Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 183. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
A decent exchange would be really nice I'm not very comfortable leaving significant coins on Merc or BitG  and the wallet is just so ugly:(
I saw someone made a new Gui anychance that will be added soon ?
New website, light wallet & new GUI in progress
Activity: 630
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now only for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_27_12.7z (for version 9.0)     
SHA1: 88DF5C8C5031CA54A425B92F15BAFF20897B39C2     
SHA256: B60AEEC89CB99C312F92A04AD52348DD43C9CB878021633E702009F824847CE0     

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_27_12.7z (for version 9.0)     
SHA1: 92F4C3EB23F30FFB2A9D389F6305C54C200DAFA8       
SHA256: 0CE5A81D22F247A0BAB2E2FB9072B13D52C88826880BDAA8BB2C5D2666C5EB71     
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
A decent exchange would be really nice I'm not very comfortable leaving significant coins on Merc or BitG  and the wallet is just so ugly:(
I saw someone made a new Gui anychance that will be added soon ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
prices continue to increase significantly. everything has worked so well that I'm sure there will be very rapid progress. XRB is a very good project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Well, I didn't expect this price so soon. I'm glad I never sold either. I might keep accumulating when the price settles down. Not gonna chase a pump. Hopefully the new wallet has a better UI and more functions. Congrats to the Rai Team.  Grin

I also definitely didn't except this price so soon I thought it would rise in time but it's been on a elevator up

The rising of XRB price is very impressive. I am sure if XRB coin already listed on big exchange this coin will famous, moreover if all people know about the advantage of this coin than others
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Cryptocurrency never sleep
I saw this tweet is it true?I have 86 mrai.I want to send mrai to bitgrail but limit is 100.But this tweet says you could send minimum 10 or much mrai to bitgrail with new mrai adress.Sorry for my bad English.

https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/943626428465209345

Cool I passed by BitGrail and I saw that Limit 100 do not think it is too high seen Listing XRB Huh I can understand a limit so if the coin cost $ 0.001 but $ 10 + would be revisited ...
     Come on Binance please let me hang on COINOMI so in the time that Wallet Synchronizes one can withdraw your coins Thanks ..... If you are planning a new Wallet See also
     Wallet GBYTE cousin of (IOTA) and the way in 2 ways to synchronize Wallet with BlckChain Partial or Total  ::)Can be an Idea to Speed ​​up these Wallets All in general they take too much time ... Ok RAI Great job Anyway and this is what people want Beyond the Private and no fees .

Cool Sono pasato da BitGrail e ho visto quel Limite 100 non pensate che sia troppo alto visto Quotazione XRB Huh Posso Capire un Limite cosi se la Moneta costasse $0.001 ma a
      $10+ sarebbe da rivedere...Venite su Binance prego Fatevi Aggingere su COINOMI cosi nel tempo che Wallet si Sincronizza uno puo ritira le propie monete Grazie.....Se state
      progettando un nuovo Wallet Guardate anche Wallet GBYTE cugino di (IOTA) e la maniera in 2 modi di sincronizzare Wallet con BlckChain Parziale o Totale Puo essere un Idea per Velocizzare
      questi Wallet Tutti in generale ci mettono troppo tempo ...Ok RAI Ottimo lavoro Comunque e questo che la gente vuole Oltre il Privato e no fees ......
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I saw this tweet is it true?I have 86 mrai.I want to send mrai to bitgrail but limit is 100.But this tweet says you could send minimum 10 or much mrai to bitgrail with new mrai adress.Sorry for my bad English.

https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/943626428465209345
Activity: 716
Well, I didn't expect this price so soon. I'm glad I never sold either. I might keep accumulating when the price settles down. Not gonna chase a pump. Hopefully the new wallet has a better UI and more functions. Congrats to the Rai Team.  Grin

I also definitely didn't except this price so soon I thought it would rise in time but it's been on a elevator up
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
What is the tx capacity of RaiBlock?

Seems there should be an effort to do decentralized micro-payments on the Internets.... long overdue.

based on this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7iv20r/dag_coin_comparison_byteball_iota_raiblocks_etc/?st=jbog55o3&sh=e0aed4ac
RaiBlocks can handle 7000tx/s
but it depends on nodes hardware & network throughput.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7hzlb6/i_still_dont_fully_understand_the_consensus/dqveo0q/?st=jbog5m4b&sh=2fa8f023
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hi guys, anyone knows what is estimated maximum throughput of the network. How many tx/s is the network able to process in a real world with average computer and internet speed at this moment, and what is planed? Someone who understands the technology behind it. Thank you

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
XRB is on a upward surge right now. I'm thinking about buying a few hundred now since the trend is indicating that i would reach one hundred already as early as 1st quarter next year. Who would have thought it would go up this fast?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
history always tells truth.  Cool
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Now the price is 9$+. I wish i have not sell over 10000 XRB coins when i worked on onlinedragon user XRB services and just hold until now but this is it, my big mistake.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
Which is the best wallet for XRB??

Thank you!!

www.raiwallet.com works as a charm

Don't click that! Not 100% certain it isn't a scam. The rai wallet website should have https attached to it, make sure it does prior to entering any details or putting any XRB into it. You are most welcome Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Thanks for the link. Will check this out later (not in front of PC yet) and provide feedback if found some issues.
Activity: 87
why the https://raiblockscommunity.net/ link does not work? I wanted to bring my xrb
Activity: 131
What is the tx capacity of RaiBlock?

Seems there should be an effort to do decentralized micro-payments on the Internets.... long overdue.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
wel... i fucked up really hard.
I bought at 0.01 and sold at 2-3 dollar.
Ive put in 1000 euro. got 25.000. could have been 80.000.
And  told myself im not gonna sel before 1bn mcap.
Yet i did. After all that exchange bullshit. it went from 4 dollar to 1.xx dollar and i sold.
because it was become 80 procent of my portofolio and i didnt want to lose it all again.
I also let me influence by other people.
I feel bad. Cause i needed the money.

im such a fuckup

Don't be hard on yourself like that, learn from it and try and better yourself next time around. This moonshot has to cool off eventually I figure maybe you could get back into XRB then and follow it to another ATH? Bottom line don't dwell on the past it is in the past and cannot be altered.
Activity: 98
The Cryptocurrency never sleep
We should definitely be pushing for this.  Binance is a quality bigger exchange that is well worth the effort if it can happen.

Cool OK Bro I'm waiting for you with great joy ... On Binance I do not see the only hope I hope you do not come when RAI will be $ 100 .. I tried to write on your Exchange Listed I did not receive

the confirmation @mail  Huh   Cool It would not be bad to have listed RAI XRB even on Wallet Coinomi  Roll Eyes
Jump to: