Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 201. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Wow XRB youre BIG now!!
I got about 8000 XRB per day at february 2017 and selling every day
if i holding my XRB until this day, i become a rich man !  Grin
nice progress, i'll waiting you to Bittrex or Binance, please take down IOTA !!

take down iota? why? you want a big project to fail?

how did you get 8000 XRB a day?
thats a lot, you used automatic extension captcha solving get automated XRB ¿?

January - February is too easy to get 8000 XRB a day, but price is very low, maybe 150 sats per XRB

Halo brother, take down is not about project, but about Price

IOTA with 2 B supply = $4
XRB with only 133 million supply, can take down IOTA price, why not?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Man on man, am I kicking myself for not pulling the trigger back when this was $0.10 just a couple months ago! Well done to those that had the foresight and patience to stick with the project. What is this that I'm seeing people talking about Privacy being added to XRB??
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Wow XRB youre BIG now!!
if i holding my XRB until this day, i become a rich man !  Grin

take down iota? why? you want a big project to fail?

how did you get 8000 XRB a day?
thats a lot, you used automatic extension captcha solving get automated XRB ¿?
Activity: 788
Wow XRB youre BIG now!!
if i holding my XRB until this day, i become a rich man !  Grin
Activity: 79
Hi Everyone, Love this project. recently sent railblocks from mercatox to my mac wallet (not sync yet I realized that after) it said it was successful on mercatox end with details of the transactions. How can I know if my wallet is finished syncing? will the coins still get to my wallet? also is there a way to get it to syn faster with a bootstrap or a file to download. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
oh my goodness i cant beleive  i did  sell my xrb in very cheap price and now i got so much regreat with my decission now the value per xrb is 2$ im just so amazed with this project but its not late buy

its $3 without counting bitgrail since that exchange is under maintenance and price frozen
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I see a lot of SR Members and above commenting great things about this coin, can someone give me some specifics on why XRB will be big in 2018?
Activity: 112
oh my goodness i cant beleive  i did  sell my xrb in very cheap price and now i got so much regreat with my decission now the value per xrb is 2$ im just so amazed with this project but its not late buy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
I can't believe I missed the train..
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think next year we can reach even more than 50$ for a coin. Keep it guys and hold or just don't sell low if you don't need urgent money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Let's call it the new bitcoin, amazing coin and the team should work hard on the exchange proposed,
Let's not.  Pretty much every altcoin is existence has called itself "the bitcoin killer" or something similar.  Just stop it's ridiculous.  Call it that when it actually happens because so far nothing has come close out of the thousands(i don't even know how many alts there are now)that already exist.  That's called jumping the gun.
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
Let's call it the new bitcoin, amazing coin and the team should work hard on the exchange proposed,
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Good to see Railblocks still moving and interest still there can't wait till we see another big exchange
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
HOLD0R $10USD ea.

I think $10 very possible because this project have good teams and development. I will hold this coin for long term, maybe in the future XRB price can reach $20

I'm wouldn't sell at $10, not even at $20. I holding for Ether type #'s. Don't underestimate $XRB. This can potentially change the game. Can't wait for further development.  Smiley

Same here man, I've been here from the start and seeing this project grow as much as it has now just removes all my doubts for the future of this project, raiblocks is really going forward here and in my opinion it's worth way more than $20 so as long as there's still development going on and the dev will still be active then I'm still holding. I do agree a lot of people have been underestimating raiblocks ever since it started and ever since it decided to do its distribution through a faucet but look at us now, we're mooning and the price is getting better and better everyday, and the community is also getting bigger and bigger and this is happening even without this project getting added on a big exchange so that itself just proves how far this project will go in the future. XRB can really change the game here, and can really be as big as IOTA. I really am glad that right now a lot of people thinks that way as well.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Loving this project! Will be investing and following. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Any news regarding bitgrail?
https://twitter.com/BitGrail/status/941042954101239808

As you may have noticed, it's taking time. Devs are working non-stop since yesterday.
That's why we prefer not to give an ETA.

As already said, again, funds are safe. BitGrail will be online as soon as possible. Updates will come.
Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
HOLD0R $10USD ea.

I think $10 very possible because this project have good teams and development. I will hold this coin for long term, maybe in the future XRB price can reach $20

I wouldn't sell at $10, not even at $20. I'm holding for Ether type #'s. Don't underestimate $XRB. This can potentially change the game. Can't wait for further development.  Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
HOLD0R $10USD ea.

$20 early 2018
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Any news regarding bitgrail?
Activity: 350
HOLD0R $10USD ea.

Jump to: