Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 182. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
This coin is the best coin in my opinion and one 1XRB=10000$ or more i think. Keep it hold.

The others project is closed already? (Fork from XRB)?

Whoa $10k. That's a hard core target  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Im killing myself guys, sold too early. 

https://i.imgur.com/lCjiHJT.png

I feel you. I regret selling it earlier this month. Guess what! i ended up buying few hundreds yesterday. 
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
Im killing myself guys, sold too early. 

Activity: 45
MACD looking bad.  Running out of steam for now.  Expect pullback.

You've been warned.  XRB is crypto with an unsafe consensus mechanism (see reference below).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.60

This will be a historic fail when it's hacked!
Can you please do everyone a favor and stop posting the same thing over and over again?  You've made this same post at least 5 times already in the pages back.

OK.  Maybe.  It's good to have a balanced perspective and warn newcomers about the risks with the insecure consensus mechanism

thanks for telling- also this absolute shitcoin wich is a coordinated pump will fall miserably. The only dev that made this coins abadoned it long ago. It was dead for so long and no updates for years- once people know they will massively dump. Take the profit out while you can. This shitcoin is unsecure and only profited because IOTA got so famous and was also dumped. DOnt expect anything healty out of this pump.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

You've been warned.  XRB is crypto with an unsafe consensus mechanism (see reference below).

Can you please do everyone a favor and stop posting the same thing over and over again?  You've made this same post at least 5 times already in the pages back.

OK.  Maybe.  It's good to have a balanced perspective and warn newcomers about the risks with the insecure consensus mechanism
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
This coin is the best coin in my opinion and one 1XRB=10000$ or more i think. Keep it hold.

The others project is closed already? (Fork from XRB)?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
This coins is the future

What do you mean? The future of what, cryptocurrency or your future? Anyway.. XRB is a good coin, not trying to fud in here.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
This coins is the future
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
kylie and I gonna go for a little ride...w000000000000 XRB!  thank you!!!!

Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Can someone answer my question about raiwallet.com? Is it really safe to use it and how can we know that they don't keep the seed of the account?
Activity: 37
50X in 1 month. never ever seen such a run before

Yeah, especially because it's not listed yet at big exchanges!
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Can you please do everyone a favor and stop posting the same thing over and over again?  You've made this same post at least 5 times already in the pages back.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Announcing the RaiBlocks Bug Bounty Program

aiBlocks operates as a secure, sustainable network that anyone can rely on to send, receive, and store currency. In the interest of further improving the security of the network, we are launching the RaiBlocks Bug Bounty Program.

We encourage anyone interested to review the code, find bugs, vulnerabilities, or ways bad actors could exploit the RaiBlocks network. We offer three tiers of bounties, based on the severity of the bug, vulnerability or issue, paid in either XRB or the BTC equivalent:

Minor (100 XRB bounty)
Moderate (1,000 XRB bounty)
Critical (10,000 XRB bounty)
Bug bounties will be paid out of the RaiBlocks Developer Fund.

The RaiBlocks protocol is open-source; you can find the code here and the white paper here.

If you believe you have found a bug in RaiBlocks, the process by which you can report the bug and claim your bounty upon its fix is as follows:

1) Notify us that you have found a bug in the #bug_bounties channel on Discord at chat.raiblocks.net and a member of the Core team will initiate a direct line of communication with you where you can let us know which tier you feel your bug belongs in.

2) The Core team will review the issue and if it is determined that the reported bug has merit, they will work with you to fix the bug and your bounty will be rewarded.

3) Following the fix, we will publish a retrospective on our blog regarding the bug, which will include the timeline from notification to resolution, all parties affected, the outcome and references to commits that addressed the issue(s).

4) All communications between the reporter and the Core team related to the bug and bounty will be published upon resolution of the issue reported. In the interest of full transparency this will be done regardless, whether the bug reported ends up being a critical threat or a non-issue.

If the details of the bug leak ahead of the retrospective being published, whether accidentally or maliciously, the contract between RaiBlocks and the reporter is null-and-void and the bug bounty will not be rewarded.

We look forward to anyone engaging with us to improve the protocol and we hope that you’ll try to find ways to break and improve RaiBlocks in order to build the best currency and network around.

https://medium.com/@clemahieu/announcing-the-raiblocks-bug-bounty-program-b7185711bd52
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
50X in 1 month. never ever seen such a run before
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
i still dont get the idea of this coin, well iam planning to do some dilly, xrb killing this month
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
the raiblocks has up 3 times those days! i believe that with the  progress of this project in 2018, raiblocks will be in top 20 altcoins!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I saw this tweet is it true?I have 86 mrai.I want to send mrai to bitgrail but limit is 100.But this tweet says you could send minimum 10 or much mrai to bitgrail with new mrai adress.Sorry for my bad English.

https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/943626428465209345

Yeah mate that's true I've already tried depositing 10 xrb and it went through with no fees, ever since Bitgrail tweeted that, I have been depositing less than 100 xrb in my account and so far I haven't got any problems, it's a really nice update and you can get your deposits in seconds so I really recommend you to try it out, I can assure you that you won't lose any xrb along the way. If you're an old user though you need to generate a new address for it to work because as what bitgrail stated on their twitter, xrb deposit address created before december 16 aren't eligible for this new feature so before sending make sure you generated a new address but if you're a new user and you created your account after december 16, then you don't need to worry about creating a new address because the change have already took effect in your account so you will be able to deposit and withdraw a minimum of 10 xrb with no fees.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
A decent exchange would be really nice I'm not very comfortable leaving significant coins on Merc or BitG  and the wallet is just so ugly:(
I saw someone made a new Gui anychance that will be added soon ?
New website, light wallet & new GUI in progress

Seem in 2018 the progress of this project will very aggressive. I also waiting for mobile wallet and i hope there is no big problem when people start to use it
Yeah, I mean light mobile wallet 1st. For iOS & Android. Team has big plans for 2018 indeed
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A decent exchange would be really nice I'm not very comfortable leaving significant coins on Merc or BitG  and the wallet is just so ugly:(
I saw someone made a new Gui anychance that will be added soon ?
New website, light wallet & new GUI in progress

Seem in 2018 the progress of this project will very aggressive. I also waiting for mobile wallet and i hope there is no big problem when people start to use it
Jump to: