Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 191. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Very unprofessional from those guys at bitgrail. they don't know how to respond to customers and there is nowhere written that minimum withdraw is 100

mercatox also need minimum withdraw and deposit 100 in it, I have few XRB in my wallet, now can't deposit in mercatox without 100,
I not want to buy it in the current price, afraid someone will dump it again.  Cry

I was thinking of buying raiblock. Going to buy 300 or so.  I have problems transferring it all to an online wallet ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Very unprofessional from those guys at bitgrail. they don't know how to respond to customers and there is nowhere written that minimum withdraw is 100

mercatox also need minimum withdraw and deposit 100 in it, I have few XRB in my wallet, now can't deposit in mercatox without 100,
I not want to buy it in the current price, afraid someone will dump it again.  Cry
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
"No fees" and micropayments are a good mix of relationships, and No fees will make RaiBlocks a big boost in applications
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I'm stuck in Bitgrail like I was in Polo earlier this year Cheesy

Not all that bad... as long as the price doesn't cash.

But if XRB hits a big exchange and price pumps will become even more stuck lol
Activity: 476
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
fuck you bitgrail and your lame ass ALL OF A SUDDEN KYC bullshit and shit limits!!! wtf!

it's so obvious you're doing that to hold XRB user $ (and btc) hostage so you don't lose out when this coin gets to a bigger exchange soon!

That's frustrating as hell for those who didn't withdraw early. That was smart on their part, even though it's messed up. They need to be ready when everyone suddenly withdraws to another exchange. Their trying to limit their coming losses and salvage anything they have left of $XRB.

Got into the trap of that New law of limit in withdrawal of XRB on that exchange called Bitgrail. It is very frustrating to traders when trading platforms suddenly come up with new rules just to limit the movement of coins out of their exchange. So frustrating.
Activity: 28
You scammy fuckers (Bbitgrail.com) why there is a 100 Raiblocks limits in order to withdraw!!! Once someone send you 100$ to try your coin he can withdraw and try it! Fuckers! You should warn at depositing point, otherwise you are scammmerrrssss, fuck you.
Activity: 686
can i earn XRB solving Faucet?

No, XRB faucet and the Xrb Miner have closed for long time, trust me, if you not are the robot, you never claim your reward in the XRB faucet.  Tongue
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
fuck you bitgrail and your lame ass ALL OF A SUDDEN KYC bullshit and shit limits!!! wtf!

it's so obvious you're doing that to hold XRB user $ (and btc) hostage so you don't lose out when this coin gets to a bigger exchange soon!

That's frustrating as hell for those who didn't withdraw early. That was smart on their part, even though it's messed up. They need to be ready when everyone suddenly withdraws to another exchange. Their trying to limit their coming losses and salvage anything they have left of $XRB.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
What do you think, how safe is it to keep the coins on bitgrail?

Unless you're trading, never trust an exchange with your crypto. They own the private keys so the coins are not technically yours. Buy and withdraw them to your own wallet.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
What do you think, how safe is it to keep the coins on bitgrail?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I see on coinmarketcap seem XRB price now rising and maybe can surpass $4 today. This is very interesting while other altcoin price down but XRB can rising and can be alternative for investment.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
can i earn XRB solving Faucet?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Seem XRB price trying to moving over $3, i hope there is no problem so that this coin price can continue to increase. This is the potential project because XRB offer instant transactions and zero transaction

yeah, as bitcoin transaction fees have spiked people realize gradually that old technology of BTC is surpassed already by new alts and they will use something like XRB for their routine payments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now only for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_20_07.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 7C27DC73BA7E83B016E7FB9D0D611E3E963DDB3C   
SHA256: 9C50C92B1D937766284D17B00D09C80C16DEE2EDC9D634CC0CD3832828FC871B     

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_20_07.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: C390AC176D7987788DF9756B451538DC9E752C39   
SHA256: B5F83B96BAA514DFE4353CA3387F1DFDE20C9ED8ED61930BC6F46C524F62F8D7     
Activity: 54
Does raiwallet.com support two-factor authentication? never heard of but someone told so..

Yes, 2fa google
Activity: 10
Does raiwallet.com support two-factor authentication? never heard of but someone told so..
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Thanks for this updates mate, tweets like this really makes me so happy. I'm glad more and more exchanges are thinking about adding xrb and are letting people vote on getting this coin added on their exchange. I really hope everyone from the community will take part of this events. I hope everyone can take a minute or even a second of their day to vote for xrb on those exchanges. It will be great if someone on here can write a step by step process on how to vote for xrb on these exchanges, I'm sure that will make it easier for everyone to participate in these events. Getting added on either of these exchanges will really help this project continue to move forward and it will help us as well regarding on our problems towards this coin just being available on smaller exchanges. With this move, we will encounter less withdrawal problems and we can expect a sudden price growth.
Jump to: