Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 192. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
what do you all recommend as far as the easiest/most secure exchange to buy raiblocks on?

is the wallet working ok?

I buy on BitFlip, then brought to the purse
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
What is the good wallet for XRB and where to buy and trade it? Please let me know
you can see where coins are traded using the market tab when you go to a coin's in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 20
What is the good wallet for XRB and where to buy and trade it? Please let me know
Activity: 4
what do you all recommend as far as the easiest/most secure exchange to buy raiblocks on?

I believe that XRB withdrawals are still disabled on Mercatox so I would recommend buying on Bitgrail and then immediately sending to your wallet. I had no issues with Bitgrail, but they were down a lot of last week and they are still pretty unproven, just be weary of that. Just try not to keep too much on the site at any time, break up your deposits in increments if you can.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Activity: 3
Yo guys,

Anyone can tell me if the Raiwallet online wallet linked from the official Railblock.net website is legit ?

Thanks

Yes official wallet is legit. I use their online wallet which is super fast, secure, support two-factor authenticator (raiwallet.com - make sure you are on proper official website, because i saw some scammers trying to steal seeds by impersonating the official site - the scam expamle is myraiwallet or sth like this..).
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Yo guys,

Anyone can tell me if the Raiwallet online wallet linked from the official Railblock.net website is legit ?

Thanks
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Guys, I made a transfer from my Rai Wallet to Bitgrail 10 hours ago. What is the estimated time of arrival? I saw on Bitgrail that it will take several hours before it arrives.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
XRB need Cryptopia exchange!

I would very much like to see Cryptopia add RaiBlocks it would be a solid exchange to add not to mention it probably won't go down as often. I also like Cryptopia because they trade my favorite coin of Bitcore, perhaps they could trade my two favorite coins together. XRB lets get you on Cryptopia! Smiley

Contact them and try to convince Cryptopia that the people harrasing them were most likely some kids being dumb and does not represent the real RaiBlocks community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now only for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_19_06.7z (for version 9.0)
SHA1: 2AD9735814D1648C1AB48D028D5CC31FC0CEF4F9   
SHA256: A088757D54C1AB33D6B9ABC8D93AFE62EB3805232E2EB2F8AF975F50C4439B0F

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_19_06.7z (for version 9.0)
SHA1: FB9E5AD226DF32EF17C377B45AB5A12841CF5DDA
SHA256: BEE5261F0D913F78342A221E9CCB9FA7F3F6C484A2A6D60661540D0371964107
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Where do you think will be the price of this coin next year? I mean the higher value that can reach this coin?

The sky's the limit. When people start to realize "store of value without utility" is not sustainable. They will look at tangle or lattice type of blockchains which Raiblocks is the most convincing of the three.

why do you think it's more convincing then bytebal (other then the no fees which has downside too)?
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Is there plan to list XRB on a larger exchange? Now that we are out of distribution phase, listing on bittrex or binance and the likes could do wonders for the price.

They can’t disclose which exchanges due to a NDA.
But they already contacted 80 exchanges Shocked (source : discord chat) 
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
XRB need Cryptopia exchange!

I would very much like to see Cryptopia add RaiBlocks it would be a solid exchange to add not to mention it probably won't go down as often. I also like Cryptopia because they trade my favorite coin of Bitcore, perhaps they could trade my two favorite coins together. XRB lets get you on Cryptopia! Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
By the way how heghit now of the XRB block? my wallet to about 992795 and i want to know how long i have to wait!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hi,dev here?
i download the wallet for windows, but when i begain to syn, it is so solw and another problem is the wallet occupy so many menmry and my computer almost crash? Is it the normal phenomena?
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
is this crypto mineable/solvable by captchas again, or the distribution stopped?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Is there plan to list XRB on a larger exchange? Now that we are out of distribution phase, listing on bittrex or binance and the likes could do wonders for the price.

Yeah mate that plan is already in mind and is already at work, people from the community are doing everything that they can just to help support this project on getting added on a bigger exchange, you can check the official raiblocks twitter page (https://twitter.com/raiblocks) for updates regarding on getting added on a bigger exchange and how you can contribute to move this project forward. Getting added on a bigger exchange is really one of the priority right now, it was stated on the roadmap that this month a new exchange is coming and I'm pretty excited about that. I think right now its best to just wait for further updates from the dev regarding this matter. It's no doubt that what you're saying here could be true, once we can enter a big exchange with big volume, then the current price could double or even tripled in less than a week so I'm sure all xrb holders are waiting for that moment. Btw mate currently you can vote for xrb to be added on bit-z, here's the link: https://www.bit-z.com/vote2/live, monaco is in the lead right now so it will truly be appreciated by the community if you could lend us a hand and vote for xrb there but if you can't then please do help spread the world, it will be a huge benefit for the project to be added on there.
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
it's a shame that mercatox block the withdrawal for so long !!
Jump to: