nodes. There are around 1400 reps.
No representative has more than 11% total weight.

So his statement is a total lie that official reps have 52% of the total voting weight, and the fact that he is posting this across several websites from new and fake account show his intention to create FUD
Activity: 334
DEAR LORD THANK YOU FOR XRB PAMPZ and HNY TO ALLLLL!!!  Cheesy Shocked Cool

just deciding on orange or lime green lambo paint  Smiley
Congrats mate , glad to see success stories and enjoy the new Year with your new Lambo Grin
Activity: 334
My concern is the testing of this crypto. Does anyone knows if Rai was tested already to have at least 1000x transactions per second as it claims to have. I am just trying to understand where is the evidence that what;s written in the papers is actual working in practice ? For me and many non technical folks we need to have a testing phase to see if it works like some coins did for atomic swaps and lightning network. As long as there is no evidence to demonstrate what's claimed by this project all remains just piece of paper and because they are new , they are not that trustful as BTS or DGB are (talking about the same family of coins).
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The current price is @0.00089888 BTC in this time, I have bought it in 0.00110000 yesterday, what happen in this coin?  Cry

nothing happen
it's just correction after bullish for almost 1 month

it will surely rise after the more than healthy correction. thought about a deeper drop though

Seriously mate, what's your deal? I know for a fact that you're not a fan of this project and you're no way here to be a part of the community, so why are you here mate? Why are you still here posting all this nonsense?, how can you tell it's fake news though? How do you know that this is not a healthy correction? Seeing the bullish trend that happened the past couple of weeks, the current price drop is normal, it's not even a really low drop, it's just went down around 20,000 sat which is a really good correction and in a analyst point of view this is healthy for the market, this just means that this project is maturing and we're going to reach a new all time high soon, I just checked your previous posts and it seems like when the price was just around 90k sat you said "enjoy the collapse" but the collapse never happened mate just hours after you post that the price went as high as 120k satoshi, it seems like you were wrong about that, next time you say something about the market price, backed it up mate, because with what you're doing it looks like you're just here to spread FUD.

How come there is nobody moderating this thread?
Yes, fracas (among others) is not here to be part of the community, he's just posting nonsense.
Will he stop? NO. He's been doing this since a few days now.

Your attitude is very wrong mate. There are a couple of things you seem to be missing here:

1. The community is this forum. If he is in the forum then he is part of the community. This is not a cult, nor private XRB forum. We discuss things openly here.
2. There are no influencers in this forum. Nothing said here will change the fate of any coin. If it's meant to succeed it will despite anything said here, if it's meant to fail it will.
3. We as investors and potential investors have only to gain if problems are discussed. See #2. Nothing changes for the coin, but it does for us. Even if there is a 1% chance he is right, I want to hear about it and I alone will decide if he is right or not. Depending on that I might be in or out, or change my mind at any time. I'm following a large number of coins, I might or might not be invested in it. One thing that I definitely want to hear about everywhere are the potential problems. Lets not turn this forum in an echo chamber.

Great points you stated here mate, and as a supporter of raiblocks since the beginning I agree with what you're saying here, but I just like to correct you in a few statements that you said here:

1. When I said he's no way here to be a part of the community, when I said community I don't mean this forum, I meant the people supporting raiblocks, by definition community means a group of people having a particular characteristic in common, so we on here are a community, we're a group of people who's particular characteristic is supporting raiblock and fracas doesn't seem to have that characteristic, I think his posts history will prove that statement of mine.

2. Exactly I couldn't agree more, there are no influencers here but you should know the fact that a huge factor of a coin's success is its community, so if a coin has a lot of supporters it's most likely to succeed, just like what happens to this project, even though it's just being accepted by small exchanges because of it's strong community, we were able to move it forward and we didn't let things happen, we made things happen.

3. I also completely agree problems must be discussed so that the devs will be aware of it and it will just make this coin better and strong in the long run, but fracas isn't always pointing out the problems mate if you've seen his post history then you'll realize that he mostly fuds than points out problems, his posts seems to taunt raiblocks supporters saying "enjoy the collapse",posting a "fake news gif" to people who points out that it's just a correction in the market, I think if he really wants to help this project then he should do it in a mature manner, not like this, maybe in a way @cr1pton00b stated, that's a very mature and professional way of discussing the problems of raiblocks.

I honestly don't have a problem of people pointing out the weak points of raiblocks, because in reality all cryptocurrency have weak points, nothing is prefect, even in the cryptoworld, there will always be a coin much better than this, but I do have a problem with people posting FUD and just postings things that are not even helpful to the raiblocks community, this project is still young there's still more to come this year and there will more development that will make this project so much stronger so to the people spreading FUD don't even bother, it's 2018, time to change now mate.
Activity: 111
Bit Blaster
Alway be aware of Brand New accounts. Someone with technical knowledge has definitely a main account to post from.

-bitblaster
Activity: 322
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
5. The Man in the Middle attack.

If an attacker succeeds to put himself between a merchant and the RaiBlocks network he can just filter the double spending payment packets, and the merchant will never know that he is receiving a double spending. The Raiblocks network will discard that payment while the merchant will accept it.

https://s18.postimg.org/7pnm6yweh/doublespend.png

Couldn't the same MitM attack be used in a bitcoin transaction? Connect to all the peers of a merchant and mine 6 blocks containing the double spend while filtering out all longer blocks so the merchant accepts the transaction as valid.
Activity: 14

b) The official representatives of the RaiBlocks network own more than 52% of total voting weight, allowing the developer to manipulate every vote on his will.
Source: https://dev.RaiBlocks.net/page/representatives.php

If anything, that seems positive to me. Why would you want to make a coin of which you have so many units worthless by attacking it?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
DEAR LORD THANK YOU FOR XRB PAMPZ and HNY TO ALLLLL!!!  Cheesy Shocked Cool

just deciding on orange or lime green lambo paint  Smiley
Jump to: