Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 205. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Very glad I bought in 4 days ago, up to $1b market cap! Cheesy

Maybe in next year marketcap can reach $1b if many good news come to us, so a lot of people will interested to buy XRB coin. I think this is long term project, so XRB coin will more valuable for long term investment
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Just purchased my first lot of XRB & I cannot work out, for the life of me, how to 'accept' it into my wallet.

I sent the 20,000 XRB from BitGrail to my rai_wallet v8.0 (Windows) currently on block 4437128

This is the transaction
https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=F1882F82C0C9B01B302240A2220FF2F1AED27DFD4111EC3F306EE32B5098294A

I can see the 20729 XRB in the wallet as "Pending"

Now... How the fuck to I get it accepted Huh

I watched this video which said hit the "Refresh Wallet" button. Didn't work for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAb4ZVycCE

I also tried the "Search for receivables" button, which does nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited to add:

Finally closing & reopening the wallet caused the amount to show in my balance.

Seriously... after 4 years of using these wallets, this is in the top worst 3 along with VPN & ANT.

There is a shitload of work to do to make this user friendly, so looks like a very long term hold.

The wallet is actually really functional adding cosmetic will do but I don't care. Maybe you were too used to GUI BTC clones That almost every other wallets are. This is different but not worst.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Very glad I bought in 4 days ago, up to $1b market cap! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
价值传输的精髓必将是免手续费
Xrb 就是 btc

What is essence of value transfer. #nofees $xrb is $btc
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
finally we crossed 200 Million Marketcap
oh god
i cant believe XRB growing up so fast like this  Shocked
we are close enough to be top 50, and $2 per unit go go go...!
Activity: 162
I am SO happy, that RaiBlocks finally gets what it deserves. I hope the market cap will further increase.. technologies such as XRB and IOTA are the future, and crypto world should embrace them.

Too many see the tangle as substitutes of blockchain and LTC and ETH are afraid that they get useless. If XRB technology is further developed, it will replace them! It will take months, maybe even 1-2 years until they find out: If you cant beat them, join them..
Activity: 224
Just purchased my first lot of XRB & I cannot work out, for the life of me, how to 'accept' it into my wallet.

I sent the 20,000 XRB from BitGrail to my rai_wallet v8.0 (Windows) currently on block 4437128

This is the transaction
https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=F1882F82C0C9B01B302240A2220FF2F1AED27DFD4111EC3F306EE32B5098294A

I watched this video which said hit the "Refresh Wallet" button. Didn't work for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited to add:

Seriously... after 4 years of using these wallets, this is in the top worst 3 along with VPN & ANT.

There is a shitload of work to do to make this user friendly, so looks like a very long term hold.

Lmao, you obviously haven't used IOTA wallets yet.

The web wallet for XRB works well for me, the windows wallet works too, just has some ironing out to do.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Wallet GUI is redisigning.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

This is the transaction

edited to add:

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5gbe8d763cyq8cc/AADbcCVi7hI7OieZwOqwLcdua?dl=0

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_12_06.7z
SHA1: 32D347469A108A49378A7619749317A952B77E30
SHA256: 1C7ADE7DD36D8DC28CF0FFB13CC397ED581F1DDEA480836B964D285C86F0DA40

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_12_06.7z
SHA1: E09B6EAA3C055BF582C79260E4F539EC23767B98
SHA256: 82446A787228C2FE9155CC8C6EF6E25C85D26F7611021658BA9BC18B504D9F19
Activity: 223
^ DO NOT CLICK! Phishing site!
Activity: 113
3rd world bums?  I hope you realize that the reason why you have money and they don't is because the first world country you are from exploits these individuals. Without the third world you wouldn't have such a cozy and comfortable life.

There was an influx of what seems to be kids into Raiblocks because it was free, free lunch money for them.

Now go to your corner and think about what you just said kid.
You couldn't be more wrong on a variety of things you just said, including what you think you know about me.  But I don't remotely care enough to discuss any of that as it's off topic.  Stop being triggered and focus on the coin, that's what this thread is about.

Shouldn't be the same apply to you. I mean the people who worked on faucet and gave the value to coin. We buy the coin and set the price based on how much effort they put into to bring the coin on our table. Just like food. Its their life situation we cant blame them for working hard and selling for penny. Its same like farming. The farmer works hard and sells his grains at penny price and from there it passes from many people by the time it reaches restaurant dining table its value reaches so many times than the farmer initially sold. Now imagine you as the guy sitting in the restaurant dining table and eating the food and paying for it. Do you blame the farmer for selling grains for penny initially?

Activity: 81
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
The biggest fear is with raiblocks is network spam, before you know it you will have people using netbots to spam the free transaction network with billions of micro transactions. Id like to see a solution to this issue, otherwise transactions will clog up up for days.

otherwise congrats on doing a x10 this week raiblocks!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Wow the price is now 1,19$. I wish i have hold more coins when i worked for onlinedragon on faucet captcha. Anyway i think we can reach 10$-1 XRB next year or higher.
Activity: 128
This thread is like the home team for a sports game. Just let it be

But you do have to admit that iota being like 80x bigger and still having so many faults does make the future look good for XRB

very true and i dont get why people are attacking iota these are 2 different beasts. just focus on xrb and enjoy the rise
Activity: 41
Iota is expensive hot shit. XRB is the real deal. Binance and Bittrex will list it soon. Did you know why polo and Bittrex have not added iota despite the market cap is super high and pumped up?

Because they are going to add Raiblocks soon. 1 XRB will rich 50 dollars per coin soon. Bitcoin lightning will become a failure and everyone will move to Raiblocks
Cmon man be serious, when you talk like that no one believes it.  You sound like a standard shill.  If you want people to buy a coin you talk about its benefits and what advantages it has over another one.  Not full mouth breathing hypebeast nonsense "ermagred moon soon buy now everyone rich om!!!1!111!"

Sorry buddy it's the other way around. Some shills came to this thread when XRB was still 1% of the other coin's market cap. Maybe they felt threatened, I don't know ? XRB is doing his own thing, noone was making silly comparisons here before. On the other hand how much of us are trying to advertise XRB on another ANN threads ? 0. I guess people here are quite grown up and also they are not trying to pay shills and rent social farms to advertise or fud... All in one it's a very good sign for our community.
Activity: 65
This thread is like the home team for a sports game. Just let it be

But you do have to admit that iota being like 80x bigger and still having so many faults does make the future look good for XRB
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Iota is expensive hot shit. XRB is the real deal. Binance and Bittrex will list it soon. Did you know why polo and Bittrex have not added iota despite the market cap is super high and pumped up?

Because they are going to add Raiblocks soon. 1 XRB will rich 50 dollars per coin soon. Bitcoin lightning will become a failure and everyone will move to Raiblocks
Cmon man be serious, when you talk like that no one believes it.  You sound like a standard shill.  If you want people to buy a coin you talk about its benefits and what advantages it has over another one.  Not full mouth breathing hypebeast nonsense "ermagred moon soon buy now everyone rich om!!!1!111!"
Activity: 350
5$ in January, I think

I also hope the price can reach $5, but seem the price now stuck at $1 and now seem down a bit. I also waiting for a good news from this project, maybe if there is a good news can make XRB price growing rapidly

I think it's good because I have time to buy at cheap price.
It's $1 and Raiblocks doesn't have a good wallet and a big exchange. When it will have a mobile wallet and Bittrex, what do you really think the price will be? $10 is underestimated.

Yeah the current price is not a bad thing, we've all been waiting for this coin to reach $1 and now that it's happening it seems like people are still not contended, but I know xrb is worth more, let's just be patient with no current development or no news the price went up like crazy even though btc's price skyrocket over the past few days still xrb's price went above 6000 sat and that's already a good thing and that just proves that we are heading forward here, it's quite rare for a coin to skyrocket even without development updates or new exchanges but still xrb's price went up, this just shows how strong this project is and how massive is its potential. Yeah I do agree with what you're saying here it's really obvious that once xrb will be available on a bigger exchange and the wallet issues will be fixed then the price could be more than $10 it could go as high as $20. The mobile wallet is very attractive towards users, it's convenient and very easy to use so I think adding that feature will really help the price moon.

Potential is grate, especially seeing last rally even with BTC going so high. I wouldn't say that it will go to 10-20$ by only adding to bigger exchange but wouldn't mind Smiley It needs more adoption and bigger partners. Project is still very small.
Generally waiting for further development and growth as it should go really nice.

I agree with you, if the team can adding XRB to bigger exchange i am sure this coin price will go to above $10. But surely it will need more time to do it, now we only can wait and giving support to the dev teams
Activity: 128
lol 10-20$  Cheesy but the newbie accounts sharing scammy links must go imho dont want to read yet another sad hacking story from some poor soul.
Jump to: