Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 188. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
in it about 2 months  Embarrassed before the distribution was discontinued
only able to hodl around 700+XRB, at that time it was ~2000s and now ~27000s Shocked
talk about getting rich 100x times, I wish I had more

Massive correction underway!

Yeah, LOL. In a tiny tiny exchange like Bitgrail and Mercatox? Have you seen the volume? It doesn't warrant profit taking by the XRB whales.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
if you still keep your XRB from last year (claiming captcha through faucet)
You must be a very lucky person and become a rich man
from the price of 200 satoshi each XRB, now to 25k satoshi each XRB  Shocked
Luck has nothing to do with it.  The largest gains can be made by buying projects when they're cheap and holding long term (however long that takes) until it rises to the price you think that it should.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I was thinking of creating a raffle for XRB. Would you be interested ? If yes, I will start coding the website.

For example: 1 XRB = 1 ticket . A ticket is randomly selected and it's holder wins everything except a 5% fee the website takes. What's your opinion ?

How would u pick the winner ?
You pocketing 5% seems a bit much .
Activity: 128
only able to hodl around 700+XRB, at that time it was ~2000s and now ~27000s Shocked

Current price 28k, you sure about that.

Why do you keep claiming it's unproven when half your recent posts are on the Stone thread, which is just looking to be a copy of XRB with privacy options?

he wants cheap xrb and thinks people believe his bullshit. xibeijan must mean moron
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Current price 28k, you sure about that.

Why do you keep claiming it's unproven when half your recent posts are on the Stone thread, which is just looking to be a copy of XRB with privacy options?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
What is their KYC/AML policy? I don't want to have to send over my personal info just to sell $150 worth of coins.
Anyone here have experience with BitGrail verification?
Been waiting to withdraw my BTC since yesterday.
is the verification mandatory for regular users or just to be able to raise max withdrawal limit?

on BitGrail  Shocked Shocked Cheesy

24h Higher

How?
huh? where (on bitgrail) do you see this? are you sure you're not missing a 0 in front of 3?

from the price of 200 satoshi each XRB, now to 25k satoshi each XRB  Shocked
I was only in it about 2 months  Embarrassed before the distribution discontinued
talk about getting rich 10x+ times, I wish I had more
legendary
This is a coin without smart contract support AND without a secure consensus model
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.60
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Been doing this in faucets last year. Didn't know this went boom right now. Talking about opportunity.

if you still keep your XRB from last year (claiming captcha through faucet)
from the price of 200 satoshi each XRB, now to 25k satoshi each XRB  Shocked
Activity: 784
Besides mercatox, what are the plans for future exchanges? I hope it will be listed in several exchanges, so it will further enhance currency
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Let's call it the new bitcoin, amazing coin and the team should work hard on the exchange proposed,

All the other altcoins after BTC were already called with this yet, BTC is still on top. Might as well treat XRB as an alternative and it has it's own target users.

It's not the right analogy between RaiBlocks and BTC, but the gap is a bit too big. It is true that XRB has its own subdivision market, the latest price increase is also objective, but there is still a long way to go ahead.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Whoa! XRB is on a tear! This is what the investors are talking about when the faucet was closed. Now, it's finally going to the moon. It really took me by surprise how fast it surged up but I am happy because I think the surge is already due a long time ago. XRB is a really good coin and it deserves this.

Congratulations on the moment that you are waiting for the price of XRB to go to the moon. The RaiBlocks project is fully worth the current valuation, and there is still a lot of room to go up in the future. Cool
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Seems crazy to be trading $3 for something that has yet to be proved safe and can accept forks!

Just sayin....
Seems crazy to be trading $3 for something that has yet to be proved safe and can accept forks!

You're not "just saying"
You're spamming and spreading fud.
You're also referring to a thread from 2016, alot has changed since then
DYOR  Cool

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Anyone here have experience with BitGrail verification?

Been waiting to withdraw my BTC since yesterday.

Had to get verified first.
Sent all required documents, but didn't get a confirmation mail. Didn't say if it's to be expected. In other words; I have no way of knowing if my files went through correctly, except for the small confirmation when I sent them.

Telegram chat says it could take up to 24 hours. Almost past that now...
Meanwhile I lost $1000's in BTC value because of this, while I was trying to take profits from XRB.

There's def some room for improvement here! Wink

Yes the withdrawal requirements are quite high there. Hope they will allow higher limits
legendary

Just sayin....
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
on BitGrail  Shocked Shocked Cheesy

24h Higher

How?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How much can this coin reach?
Activity: 336
Although I have read the white paper carefully, I still don't understand the difference between the RaiBlocks and the payment items of the same nature on the market. It seems that they are just advocating speed and transaction costs. Huh Huh
Jump to: