Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 171. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
XRB is on Binance Voting Competition

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Voting is from 31st Dec 2017 to 4th Jan 2018!

Please vote for XRB and lets get this on the biggest exchange out there and lets start the new year with a BANG.

To vote, you need 0.1 BNB coin (around $1).
Please spend this small amount and in return the price will speak for itself
In case you dont have BNB on Binance but have XRB, send some XRB to BitGrail, withdraw ETH to Binance, trade ETH to BNB and make a vote!

Everybody please vote!!
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Can somebody confirm this?

XRB officially on the ballet for the Binance Coin of the Month.
https://i.redd.it/f0ip4rify4701.png
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Interesting video from Data Dash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8aLOAWiDio

He is explaining the tech and testing transaction on web wallet at the end.
Activity: 19
Yeah, from Coinbase right. Here is a video showing you how to buy it, Kepla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWYTDa0yus8
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
The current price is @0.00089888 BTC in this time, I have bought it in 0.00110000 yesterday, what happen in this coin?  Cry

nothing happen
it's just correction after bullish for almost 1 month

Beginning of major correction.  Doesn't help that bitgrail is down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Market closure on BitGrail after it looked like a 90% crash had happened. I thought for a second fracas is the crypto nostradamus Tongue

fracas has become the meme of this thread. from now on the act of bullshiting and FUDing will be called "fracasing".
a new term in the crypto world.

LOL HAHAHAHAHHA

1000% agreed !!!! LOL

Still waiting for a real exchange listing the pump&dump. 26 millions volume last 24h. Total manipulation.

I hope bit-z, kucoin and cobinhood can adding raiblocks as soon as possible. The project i think very good and raiblocks need more exchange, so that this project look valuable
Activity: 392
Multiversum
https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/947184369415938048 They said they fixed it more than 12 hours ago, instead market had continued the manipulation.

Multiversum
Bitgrail right now: "Website in maintenance" | Last update: 2 hour ago.

Legit exchange, sure.

Meanwhile at the other (shity) exchanges price is collapsing, what a coincidence:
-    BitFlip   XRB/BTC   $30.307   $10,29   0.12%   Recently
-       Mercatox   XRB/BTC   $2.980.100   $11,46   11.37%   Recently

Perfect timing to stop the most traded exchange. It could never happen with a legit crypto listed to serious exchanges.
Multiversum
Market closure on BitGrail after it looked like a 90% crash had happened. I thought for a second fracas is the crypto nostradamus Tongue

fracas has become the meme of this thread. from now on the act of bullshiting and FUDing will be called "fracasing".

LOL HAHAHAHAHHA

1000% agreed !!!! LOL

Still waiting for a real exchange listing the pump&dump. 26 millions volume last 24h. Total manipulation.
Multiversum
BitGrail   XRB/BTC   *** $22 391 000   *** $1,28   0.00%   Recently

*** Price/Volume Excluded - Outlier Detected

The 24 trading volume shows only 6,8 million. Does that mean Bitgrail was manipulating market? Or can someone explain what does it mean Outlier Detected ?

Seems legit.
Activity: 12

LOL HAHAHAHAHHA

1000% agreed !!!! LOL
RAIBlocks is now enjoying an exceptional rise of price in the exchanges, Is it related to the upcoming fork which has been announced?

I don't think so. Be ware that at this point some red flags have been raised with that thread and fork. (not fuding here, just make you do your due diligence)
XRB its enjoying the success that it deserves on its own merit.

Is it a chain split so new XRB variant?

Yes, with added support for privacy. But at this point its just an idea on a piece of paper.
But with some red flags like the dev its asking for donations and some other shady things, thats why I'm saying do your own due diligence.
Read more on that thread.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
RAIBlocks is now enjoying an exceptional rise of price in the exchanges, Is it related to the upcoming fork which has been announced?

I don't think so. Be ware that at this point some red flags have been raised with that thread and fork. (not fuding here, just make you do your due diligence)

Is it a chain split so new XRB variant?

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
It was a bug with bitgrail not reporting correct price. It has been already fixed.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 12
Many XRBs has been made using software, not actually human solving captcha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G71kRyn6gU

(Audio captcha too were solved by BOTs)

Moreover in April 2017 they 'changed the system', no democracy anymore:
"only top 60 claimers will be received the coins." (so the actual whales pumping the price and dumping to newcomers)
- http://cryptoleet.com/raiblocks-new-cryptocurrencies-based-captcha-services/

And here people talks about "freedom".

again...

Is fracas a tipicall simple hater (not the inteligent ones)? yes
Is fracas based in a really good analises? no

what is hater?  "A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person."

why he is a XRB hater?

because I could see that he has comments blaming this coin log time ago. So, he did´not brought the coin in the begin and he lose an extraordinary opportunity once now is 11 USD! He was betting with ColossusCoin, VSX and minicoin.   hahahahaha LOL!  LOL!!  good coins but far away of XRB. so frusted...

I could not find in bitcointalk.org any comments from him about a coin that he had sucess!!! LOL  hahahahahahahah LOL hahahahahah

He is saying about XRB apocalipse since XRB was 1,80 - again in 2,40, again in 5, again 9, again 11, again 14 again in 16 LOL....

when the price regreted to 11 - he was HAPPY !!! hahahahahah LOLO hahahahahahahahahahah

people brougth it with cents!!!!!! LOL
Activity: 48
BitGrail   XRB/BTC   *** $22 391 000   *** $1,28   0.00%   Recently

*** Price/Volume Excluded - Outlier Detected

The 24 trading volume shows only 6,8 million. Does that mean Bitgrail was manipulating market? Or can someone explain what does it mean Outlier Detected ?
Jump to: