Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 197. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
We have enough volume to make it worthwhile for larger exchanges to take notice, and the one that decides to list it first should do phenomenally well. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I  have  question about  rai  web wallet.

Since  I can transfer a mininimum of  103  rai from Mercatox  I  can't  make  some prooves  before  transfaerring all my railblocks coins

Which one  is  the  real address  to which  send the coins to?  Because  there  are some different  addresses  in the  web wallet  

I usually   before  making a transfer  click on ''Receive''  batton,  but  then it immediatle  pops up a tab which says  ''Create a new address''

Where  is  the  old  address?   On  the right  side?

Help  a poor  man to not lose its  coins, please...

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I have question regarding distribution:
Is captcha distrubtion already done? A friend told me about the possibility to receive RailBlocks tokens for solving captchas.

It has ended yes, back in October. I missed out on that opportunity as well. Found out about XRB few days ago..
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I have question regarding distribution:
Is captcha distrubtion already done? A friend told me about the possibility to receive RailBlocks tokens for solving captchas.
Activity: 350

I  don't  understand  why the coin is  going  down

The fact  that  the  two exanges that    support it  are  DDOssed    should  not  increase  the sell  pressure..  and the price should stay  stable,  should not be decreasing.

The  thing is that I had placed  a buy limit  order  on Mercatox  yesterday at 2,16 (Euro)  . Now  Mercatox is  down  and  I  don' t know if that  price has been touched   and my order  executed  
I hope  Mercatox   wil came back.. I  am praying the Lord it will..  but  I am  really scared  

I think the problem because bitgrail, if you see on coinmarketcap you can find that only bitgrail show lowest price. I think this exchange still have problem so people can't buy or sell in bitgrail for now

I  don't  understand  why the coin is  going  down

The fact  that  the  two exanges that    support it  are  DDOssed    should  not  increase  the sell  pressure..  and the price should stay  stable,  should not be decreasing.

The team should really work hard on getting this coin on reliable exchange, clearly not good for the project to be on unknown exchange which are down most of the time.

Yup it really hurts Raiblocks face.

Raiblocks absolutely almost instant txs but these 2 exchanges aren't, only deposit txs almost instant.
Since many are getting interested in Raiblocks technology, these 2 exchanges are always down inaccessible.
Their servers are not ready to accommodate the number of Raiblocks enthusiasts.

You're right, i hope there is new exchange in this month and must be better than these 2 exchange. So that a lot of people will interested to buy XRB and they will feels safe if using better exchange
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
The team should really work hard on getting this coin on reliable exchange, clearly not good for the project to be on unknown exchange which are down most of the time.

Yup it really hurts Raiblocks face.

Raiblocks absolutely almost instant txs but these 2 exchanges aren't, only deposit txs almost instant.
Since many are getting interested in Raiblocks technology, these 2 exchanges are always down inaccessible.
Their servers are not ready to accommodate the number of Raiblocks enthusiasts.
mercatox its up and running, awesome!

But this coin price down deep after mercatox running. Seem people panic sell but this is the best opportunity because i can accumulate this coin again as much as possible. When mobile wallet will release, i am sure the price can recover
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
mercatox its up and running, awesome!
Activity: 136
Merit: 7
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5gbe8d763cyq8cc/AADbcCVi7hI7OieZwOqwLcdua?dl=0

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_15_08.7z
SHA1: A9596325D4430CA0D6193A105F460D041F5CEAF1
SHA256: 719FDFC7D623AC8F85147EB9B2A4CE3BBC40542A324BBA8AD21CCDD470492F42

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_15_08.7z
SHA1: A3F8C595DABFB9A5E26F95F51D84BAA366DA9165
SHA256: 697C0B621A3382EC295CB0B8D9123A9B995F20F2BBC0509662631B0814398C44
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
you guys can register at bitgrail?
i dont success,
I hope with Maintenance 2 main markets Raiblocks, will slightly reduce this fomo.
So I can buy $ XRB again at the cheap price lol.  Tongue

I seen on coinmarketcap seem only one exchange working properly, this is bitflip. You can buy XRB coin in this exchange and this is the best opportunity while the price is down

lol i know
but i dont wanna buy XRB there
too expensive and they cost 2XRB for withdrawal
better buy on BitGrail no fee for XRB withdrawal

I  had  a limit   buy order  for  XRB  on Mercatox....   I am  praying  the Lord  because  it is  under

I hope with Maintenance 2 main markets Raiblocks, will slightly reduce this fomo.

I seen on coinmarketcap seem only one exchange working properly, this is bitflip. You can buy XRB coin in this exchange and this is the best opportunity while the price is down
Activity: 9
It has already dumped very hard even if Coinmarketcap still does not show it. Mercatox is offline (DDoS) and on Bitgrail it's 1.72$ already. I hope you have sold it. BTC killer? Come on. Another clone coin like too many around.

Lol, clone of what? Have you've done any research on RaiBlocks?

He is clearly fudding. Guys, this shit is more explosive than ANS when it became NEO.

Just look at the marketcap of iota. well, iota isn't working, you can do 25 transaction per second lol. no machine can ever work like that.
okay, you've done that. now look at the supply of coins. Great, it's massive. Is this good? Hell no.
Now compare it to Raiblocks. It works, it has a working wallet (which get's a 'shiny' upgrade any day now!) it can do what, 7500 tx per second?
Now we look at the coin supply of raiblocks. A measly 133,248,290 XRB. Compared to 2,779,530,283 MIOTA.

That's roughly 1 XRB vs 20 IOTA.

Well, let's just say this: If the market cap only slightly increases in terms of iota marketcap (    $10.045.222.443 ) vs raiblock market cap ( $374.066.593) this shit will explode. Guess what happens if it goes to a third or even half the marketcap of iota. BOOM

Now, when IOTA will be the 'boring' machine stuff ( IF it ever works, iota is still experimental and the devs attitute clearly suck ) then Raiblock will be the people to people currency. A lot of people will see Raiblocks for the first time when it appeares on the big exchanges, binance, bittrex, bitfinex. Then they start to research it. If only ONE big iota investor sees this coin and the supply, he will buy. a lot. regardless of bitcoin prices.

On other words, btc could rally to 30k, it doesn't matter, whales are gonna fight for this coin because the supply is so fucking low. (And with the faucet distribution I guess a lot of coins are already lost)

No small exchange can handle that volume. The people selling on bitgrail right now are the poor venezuelan guys who are scared. The reason why it doesn't skyrock anymore is pretty simple: DEPOSITS ON BITGRAIL ARE SUSPENDED, so no one has money to buy.

Raiblocks $100-$500 mid January
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
It has already dumped very hard even if Coinmarketcap still does not show it. Mercatox is offline (DDoS) and on Bitgrail it's 1.72$ already. I hope you have sold it. BTC killer? Come on. Another clone coin like too many around.

Lol, clone of what? Have you've done any research on RaiBlocks?
Activity: 22
Bitgrail is back online as of 7:00 pm EST.  Too bad the coin has doubled since I deposited BTC to buy some the other day. Oh well, this XRB has legs and will continue its ascent.  At least can buy during the dip at $2.85
Jump to: